supermariobunny
#189325864Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:49 PM GMT

(Parso, I don't mean to be rude, but this is bothering me. Exactly how and why is this fight going on? Giantguestus and the army have taken a ridiculous amount of artillery fire and an immeasurable amount of bullets, explosions, and plasma rifle fire and being shot with lasers, as well as being bombed multiple times and being ruthlessly attacked with extremely powerful swords and magical abilities since the fight started. I don't recall anywhere in your CS saying that he had very high durability, and even if he did, it would certainly still seriously damage him. Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude, but this is getting a little silly. Sorry.)
supermariobunny
#189325887Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:51 PM GMT

(Also not to mention that the army would have been really hurt by all that, too.)
roquinha9
#189326909Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:39 PM GMT

(Resume? And I agree with super. Even the Titan of Terror would be damaged after all of that.) Jett A bolt of lightning went right past Faction and it hit one of the multiple roofs, Jett appearing where it hit. "You're too slow. Unless you can travel at lightning speed, never challenge me to a race." He said as he turned into another bolt of lightning and went to the site of the crash.
jigglesworth
#189328648Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:48 PM GMT

Cory "I haven't, I mean, there is a you there. But, I never met her."
Golden_General
#189328842Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:55 PM GMT

(The Giantguestus is damaged.) Ignorance is the worst disease any forumer can have. Do not follow the ways of it.
ironblox112
#189330265Wednesday, May 18, 2016 3:41 PM GMT

(Detective suit? Do you mean this one? I couldn't paste the original link here. ht tp:// pastebin. com /Ga H 5 W f ny If so, then no. I much prefer his normal outfit.)
roquinha9
#189335101Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:09 PM GMT

(I feel like that this roleplay is getting slow due to Faction and because I have only one character.)
ConsulLegarus
#189337073Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:03 PM GMT

Antonio I sit down with a sigh, "Well mr Lang, if you sure you won't lead the force your welcome to stay there, rest and relax and if you want you can leave and one of my gunships will take you there." Loki A dark blue portal opens in Times Square and in a flash of light I stand after the portal closes. I smile as I turn around, blasting a car headed for me backwards, "It feels good to be free." I hover before turning into a crow and flying away Set The sand of no mans land begins swirling and piling up slowly forming a humanoid figure with an animalistic head. When it's done forming the body the sand blasts outward revealing me. I look around the wasteland and smile as I breathe deeply, "I can feel the chaos has overtaken this world."
succesfulfundude
#189338273Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

(Well, you guys can go ahead and fight my characters, especially Boros seeing as he's probably the strongest here)
kudorey619
#189338736Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

(I guess I'll start in the Riverwalk Park) -Xenon- As midnight comes, Xenon arrives at the Riverwalk Park damaged field, after a 2-days journey from the Nekro City.. He looked around him, started floating above the ground, because the ground had rusty broken parts everywhere around him. He started looking for a place to hide. Let the devils pour us cups of fermented blood, and the let the corpses dance in euphoria.
supermariobunny
#189339004Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

(Sorry, I'll have to go AFK for a bit longer. Also, Parso, there's pretty much no evidence of either the army or Giantguestus being damaged. You might say there is, but they've both been performing at maximum efficiency as far as I can see from when the fight started, even though Giantguestus is getting absolutely bombarded and the army is getting mowed down. Like I said, I don't want to be rude, but this isn't right. Sorry.)
Golden_General
#189339219Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

*The Noob Army* A few of the noobs are down. Giantguestus has teleported out because he wanted to hear destruction. *Giantguestus* I have a lot of scars on my body, and i do not think i can hold for any longer. I contiune fighting at teleport out of nowhere back into the city.
FactionGuerrilla
#189342248Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:52 PM GMT

(Ey, I have something called school! And ISRPs!) (P.S. Super, did you respond to Pyrrha?) (P.P.S. Even the Beast wasn't as strong as Giantguestus, speaking of whom, he got pretty damn nerfed thanks to everyone in TSARP 2. :/ ) -Sophitia- "Oh," I simply said, then sighed as I locked eye contact with my friend. "Do you think we should move out? Nobody's appeared in a while..." -Faction- "God damn it..." I angrily complained to myself as I sprinted faster to try and catch up. "Last thing I need is an alternate version of my alternate self. Wait, does that even make sense? Ah, whatever." I told myself aloud as I kept moving. "He still can't shoot like me..." -Carter- I felt another disturbance of electricity- it was sort of turning on and off, and whatever was the cause of this, it was moving really fast. I better check it out. I simply turned and hopped off the roof before my arms and legs formed into wings and a tail- my Firebird Strike ability. I began to soar above the small little town, searching for any figures down below.
roquinha9
#189342375Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:55 PM GMT

Jett He finally arrives at the crash site of the bolt and begins to look around, obviously inspecting his surroundings to know if there was anything around that might've caused this. After all, a bolt like that wouldn't strike the ground all of a sudden, especially a strong bolt like that, it's just common sense.
jigglesworth
#189342511Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

