of     1   

gulptub
#189692108Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

idk about you guys, but I feel like all these fake BS "designer clothing lines" are getting out of hand. almost every game I play I will see someone wearing some sht like that. its almost like real life. ik most if not all of you have gone somewhere in public and saw what someone was wearing and began to think "wow, that person is a {insert dirty no no word here}". that is how I feel it is becoming on roblox. I really have nothing against the clothes its just how the people are that wear them... WHEN WE ALL KNOW SOME OF THESE DUDES WOULD NOT WEAR THIS SHT IRL. half the stuff these people wear aren't even original its just like a variation of what someone else may be wearing, its basically the same thing but maybe 1 or 2 things may be different (face, hat, etc. if even that) there are literally groups with thousands of members buying this garbage daily. was it not a few years ago when people dressed like this we called them "oders" and shamed them for not being original/creative and for oding/looking like they want to od ???????????? now it seems like games are PROMOTING this look. I guarantee you if you go on the game club sanity, there will be at least 1 girl with the beautiful black hair and the normal long black girl hair. somebody wearing a hat that says "chill" on it. some dude with the bed hair, and some one else who has a fake Gucci belt lmao and this is just a few of things almost everybody wears in that game
Zachdarkshadow222
#189692135Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

CalciumFluorite
#189692197Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

SPEAK ENGLISH, THIS ISN'T RUSSIA. STOP POSTING ON HERE, PUTIN, WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FAT ANIME WAIFU MOTHER'S NEW BOYFRIEND. WE ALREADY KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE.
Extreezy
#189692211Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

"SOME OF THE DUDES WONT WEAR HALF THE STUFF IRL" Like just underwear?
gulptub
#189692362Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:20 AM GMT

@zach lmao I don't spend much time on forum but if I do I'm probably complaining about something lololool
CalciumFluorite
#189692392Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

WE KNOW YOU LIKE UNDERWEAR PUTIN, STOP TELLING US THIS GARBAGE.
CalciumFluorite
#189692451Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

PUTIN, STOP BUYING THESE ANIME PILLOWS. THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THE STREETS DESPERATE FOR HOMES, PRIORITIES PUTIN! PRIORITIES!
marshsay
#189693366Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:37 AM GMT

" its almost like real life. " that's the point "SOME OF THE DUDES WONT WEAR HALF THE STUFF IRL" you expect people to act the same online as they do offline?

of     1