Perambulation
#205307281Sunday, December 25, 2016 3:59 AM GMT

(Oni-01 was the leader. Oh goodness me, you did it!) DM The Oni Squadron leader's AMSU toppled over with a limp. The IFF transmissions indicate that the Oni Squadron leader is dead, and the Oni Squadron quickly falls under the command of Oni-02, the next in command. After witnessing the brutal execution of their own leader, the Oni Squadron begins to panic somewhat. "How is that even possible? We are the Huntsmen, not some Phoenix Division or Werewolf Corps simpletons!" Oni-05 was caught off-guard by Mystery-01, who proceeded to slam an entire metal fist into Oni-05's AMSU's face. The pilot became disoriented during the assault and let off a loose railgun shot, forcing Mystery-01 to back off or risk being hit. Oni-03 is being pinned by Ifrit-10, who is currently smashing the pinned AMSU without hesitations. Eric "Roger that Ifrit-10, I'll come over to finish this, over." I found Oni-03 locked in a struggle with Ifrit-10, OESS flaring up as the two AMSUs continued to bash each other. "Ifrit-10, I don't have a clear shot...", I radioed in.
GearBlade654
#205307748Sunday, December 25, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

Mystery 1 The railgun hit the Knight. All it seemed to do was send Mystery 01 into a berserker rage. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STRIKE ME!" A loud roar was heard over all of the comms. Mystery 01 started to slam Oni 5 with his metal fists as fast as possible. Mystery 1 was ignoring all defense systems. Ifrit 10 "Got that, Firebolt 1." I jump in the air, and throw a rock at Eric. It freezes a few seconds before it hits. "Let's try a combo. Blast the rock with electricity, I'll blast Oni 3 if it doesn't work."
marc12267
#205315331Sunday, December 25, 2016 6:16 AM GMT

(ok so what oni should i take on) THOMAS Just firing at one of the Oni Squadron AMSUs that someone is yet to take on with Theta's HoloCannon. I'm still lazy.
Perambulation
#205367167Sunday, December 25, 2016 9:22 PM GMT

DM Oni-05 crumbled under the sheer force of Mystery-01's punch, although the AMSU manages to stay intact. Instead of continuing to be under Mystery-01's control, Oni-05 released several flares to distract the enemy AMSU and escapes its clutches, firing off more railgun rounds to keep Mystery-01 at bay. Eric With the cooperation with Ifrit-10, I fired off more Electric Arcs towards the several rocks generated by the friendly pilot. The energy potential of the Electric Arcs resulted in a massive explosion near Oni-03's AMSU, blowing its arm off without a problem. Before we could celebrate, Oni-02 lifted my AMSU up and smashed me into the ground without warning. The OESS couldn't activate in time, and thus I found myself staring into a somewhat cracked HUD. Looks like the battle is still going on.
LeBlaster200
#205372072Sunday, December 25, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

(Merry Christmas)
Perambulation
#205378911Sunday, December 25, 2016 11:55 PM GMT

(to you as well. are you interested in coming back for this RP?)
GearBlade654
#205379767Monday, December 26, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

Mystery 01 His rage was going away. He stood back, and charged his left Laser Cannon while going back to smash Oni 5 with his right Metal Fist. Ifrit 10 "Firebolt 1, attacking Oni 2." Lee tried to land on Oni. When he landed, he activated his photon crusher after taunting Oni 2. He dashed in, ready to smash Oni 2 with his Photon Crusher.
marc12267
#205380776Monday, December 26, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

THOMAS Uh oh. Looks like Eric's AMSU is in trouble. I headed towards where Oni-2 is, and began shooting at it. I also concentrate on using my gravity powers to reverse the gravity direction of Oni-2's right arm.
LeBlaster200
#205383764Monday, December 26, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

(Maybe, when I get into the mood of actually RPing again.)
FactionGuerrilla
#205385898Monday, December 26, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

-Albert- Seeing that ONI-1 was dead as doornails, he felt an eerie satisfaction wash over him as he grinned almost sadistically. However, Al quickly noticed that ONI-3 was still a liability, even if he lost one of his arms. He'd be joining ONI-1 in moments, Arlington decided. "If you clowns are supposed to be 'gods'..." MOB snarled through his comms, almost cynically. He used his Thrusters to launch himself to the third ONI member and ram them with all his might, this time using his Blade to slash at its chest to try to disect the robot. If that worked he would leave his victim for dead. But if it didn't, he used his fists only this time as he let the Blade charge, using hooks towards the AMSU's head in an attempt to sever it off. After three rapid left to right hook pairs, he would then step back a few feet before reeling in his right fist, forming the Photon Blade again. "...Then you are a bunch of PUNY ONES!" He finished, stabbing right where he reckoned ONI-3's SCD was located.
Perambulation
#205385957Monday, December 26, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

