of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

tekt
#189614681Monday, May 23, 2016 5:56 PM GMT

(Sorta like Mail's layout) Welcome to my weekly (kinda inactive on them, so not so much) predictions for this season's OFL! If you have anything to say or add to my statements, feel free to post below, and I'd appreciate your hate-speeches to not be added, cause none of this will really be out of pure bias. Already into week 4, and we're seeing many things so far throughout the league. Upsets, shocking performances from "Underdogs", changes in franchises, a new era of qbs, ikios still unable to realize the difference between FS and NZI. Damn. What a season so far. OWC / OEC POWER RANKINGS - OWC: #1: Ducks #2: Spartans #3: Warriors #4: Destroyers #5: Raiders #6: Rams #7: Saxon #8: Bruisers #9: Turks #10: Canton Reasoning: Ducks, even with M4spray in the pocket instead of DC, has proven to be a tough force. Both offensively and defensively, in a conference like the Old West, they're looking pretty well. Though M4 doesn't have the most experience as a QB, he gets the job done, and he has many supporters around him to assist him. Spartans & Warriors can be interchangeable. Only reason I put Spartans ahead is because Warriors are still unproven. Coming off of a win to a mere Saxon team won't make you a top notch contender. Spartans looking consistsnt on both sides of the ball; with or without Treko (for now) Raiders and destroyers are interchangeable as well, but destroyers haven't played this week, so we're yet to see if they'll stay consistant or not. Rams still hang tight under #5 because they're questionable if they don't have Shaun there to "save them". Raiders manhandled them until Shaun came, who almost led a comeback when they were under a few posessions. Bruisers, after getting embarrassed by the ducks, are really questionable about their situation. Squeaky ain't looking so consistant in the pocket anymore, not to mention he threw about 3-4 picks to an average ducks defense, and rarely made good decisions. Turks......skrrt. Canton is still rock bottom. OEC: #1: FFC #2: Panthers #3: Raptors #4: Rattlers #5: Snowhawks #6: Huskies #7: Punishers #8: Bolts #9: Dragons #10: Joston Reasoning: FFC comes on top of Panthers after a blowout performance, and well executed defense against them. Panthers hang around #2 (interchangeable with Raptors for the spot). Pretty close match up but I have Panthers on top, for specific reasonings that aren't really important as of now. Rattlers still hang below Raptors, but they are definetly above Snowhawks. Though they didn't play this week, they're still a force to be reckon with. Huskies right behind Snowhawks, after almost defeating them on Sunday. 5 interceptions defensively, yet only 22 points on the board? That can't happen at all. Simple decisions like that will kill you further on towards the season. (Get your act together, franky) Punishers, coming off of a dub against the dragons, still are unproven. They're not a threat at all aside from their monsterous DE core. If they can apply pressure on the QB, and stay consistant on offense, they'll make a mark and prove themselves later on. But for now, I don't see them as playoff contenders in their dicision. They still have to get through FFC, Rattlers, and Panthers. Bolts still unproven because they didn't play this week; unsure if they've improved or gotten worse. Taylor: "Dragons aren't rock bottom this time? This calls for a celebration." Well, when you also have Joston in your conference, there's no way you'd be at the bottom. Imo this is silly's last season coaching for the Rabbits. He still believes in Superkoopa, but he just can't get the job done. Along with that, he has nobody around him both offensively, and defensively. Expect a 0-8 season for them. All-OFL Power Rankings: #1: FFC #2: Panthers #3: Raptors #4: Rattlers #5: Snowhawks #6: Ducks #7: Spartans #8: Raiders #9: Warriors #10: Huskies #11: Destroyers #12: Rams #13: Saxon #14: Punishers #15: Bruisers #16: Bolts #17: Turks #18: Dragons #19: Canton #20: Joston - Now let's get to this week's match ups. - {( OWC )} Corinth Spartans @ Millikan Rams 7:30 PM EST 5/27/16 (FNF) (M) Tremont Turks @ Canton Greats 3:00 PM EST 5/28/16 (M) Barton Bruisers @ Newark Destroyers 5:00 PM EST 5/28/16 (C) Dansville Ducks @ Roblox Warriors 7:00 PM EST 5/28/16 (C) {( OEC )} Highland Huskies @ Buffalo Bolts 1:00 PM EST 5/29/16 (A) Rockford Raptors @ Korblox Snowhawks 3:00 PM EST 5/29/16 (A) Rektshire Rattlers @ Dresden Dragons 5:00 PM EST 5/29/16 (G) Pemberley Punishers @ Roblox Panthers 7:00 PM EST 5/29 (G) Corinth Spartans @ Millikan Rams This right