of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Juke_YT
#189558779Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:16 PM GMT

The story begins with fire. There's fire everywhere. Your farmhouse is up in flames, large, red tongues stretching miles into the sky. Your father calls out to you, "Over here! Quickly, over here!" through the thick smoke. Coughing, you follow his voice through the smoke, worried about your younger brother, your mom, and your dog Jax. Finally, you see your dad. "Do what the man says." A large green man stands behind your dad, his arm around your dad's neck, holding a large rusted blade. "Run away from here, child," he says in a deep, rumbling voice.
Absxlve
#189559349Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:26 PM GMT

The man is of superior posture, and armed. There is no need for me to be a hero, as I know if I act too impulsively, everything I know and love will be gone. But of course, everything I know and love will be gone. And so, I run, I run with all my might, away from this wretched nightmare. With regards, big poop face.
Juke_YT
#189559595Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:32 PM GMT

You run off into the night, back through the smoke and past the burning farmhouse. As you run, a sharp cry breaks the sound of the smoldering wood. It must be your dad. You see a dead guard to your right, sprawled over a rock in a bloody pool. On his back is a short bow, with a quiver of six arrows. Just a couple inches from his left hand is a short sword. You're only strong enough to carry one of these weapons. And after you DO pick a weapon, will you go back to find your father?
Absxlve
#189559698Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

A blade... and to recall my father's assailant's weapon. It is indeed a bad omen, and therefore I take the bow. I immediately rush back, finding some debris to hide in. If I see the man with sword, I shall draw and leave him no head to think with. With regards, big poop face.
Juke_YT
#189559914Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:41 PM GMT

As you rush back, you decide it's best not to run back through the smoke, in case your father's murderer is still there. However, you have two options: The farmhouse no longer seems to be in flames. Embers are still sparking around, but you don't think it'll burn you. The only risk is that if the embers hit the wood right, it may start another fire. To the left is an oak tree with a trunk just big enough to hide your body. However, should you hide there, you would be open to attack from behind.
Absxlve
#189568584Sunday, May 22, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

(Apologies for my absence, was sorting out some clan stuff. i'm special just like that) The tree. It was far safer in terms that it is not near the vicinity of the fire, or what's left of it. I will be sure to be careful of backstabbers while I prepare to avenge my father, he was a true man of duty. With regards, big poop face.
Juke_YT
#189578915Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:47 PM GMT

You quickly rush behind the tree and place your back against it before slowly peeking around the edge. There's nobody there. Neither your father (or his body, rather) nor the giant green man are there.
Absxlve
#189600863Monday, May 23, 2016 10:30 AM GMT

Blasted scoundrel! I must end that heathen. I stay behind the tree, keeping wary of my surroundings and look around the area for signs of movement or life in general.
Juke_YT
#189639181Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:02 AM GMT

You keep an eye out for any movement, but after about a minute you still can't see anything. You can try again if you'd like, but the light from the fire is beginning to die down as well.
Absxlve
#189663993Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:25 PM GMT

No use. I put down the bow and prepare to walk in the direction of any path I first see. With regards, big poop face.
Juke_YT
#189673106Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:17 PM GMT

You walk straight ahead, hoping your father was taken in this direction. For awhile there's nothing but grass. But finally, you hear moving water up ahead, over a hill it seems. A river, maybe.
Absxlve
#189673277Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:20 PM GMT

Streams and rivers are communication links, or what ever I have been told they were. I shall follow the river down (whichever direction) and hope to find settlement. Reisfeldz, making people cringe on TS3 since 2015.
Juke_YT
#189674323Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

You come up to the river and follow it down stream. After a couple hours of following it down, your stomach begins to growl. Water isn't hard to come by, as the stream looks fairly clean. - Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Absxlve
#189674755Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:46 PM GMT