Cory "Perhaps, should." I sighed. I had hoped what I said would come in handy, but, I guess not.
supermariobunny
#189342618Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:59 PM GMT

(Parso, I know this is probably getting a little bit annoying, but in your CS, you never said Giantguestus could teleport. Also, I think that that level of attacks would do more than take down "a few" members of the army and scar Giantguestus, but I'll let it go. I'll give you a warning. Please don't use powers that you don't have, and don't godmod. Sorry. Thanks.) (Also, I'm about to, sorry, I was AFK.) ~Scouting Platoon~ When Pyrrha entered the portal, she was greeted by quite a nice looking area- it had a nice, polished wooden finished, it was a good temperature, and it seemed very organised and clean. It was quite against the expectations for an underground base. The Scouting Platoon then began walking down the stairs in front of them. "Oh, hi! It's just this way." One of the members said to Pyrrha, as they walked down the stairs. ~Allies of Aganessa~ The machine gunners, riflemen and all of the other insane attacks from the Allies were beginning to absolutely mow down the Noob army, as one magic wielder swung their arm around, and most of them were knocked away due to the telekinesis, launching them into each other and leaving them in a pile, ripe for machine gun fire, where they were promptly fired upon, leaving quite a large blocky mess. Someone even threw fire at them, engulfing the knocked-down Noobs in flames. Don looked at one of his platoon members knock down some members of the Noob army, and he suddenly had an idea. "Anyone with telekinesis, use it now!" Don yelled, and all of the magic wielders who had telekinesis looked at Don and nodded, and they all began to use their telekinesis at the same time on Giantguestus, aiming to knock him right down to the ground due to the sheer force of it. If it succeeded, Don then teleported above Giantguestus on the ground, took out his Grand Champion, and it crackled with electricity and sheer power, as energy was poured into it. "THIS IS YOUR END! URRAAAGH!" Don cried if their attacks were successful, and then began CRASHING down towards Giantguestus's head, his sword pointed downwards. If it hit, it caused a huge explosion of electricity as well as a blinding energy light, as the sheer power of the strike caused the ground to shake slightly if the attack succeeded. -"It's pretty hard to stay anonymous when you're the world's greatest secret agent."-
ironblox112
#189342857Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

(Super, where are your characters?)
FactionGuerrilla
#189343161Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

-Pyrrha- I glanced about my new surroundings. Shocking- they had somehow successfully made a teleporter... I wonder if they had been the cause for my being taken away? I shook my head. No. If that was true they wouldn't have tried to given me help, would they? Either way, I have to keep moving. Stop moving, and chances are you'll be attacked. I began to follow the person who spoke to me. "..." -Sophitia- I realized that we had been hiding around the corner between two houses, and now I sensed a strong prescence, along with a fainter one trailing behind. "Stay back," I whispered to Cory, then slowly peeked around the corner to try to see who it was. -Faction- I ran up to where my new buddy was, panting. "Jeez, can people NOT wait up for me?" I complained in frustration, and began glancing around our surroundings. -Carter- I continued flying around, and saw flashes of something nearby- fighting. Maybe I should intervene... I banked left and began flying towards the source of fighting.
jigglesworth
#189343360Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

Cory "Alright." I whispered under my breath while she was walking away. I wonder what will be over there. And I hope it's not dangerous.
roquinha9
#189343590Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:18 PM GMT

Jett "You're the one that challenged me to a race. Think before saying that again unless you can run at the speed of light." He told him, making sure to keep a calm tone while looking around and talking at the same time.
ironblox112
#189343655Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

(Okay then... Where is everybody else?)
FactionGuerrilla
#189343855Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

-Faction- I grumbled underneath my breath. "Who thought this guy could be the star of the show? Not like we already have an electrical wielder with a big-ass pole..." I muttered to myself. And yes, I broke the fourth wall- deal with it. -Sophitia- I took a quick glance at the two figures- one being super familiar, and the other not so much. However, the second figure seemed to resemble Carter... Somewhat. I quickly ducked back around the corner and turned to face Cory. "Faction's out there... But along with some new guy." I whispered to him, still clutching my weapons. My palms already felt sweaty...
roquinha9
#189344148Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

(Actually. I made this character way before you joined TiTM2. I just gave him a new name and re-worked his appearance. Iron can confirm this by the way.) Jett "Now if you don't mind...." He said as he fell asleep leaning agaisnt a wall.
ironblox112
#189344306Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:31 PM GMT

(answer my question pls)
FactionGuerrilla
#189344348Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:31 PM GMT

(Sophie, Cory, Jett and Faction are on the outskirts of a city, I think. Cassie has materialized next to your characters, but you ignored the pink orb so I voided. .-. As for Carter? Heading to the Giantguestus battle. And finally Pyrrha is with Super's characters- I think their main HQ.)