Roxasthedemon
#189826643Friday, May 27, 2016 4:08 PM GMT

( Judging by the characters he's using and how they pretty much look the same, it might be an alt of Ostripmesue. )
Perambulation
#189827423Friday, May 27, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

(otrip, please don't control Leviathans. That's something only the DM can do) Eric Without a moment's hesitation, I grabbed the HoloCannon and fired it straight towards the downed Octolia. The Leviathan proceeded to squirm about as it received thousands of holo-artillery rounds from the HoloCannon. Before long, the Leviathan lay on the ground, completely dead. There's one down, and we've got three more to go. "Alright pilots! Let's move on to the next objective, Diamondhead. That Leviathan is currently engaging AMSU pilots to our right flank, over!", I transmit to the nearby pilots. Nigel moved ahead to provide some recon and spotted a couple of AMSUs in trouble. From what he could tell, the monster is completely made out of a crystalline substance, along with four massive crystals growing out of the ground nearby. He ran forwards with his RAIDER and delivered a straight punch to Diamondhead's head area, knocking the Leviathan down. It didn't really do much, however, as the Leviathan simply pulled itself up and fired off multiple energy crystals to retaliate. Had it not been for the OESS popping up in time, the Leviathan would've killed Nigel. (LNG, where are you man? Did you respond to Trenchfloater's attack?)
Golden_General
#189832136Friday, May 27, 2016 5:54 PM GMT

*Benson* "Alright, that's Octilia down! Now we go to DiamondHead!" I said. "Roger th- Deep Freeze, we are detecting AMSU's in trouble!" "Standard, change plans!" "Okay! I will get my clone to defend all of the crystals from Diamondhead. I will open fire on Diamondhead, along with You, and Winston. All of the freeing is up to Samuel, and Alexander. My clone will only last for 10 more minutes!" "Okay, now we attack. Over." All of our AMSU's ran towards the Leviathan. Ryan's clone, with his Dual Photon Blades, got prepared to slice any crystals coming towards the invasion. I shot some bullets from my HoloScatter, while Ryan is shooting his Cluster Missiles. Winston is shooting about a hundred rounds from his HoloCannon. The rest are on standby.
Tr_ppy
#189845731Friday, May 27, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

(Yea this is otrip. My bad Perm, hurried my post there)
Perambulation
#189862297Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:49 AM GMT

(sorry for the slow updates everyone. been busy for a while, but this weekend things should speed up. We're going to wrap up ARC 1 soon enough so that we can continue the story)
GearBlade654
#189862404Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

Lee I start to smash Arachnoia with giant rocks, using my Rock Smash ability when it cooled down to distract it from attacking Cestus.
LNG257
#189866815Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

(Ha, yes, sorry Peram. I've been writing up my posts between school getting out and getting home while I have nothing else to do. But my family is on vacation now and I've got my laptop with not much else to do. I'll hopefully write up a post sometime tonight.)
Perambulation
#189867723Saturday, May 28, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

(ah well, I see LNG. hope you're having fun on vacation!)
GearBlade654
#189868577Saturday, May 28, 2016 3:23 AM GMT

(How many times did Arachnoia get hit by Stone Barrage?)
Perambulation
#189871976Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:11 AM GMT

(about two by now)
bossertom2001
#189874553Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

"Reinforcement! Octolia has been defeated, multiple AMSUs are moving to attack the Diamondhead!" I spot on my sensors 2 squadron of AMSUs moving in to our area. It seems like many AMSUs are already engaging the Leviathan over there. I open comms to them "This is Chariot-03 from Chariot Squadron, thank you for the help, we'll also engage in combat with that beast." Hiroki and Komarov then move up in their AMSUs to engage Diamondhead. I activate my ability and enhance my senses, pull out the Photon Blade and charge towards that monster again.
Perambulation
#189911510Saturday, May 28, 2016 6:25 PM GMT

DM Diamondhead immediately faced the incoming AMSU with its Photon Blades engaged. Almost instantly did the Leviathan counter the slash with its own Crystal Blade, pushing the AMSU back and readying for a fatal stab in the AMSU's chest area. Alas, the Leviathan missed and the AMSU managed to escape its grasp. Arachnoia fell under the rubble as one of the AMSUs engages its Rock Smash ability, seemingly dead for now. Even then, the I-Field, no matter how weak, began to regenerate the spider-like Leviathan.
GearBlade654
#189918973Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:46 PM GMT

Lee "Leviathan is down!" I start to fire my HoloHAC at the spider to destroy it. I don't use an ability though, I use them on Diamondhead. Everything is on cooldown except my wall, which went off cooldown right now.
LNG257
#189923151Saturday, May 28, 2016 8:36 PM GMT

(So, uh, responding to Trenchfloater's attack now would be kind of awkward. So I'll assume that I've been distracting it while the others take care of the other Leviathans, with some damage sustained on both sides.)
Golden_General
#189924299Saturday, May 28, 2016 8:49 PM GMT