here will be an interesting matchup. Spartans, coming off of a blowout win against the *cringe* Turks, even with Cara at quarterback, proves that Treko isn't the heart and soul of the team. They dominated on both sides of the ball, and they're looking to become a pretty consistant team in the OWC (so far). Question is how far will they keep this up? Now they have the Rams in their path. This game will go two ways: A harsh L if Shaun's there, or A blowout win for the Spartans if Shaun isn't there. Honestly, Shaun is the pinnacle of the Rams, both defensively, and DEFINETLY offensively. Treko is gonna have to solidify a defense for Spartans if he's gonna wanna attempt tl some turnovers against Shaun, or they can have sword fighting tournaments all day at the field and host 3v3's, and still obliterate Rams' backup (Adrian/Mox) Predicted score: 45-21 Spartans (Without Shaun) 52-42 Rams (With Shaun) Rams key to success: Shaun, and a solid defense. Wouldn't hurt for the DEs to apply some pressure as well, or Treko will have all day to hit a dime on a weak defense like the Rams'. Spartans key to success: Praying Shaun won't be there, Making sure their offense is on track, and continuing the defensive chemistry they already have. Tremont Turks @ Canton Greats This is gonna be one pretty boring, but interesting game. Both teams have a very inconsistent quarterback, 0 defense, and (???) Wide receivers. This game will honestly be a game of "Who chokes first". I feel like both the Turks and the Greats will be neck and neck, but it'll come down to Mudcat choking in the late 3rd quarter. Ikios will finally get his first, and most likely only dub of the season. In the end, Ikios's experience, despite his actual skill, will surpass Mudcat's, bringing home the W for them. Believe me, Canton WILL put up a fight, but it won't be enough. Predicted score: 35-32 Turks Turks key to success: Consistancy, Locking CB's, and the ability to count Cantons Key to success: Mudcat adapting to the OFL aroma and not thinking this is an RFL-type concept. Make smart throws, and you'll win the game. /// Defense is also an issue; if the DE's can apply pressure, Ikios will make stupid decisions. Barton Bruisers @ Newark Destroyers This will be an interesting game to begin with, but Destroyers are going to win by a couple posessions. Why? Well, if you think about it, Sep only put up 12? Points against a mere Ducks defense. Not like Destroyers' surpass Ducks by miles, but it'll be enough to hold Sep and co. To no more than 21 points. After coming off of a bye week, and an L to the huskies beforehand, the destroyers are gonna be ready to make their mark, and prove that they should rise back to the top of the power rankings in the OWC. Expect a high scoring game for them, because they're gonna be seeking revenge for sure. Sep won't be able to rely on B3nny for long. Predicted score: 42-18 Destroyers Bruises key to success: Moving the chains offensively, Sep making smart decisions as a QB, and the Bruisers applying pressure (DE wise) to accardi. Destroyers key to success: Pressure. Trust me, if you send a good rushing unit against Sep, he WILL throw picks. Dansville Ducks @ Roblox Warriors -- OWC GOTW This right here will be a very good matchup. Two teams trying to prove their superiority in their division, going head to head. As I stated before, The ducks are looking pretty sharp coming off of a blowout against Bruisers, and falling a tad short against the Snowhawks in double OT. On the other hand, the warriors, recently picking up players such as Elegy and Gio, are looking to begin their win streak, or as Mailard says, their #ROADTOTHEVB. This game could go either way, but in the end I believe ducks will pull it off. Why? Mailard's decision making as a QB. Sure he's not bad, coming off of a decent game against the Sunbirds (7:1 td int ratio), but the ducks are a whole new team. Better defense, better chemistry, and much more attributes that imo, call them the #1 team in the OWC as of now. Predicted score: 37-28 Ducks Ducks key to success: Continuing the consistency and ability to move the chains offensively; forcing turnovers, DE's continuing to clog the quarterback Warriors key to success: Smart decisions by the QB; a strong defensive front Highland Huskies @ Buffalo Bolts This right here is gonna be an interesting game to watch. The huskies, coming off of a rough game that would've been won, are gonna be hungry for the Bolts. I feel as if this will be Franky's game; he's gonna have a breakout game. Supreme and co. Are gonna have to develop some chemistry or something, because there's only a few aspects that he has on his team