My thirst for water shall be quenched, as I take a handful of a drink. Food, on the other hand, may be harder to come by. I am not experienced in berry-picking, but cookery and hunting is a nice pastime. I keep walking, hoping to find fish and geese or some other animal to cook up. (ASIAN STYLE) Reisfeldz, making people cringe on TS3 since 2015.
Juke_YT
#189699048Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

It's hard to see around here... As you scan the land, you suddenly see a bunch of small, moving lights. They burn a bronze yellow, like miniature torches in the distance. You skip across the stream and slowly walk towards them. As you approach, you realize they're fireflies. Harmless creatures, you grab a couple before letting them go and fly away slowly into the night. With the additional light, you're able to spot out a small nest by a tree trunk, with three large eggs in it, each about the size of a football. - Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Absxlve
#189709913Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:27 PM GMT

(A football jesus those are some big eggs like rugby-shaped footballs or spherical footballs? Either way, they are still gigantic) I take as many eggs as I can, and collect some firewood too for a little campfire. It must be near midnight by now [or is it?]. Reisfeldz, making people cringe on TS3 since 2015.
Juke_YT
#189727571Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

[ Spherical. ] You take all three of the eggs and gather some firewood, which takes about half an hour or so. You try to light a fire, failing the first time. However, call it beginner's luck if you want, after a couple more tries the wood sparks and you have a small fire burning near the nest. Luckily, whatever creature laid the eggs hasn't returned. With the additional light, you can see the stream, which is about ten yards away from you. With the stream behind you, across the fire is a thick forest, made up of twisted, thick-trunked trees whose roots seem to form tunnels here and there. You can't see much farther than five yards in that direction due to the brush. - Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Absxlve
#189762906Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:47 PM GMT

It is time to cook myself some eggs. I am sure two eggs will do, seeing as how one is of such a size. I must seek vengeance, whoever was involved with the killing of my father must pay with their life. I held one egg over the fire, rotating it and waiting for six to seven minutes, then I proceed with the next one. I recall the wonders of hard-boiled eggs, and the protein they provide. Delicious. Reisfeldz, making people cringe on TS3 since 2015.
Juke_YT
#189766562Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:55 PM GMT

You cook the first one perfectly, finishing it rather quickly, since you are hungry. However, the second you cook a little too long, and it turns hard and disgusting. You spit it out, cursing.
Absxlve
#189883834Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:57 AM GMT

(oops forgot about this) Damned cooking skills. The egg alone must be substantial for me enough. Better conceal the last one and get some rest soon. Tomorrow awaits a day of awakening. #JustAsianThings
Juke_YT
#189892657Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:44 PM GMT

You hide the last one and sleep. You wake with a start. You're just aware enough to notice the sun peeking over the hillside, through the top of the forest trees. But something's watching you. You sit up and see what looks like a panther, but with the head of an eagle. It slowly circles you, always partially hidden behind the shrubs. - Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Absxlve
#189895330Saturday, May 28, 2016 3:22 PM GMT

It does not look friendly, seeing as it is slowly circling me. I quickly stagger to my feet, pick up the bow, draw the bow, and shoot straight into the ground as a warning, always wary of the sudden movements. Whether it is trained or wild, I have no clue. But the utmost of importance is how I handle this beast. Tame it? Kill it? I have little experience. I will just hope it stays away or show a gesture of friendliness. #JustAsianThings
Juke_YT
#189933733Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

[ Inventory ] - Short Sword It suddenly leaps at you and pecks at your chest. You're able to narrowly avoid it by leaping back, as you draw your sword. The creature seems to be preparing for another pounce. - Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Absxlve
#190506232Sunday, June 05, 2016 2:56 PM GMT

(Sorry I forgot about this. And by the way I use a bow) #MakeFEARGreatAgain
Juke_YT
#190549331Monday, June 06, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

[ Inventory ] - Short Bow - Quiver: 6 Arrows The create leaps again, but you roll aside, dodging it once more. - video of me working out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTBRYL76Yo | Justin Leo

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right