*Benson* Ryan's clone was almost dead! Luckily it was only a clone, and not an actual AMSU. "Let's let our clone go a different apporach." "Affirmative." The clone used it's grappling hook at DiamondHead, and slashed it with his Photon Blades. The rest are still firing at the Leviathan. If TIX is gone, then what is the purpose of making games? Fun? Profit?
Perambulation
#189945153Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:36 AM GMT

(Okay LNG. Just adjust your post if need be)
jhewoi
#189973268Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:44 PM GMT

(Hi guys. I'm back) Arthur Well, that was a close one. The Leviathan was headed straight for me, eyes fixated on me and all... without help, I would most likely be dead. Anyway, payback time. I move up near Arachnoia's regenerating body, and start peppering it with all the firepower at my disposal.
Roxasthedemon
#189973817Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:56 PM GMT

(Welcome back, jhewoi.) Lelouch Seeing that the Spider Leviathan is trying to regenerate, I began to uh.... shoot at the body of the Spider Leviathan continuously with my beloved HoloScatter. Trying to make sure it actually dies instead of it trying to regenerate. Please, please, please, please just pass on already..!
Perambulation
#189975857Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:39 PM GMT

DM The Leviathan, Arachnoia, continued to struggle against the onslaught of holo-artillery rounds. Despite its best effort using the I-Field, it had already been weakened enough by Sync. The Leviathan breathed its last and collapsed entirely onto the ground, splitting into multiple parts of limbs and eyeballs. Diamondhead, on the other hand, is still going strong despite the slowly overwhelming numbers of AMSUs heading its way. Instead of turning around and running, the Leviathan simply stood its ground and fired off multiple crystal shards directly towards the incoming AMSU reinforcements. Eric These things just won't give up, huh? No matter how many bullets I fire, Diamondhead won't go down. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Leviathan is composed entirely of crystals. Nigel tried in vain to grab the Leviathan's attention using his HoloHAC, but Diamondhead had another target now: the incoming AMSU reinforcements. I quickly aimed and fired off my Grappling Hook towards the Leviathan, pullling it down to the ground. Pulling up the comms, I made sure to warn the other AMSUs approaching us. "All friendly AMSU units, be advised. Diamondhead is still very powerful and dangerous, not weakened as we expected, over!" The Leviathan was pinned down for a couple of precious seconds as I charged it with my Photon Blade engaged. Diamondhead ripped off the Grappling Hook that held it down and delivered a straight uppercut on my RAIDER, launching it back with so much force. I coughed up blood as the gigantic AMSU collided with the ground, and the HUD seemed to be a little cracked.
GearBlade654
#189976419Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:49 PM GMT

Lee "Gotcha, Firebolt 1. Ifrit 10 is coming to assist." I create a rock wall to smash Diamondhead up, then I fire my railguns at Diamondhead. After I fire my railguns, I start to throw giant rocks at the crystals that are powering Diamondhead up. "I'm targeting the power sources, you guys want me to try to distract it?"
Roxasthedemon
#189976978Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:58 PM GMT

Lelouch & Jeremiah "Got it, Ifrit 7 coming to assist." "Ifrit 8 coming over to help." The two men said through their communications system. Jeremiah & Lelouch began moving to Diamondhead, their guns in the hands of their AMSUs. Ready to fight. Using their pretty fast BANSHEEs, they get there in no time and start shooting. Lelouch starts to just shoot using his HoloScatter and Jeremiah is precisely targeting the parts of the Leviathan to shoot at with his HoloRanger.
Perambulation
#190005670Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

Eric With a little bit of effort, I managed to straighten out my RAIDER and re-engage the enemy. Looks like the AMSU took a lot of damage from Diamondhead's uppercut, with the HUD scrambled up and cracks appearing. I ordered Tracker to try and get a diagnostic on the RAIDER while I moved into a more supportive role. Taking a position on the hill, I fired off my HoloCannon towards the Leviathan to try and keep its attention on us rather than on the AMSU targeting the Leviathan's power sources. "This is Firebolt 1 to Ifrit 10. Firebolt Squadron will provide covering fire, over." The Leviathan definitely noticed our saturation attack, charging towards one of the Ifrit AMSUs with a large crystal sword generated. I reached out to the Ifrit Squadron to try and warn them. "Ifrit Squadron, watch out! It's got a sword, over!"
Perambulation
#190009139Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:23 PM GMT

(bump)
GearBlade654
#190009397Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:26 PM GMT

Lee "Ifrit 10 responding. How did the Leviathan suddenly use a sword?" I fire a railgun at DiamondHead, then start to smash the energy crystals with giant rocks, then start using my HoloHAC to destroy the rocks after a few rocks. "Firebolt 1? How badly damaged is your AMSU?"
Perambulation
#190010455Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:41 PM GMT

Eric The Leviathan staggered from the sudden railgun round impacting its sides. It gave us enough time to regroup and relocate to another position to give supporting fire. Diamondhead continued to wield its crystal sword without any problems, deflecting even a couple of our holo-artillery rounds through sheer reflexes. I've got to say, I didn't expect Diamondhead to be this fast. Through the comms, I heard one of the Ifrit Squadron members ask me something. "Not sure how Diamondhead got a sword, but I assume he generated it from its body. As for me, Firebolt 1, my RAIDER is a bit shaken up but not completely gone, over."