that he can revolve around. This game will come down to defense. Yes, supreme will score. Yea, franky will score. But who's defense is gonna stand a front and force a turnover? That's the team that will win this football game, and imo, it's going to be the Huskies. If they can get 5 interceptions off of healable, I wonder what they'd do with Rom. No shade to him, but he's gonna have to step up his game. Predicted score: 28-22 Huskies Huskies key to success: Franky making smart decisions, defense continuing to force turnovers, PRESSURE! Bolts key to success: Supreme's WR's stepping up, DE's applying pressure. Rockford Raptors @ Korblox Snowhawks -- OEC GOTW This right here will be a classic matchup for the OEC conference. Both teams consist of great quarterbacks, but that's not all a team needs to win games. Looking at the raptors, they're a top 3 team as of now. They have a clean offense and a lock-down type defense. On the other hand, all Healable has to refer to offensively is Flashbacking, aka his main target and most trustworthy wr. On top of that they have a subpar defense that has downgraded from their previous VB-contending season. This game will go one way; Raptors winning. Unless heal compacts a defense that can stop Prow and co., I don't see them forcing any turnovers. Maybe one or two, but that won't affect the game much. Heal will also have to click with his other WRs. Not like he doesn't already, but he honestly has no options if Flash isn't there, or if he doesn't get open in time. Not only is that what he has no worry about, but he must find a way to stop Prowlings' zone-breaking wrs, which I believe will not happen in this game. Sorry heal. Predicted score - 49-38 Raptors Raptors key to success: Applying pressure, continuing a consistent offense Snowhawks key to success: WRs stepping up, defense stepping up, applying pressure, smart decisions by the Quarterback Rektshire Rattlers @ Dresden Dragons Not much to say about this game. Ejected has done an amazing job turning the franchise from a rock-bottom team to a real contender in a tough conference like the OWC. On the other hand, Taylor hasent been doing so good. Compacting 3-4 qbs at the beginning of the season, all below average, and ending up with Jynx in the end. The outlook of this game won't be so good for the Dragons; I expect them to score a touchdown or two; possibly none at all. And as for Dragon's chances stopping Ejected on offense....well...good luck with that. Unless you have top-notch CBs on your team, which he Dragons lack very much, Ejec will find your weak spots real easily. Better step it up and get your team together, Taylor, or this game will get ugly for you and co. Predicted score: 52-7 Rattlers Rattlers key to success: Applying pressure on Jynx Dragons key to success: Improve EVERY aspect of the team Pemberley Punishers @ Roblox Panthers This will be an interesting game here as well. The punishers, coming off of a win against the Dragons, are looking to continue their streak so they can make an appearance in he playoffs this Season. On the other hand, the panthers, who had an awful game against the Firecats on Saturday resulting in a blowout, are gonna be hungry for a win this week. With an almost (Yes, it can be stopped by a few teams so no, I'm not saying we have the >BEST<, especially since FFC shut us down, I'll admit) offense, they'll more than likely breeze through Punisher's lack of defense. Honestly, this game will be a toss up until around the second quarter. Egg's decisions are what's gonna cost him the game here, resulting in a win for the Panthers. Not only that, but he doesn't have the best core around him to assist him on the field; I don't think he'll do to well against a tight, Panthers defense, especially with JJ and Croco in his face. Taking into consideration that Fracta MAY be the starting quarterback, I don't see him doing much better. Yes, he's way passed Egg (QB Wise), but the result will turn out the same. I believe he'll keep his offense going more than Egg would though, that's for sure. I do wish Egg and co. Good luck, and I hope you guys put up a fight and even Suprise a lot of people who doubt you. Predicted score: 42-14 Panthers Punishers key to success: Applying pressure to Jayy, who chokes more than likely if there's DE's in his face; Defense stepping up Panthers key to success: Solidifyng their defense, picking up the slack on offense Thank you for reading everyone. If there's any mistakes I made, please post below so I can correct it for next time. (Made these on mobile, so I expect mistakes to be found)
DwarfElfguyAlt
#189614911Monday, May 23, 2016 6:01 PM GMT