DM Oni-05, instead of just meeting Mystery-01's fist straight on, decided to counter with a parry of his own. Using the momentum of the punch, Oni-05 flipped over Mystery-01's AMSU and activated the Photon Blade, trying to stab the flipped pilot as fast as he could. Eric Thanks to the combined efforts of Thomas and Ifrit-10 (sorry marc, but what is your codename again?) I managed to escape from a potential death blow from Oni-02. Once again, I fired off more Cluster Missiles to keep the enemy AMSU at bay. The rest of the Oni Squadron seem rather irritated at their inability to keep us ALT pilots down. "That's it, we're calling in the big guns.", I overhear from the comms. That's when I saw it: a gigantic rubble-and-debris ball formed by the Oni Squadron while we were distracted by Oni-05 and Oni-02. "Say goodbye!", taunted Oni-04 That's when the debris ball fell, and I only managed to just dodge it using the full power of the Maneuvering Jets. "Tracker, AMSU's status?" "Still functional at 50% capacity. We should really wrap this fight before we can't even perform our main mission."
marc12267
#205386528Monday, December 26, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

([CURRENT SQUADRON]-[CURRENT NUMBER]. jk, idk, maybe BattleGroup Alpha-Charlie-Tango-02? shoot, either that or i probs wanted thomas to be an independant alt amsu pilot)
Perambulation
#205386575Monday, December 26, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

(you can be independent with your own codename. come up with one!)
GearBlade654
#205386600Monday, December 26, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

Mystery 01 His rage was returning. Without saying anything, he aimed the charged laser cannon at Oni 5 (75% charge) and blasted the AMSU in the face. Then he countered with heavy punches. Ifrit 10 "All systems at 65%. We took heavy damage." He walked over to Oni 4, activating a stone wall on the way to block any attacks, then he threw 3 comets at the AMSU.
FactionGuerrilla
#205386692Monday, December 26, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

(u forgot me :( )
Perambulation
#205387160Monday, December 26, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

(@Faction: okay, we'll have your actions in just before the whole debris ball thing. good?)
marc12267
#205388052Monday, December 26, 2016 1:41 AM GMT

(Ok, Huru-01 it is.)
Perambulation
#205388547Monday, December 26, 2016 1:47 AM GMT

(Huru-01, huh. alright, that's good)
Mystiquettic
#205389990Monday, December 26, 2016 2:04 AM GMT

(I'm not good at Mech RPs or technological rps in general. I would join, but honestly, if I did, I'd let down the whole group.)
Perambulation
#205391460Monday, December 26, 2016 2:22 AM GMT

(just to let y'all know, I will not be available until Thursday. i am going away on a trip, as it is winter break)
Perambulation
#205426787Monday, December 26, 2016 12:42 PM GMT

(once again, I'm leaving for the trip today. this will be my last post until Thursday)
FactionGuerrilla
#205828532Friday, December 30, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

-Albert- Still wallowing in vitriolic hatred, the Silentian turned his fury towards ONI-2. This time, however, his BREAKING POINT was beginning to slowly wear off, so he could feel some of his senses getting less numb by the moment... and with it, a weariness accompanying it. He shook his head before quickly reloading his Caustic Atrophy and pointing it in the enemy AMSU's direction. "Have a load of this!" He shouted furiously before firing a burst in his foe's direction, and quickly swapped to his AutoCannon to spray that down range too.
Perambulation
#205861877Friday, December 30, 2016 2:22 PM GMT

DM Oni-02 countered the blast from MOB using his dimensional warping, bringing up a massive chunk of the earth to block the projectiles. Without wasting time, Oni-02 fired off jagged spikes made of the nearby debris towards MOB in order to provide cover for the rest of the Oni Squadron. The Oni Squadron all burst towards Firebolt-01, intending to finish off the presumed leader of the ALT AMSU Defense Force and scatter the rest of the ALT pilots. "Without you, this whole defense crumbles, Firebolt-01! Without you, we become closer to gods!", screamed the various Oni Squadron members. Eric "Guys, I'm going to need some cover for this one, over.", I radio in to the friendly AMSU pilots. I have the Oni Squadron coming exactly where I need them. If I have a clear shot and survive the incoming combined attack, I can use both my Electrosphere attack to paralyze the Oni Squadron and the Lightning Strike to finish them off. My AMSU is specfically designed to handle the massive amounts of electricity from my attacks, while the Oni Squadron probably is not. "Come and get me boys!", I taunted on the open channel.
GearBlade654
#205864996Friday, December 30, 2016 3:21 PM GMT

(May I have Mystery and Ifrit 10's reactions?)
Perambulation
#206597788Saturday, January 07, 2017 5:21 PM GMT

(alright, I can post some more of this RP now) DM The attacks of Mystery-01 and Ifrit-10 managed to knock out their respective Oni Squadron members for a short while, but even so they quickly came back to their senses and reformed into a coherent group. Eric Meanwhile, the Oni Squadron members seems to have taken the bait. They are coming directly into my trap, and my Electrosphere is ready to fire. "Friendly AMSU units, take cover!", I yelled into the secured comms channel. The resulting flash of light from the sheer wave of electricity managed to blind my HUD for a second. My AMSU is built for thie situation, but I still think I overdid my abilities. Tracker reports in that my AMSU is now around the 45% threshold for armor integrity. Should be enough to take on the rest of the FOB. After the brilliant flash ended, I was greeted with the charred remains of the Oni Squadron AMSUs. One of them seemed to be a little functional, and so I walked on over with my HoloPistol equipped. I pointed it straight towards the AMSU's cockpit module. "This is for Nigel...", I spoke over the speakers before pulling the trigger."