of     1   

LordCorellia
#189580785Sunday, May 22, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

■■★☆★▬▬ United States of America ■■★☆★▬▬ ■■★☆★▬▬ Eternal_Shadows for President, iMasterOfGaming for Vice President■■★☆★▬▬ ■■★☆★▬▬ Democrat ■■★☆★▬▬ ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ [- Introduction -] Hello all, I am Eternal_Shadows previously known as PlatinumShadows, my partner iMasterOfGaming will be running, I will be President, he will be Vice President. We hope do many changes to United States! ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ [- Speech -] Hello ladies and gentlemen, I will be running for President, my partner iMasterofGaming will be running as Vice President! You all ask, why should we let these people lead this country, and how will they change this USA? Well, me and my VP will be reforming Secret Service! We will do our best to keep this USA safe. We will be adding more Agency's to help protect Columbia! Yes we know, there is a lot of corruption going on. Me and my VP will not let anymore corruption happened. Also, by what I mean keeping Columbia safe, is we are keeping the bank more secured and protected. We are determine to make this USA the best, the biggest, the most fun USA out there! We are here to help, not abuse our powers. If you have any questions, needing help, we are always there next to you. Me and the VP will be supervising this USA, Agencies, and DC. Any abusers are to be contacted to me. Thank you! :) ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ■■★☆★▬▬ Eternal_Shadow for President ■■★☆★▬▬ ■■★☆★▬▬ iMasterOfGaming for Vice President ■■★☆★▬▬
Infamous_Dev
#189581390Monday, May 23, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

#Support
Wxtchout
#189623467Monday, May 23, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

LETS GO

of     1