sillykid99 already said he is leaving HC after this season. He planned it before even S10 started.
TheSliceOfLife
#189615087Monday, May 23, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

hmm interesting ~TheSliceOfLife
Finessing
#189615683Monday, May 23, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

Respect
Killnijas123
#189615900Monday, May 23, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

raptors>panthers tbh
Invictusss
#189616038Monday, May 23, 2016 6:25 PM GMT

The Raiders not being the best team in OWC is a joke
TaylorMan2274
#189616829Monday, May 23, 2016 6:42 PM GMT

Taylor: "Dragons aren't rock bottom this time? This calls for a celebration." Imma have to call a sike on that.
bobonaut
#189616964Monday, May 23, 2016 6:45 PM GMT

Silly wasn't gonna get another season even if he was planning to leave because he's said that "this is his last season" about 3 times
bobonaut
#189617016Monday, May 23, 2016 6:47 PM GMT

Good
M4spray
#189617215Monday, May 23, 2016 6:52 PM GMT

-dab- R$94566
DwarfElfguyAlt
#189617298Monday, May 23, 2016 6:53 PM GMT

yall looking at the next joston hc
MaIlard
#189617992Monday, May 23, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

man I always get hate for being the best
DwarfElfguyAlt
#189618080Monday, May 23, 2016 7:10 PM GMT

mallard the best at being booty
Lil_Myl3s
#189618368Monday, May 23, 2016 7:15 PM GMT

I mean good predictions, but bolts are good lmfao, we have good players, and rom doesn't make dumb decisions. We will beat huskies tbh (even though im suspened for 2 weeks :((( ), but yea good predictions. 05-23-2016 11:42 AM Taylor: "Dragons aren't rock bottom this time? This calls for a celebration." Imma have to call a sike on that. LMAOOO " Omy......Omy what a wonderful time......"
3Falcon_OFG
#189618442Monday, May 23, 2016 7:16 PM GMT

Raiders>All
DrewP3
#189618570Monday, May 23, 2016 7:19 PM GMT

don't get how snowhawks are #5 looooooooooooooooooooooooool http://www.roblox.com/Trade/TradeWindow.aspx?TradePartnerID=109229124 | R$135
tekt
#189618685Monday, May 23, 2016 7:21 PM GMT

Guess you could replace them with the ducks but I mean they aren't any lower than that Them > Spartans for sure
CP3chIy
#189618728Monday, May 23, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

Good, but raiders have earned #1 OWC and top 5 OFL isn't all OEC tbh
tekt
#189618851Monday, May 23, 2016 7:25 PM GMT

Ducks would hold the #5 spot over Snowhawks actually, leaving Snowhawks to #6, maybe even 7 if Spartans continue to do good as the season goes on. No way Raiders top 5 tho lol
MaIlard
#189618991Monday, May 23, 2016 7:27 PM GMT

no OWC team is top five OFL except warriors.
flashbacking
#189619008Monday, May 23, 2016 7:27 PM GMT

How u put panthers over snowhawks when ffc put up more points vs yall than us and we put up more points than yall vs them
DrewP3
#189619095Monday, May 23, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

DrewP3
#189619135Monday, May 23, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

Panthers > Snowhawks Raptors > Snowhawks FFC > Snowhawks Rattlers prob > Snowhawks SNOWHAWKS SOME BOOTY but not as booty as OWC http://www.roblox.com/Trade/TradeWindow.aspx?TradePartnerID=109229124 | R$135
flashbacking
#189619223Monday, May 23, 2016 7:32 PM GMT

We're bad heal but rattlers aren't better than us
tekt
#189619652Monday, May 23, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

@flas That doesn't mean you > panthers. That means your defense is better lol.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right