of     1   

DeepGod_Trent
#189201497Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

It's time to be mature So as most you guys have assumed, this is about the controversial alt scandal that gave my team an unjustified loss. It really wasn't clear to any of us what was happening, we had lasify tearing up in the call, guest was cussing at his computer, churro couldn't talk because he was crying so much, and me, staring at my pc in awe at what was unfolding in front of my own eyes. 3.... Suspected alts, 3 accounts... Under the required age of 361.... That cost us the game.... No ref, no c, no eb told us this before the game... Even era didn't care, Why WOULD he. In his eyes, it was a dub-dub situation... Playing on and beating us, or making us ff... While the Broncos.... Go dubless... And limp to the wall to cause complete chaos, as we just came from the mosr upsetting, and overwhelming L, in the history of our careers. To be bested by the very guy bragging on his team being number 1, to be undone by an ff, withlut justification, it broke us. It tore us apart, made us into animals, and animals hunt. They keep going after what they want, until finally.... They get it, or they get got. But to the point, on behalf of the Broncos franchise, we all apologize to the nfl members, staff, and players for being so childish as to wreak havoc on the wall. The only thing i ever wanted to do was make my team happy, and go out there and get dubs. But in doing that, i made someone so impactful to the league get fired, and as be got fired, he retired. We all know him as homerun, but i know him as a close friend (even if he didn't mention me in his retirement letter) 😪 It wasn't worth it, and i couldn't see that since i was consumed by anger, which blinded me as time went by. But now we are here as a hold to say we are sorry, and thanks to the nfl community for supporting us in our fight for justice. You are truly gods children. May the Broncos season be very rewarded and justified. As shall everyone else's. Thanks for reading, the trektmiester is outtie. P.S. typed this from a phone.. 🐑 what's a goat
PurelyTrash
#189201805Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

#Sorry x_x
Lasi_HD
#189201841Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

#SORRY
lam27
#189201859Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

#Sorry ;-3
00raeror
#189201982Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

If Trekt does anything else but be an author in life, he missed his calling.
avawags
#189201984Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

#SORRY <3
PurelyTrash
#189202004Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

Redo the game i_i Let's see who is better.

of     1