of     1   

RitaTheCinnamonRoll
#189274645Tuesday, May 17, 2016 10:35 AM GMT

With the removal of Tix, newer NBC players don't have much to customise their character with. This isn't a huge problem, as the main parts of Roblox are playing and creating the games themselves, but it would be nice for NBC players to look more unique. The free clothing that Roblox is making is a great start, and it actually looks pretty decent, but it isn't much. It's also harder to make lots of unique content with only a small team of people. So, I'm suggesting that trusted users should be able to give out what they make for free. Personally, I think that if you make something then you should be able to choose whether to sell it or give it away for free, but the issue with this is that a large amount of the catalogue is copied, so people would just buy the free one instead of the original. As far as I know, the method people used to copy shirts was patched, but there are still stolen items of clothing in the catalogue - I'm sure the moderators are doing their best to remove them, but the moderation team at Roblox is fairly small. So, to prevent copied clothing from being given away, Roblox would select some well-known clothing creators to help make free clothes. This way, members who don't have Builders Club or Robux would have a larger selection of clothing to choose from, but would still want to buy BC for the rest of the catalogue. I apologise if this is badly written, I just woke up, so my thoughts are a little all over the place :'D tl;dr select well-known and trusted shirt creators to be allowed to make free content

of     1