of     1   

CircuitOfTheDroid
#189750514Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:42 AM GMT

The Vampiric Code; "I am a Creature of the night, And even though I need blood, Does not mean I'm a leech, I may seem like a monster, But I'm just an average Lost soul, For I am, A Vampiric Soul." Vampiric Souls; ‣Vampires have the ability to Walk fast, yet they choose to walk slowly. ‣A Vampire will Be able to phase through walls only in times of extreme danger. ‣They can Re-gen their health at an Alarming rate, regrowing limbs if ones cut off ‣They are able to see far and well in the darkness, so do not underestimate them. They are distinctly recognized by their pale Skin and sleek bodies with their sharp teeth which they will tend to cover up for no one to see. ‣They tend to also have a High distaste for normal foods, along with great hearing. Becoming a Vampire; ‣If you are Bitten by a Vampire, there's two different things that can happen, You can either turn into a Vampire, or a ghoul. ‣To become a Vampire, you must be bitten by a Vampire of the opposite SX, in order for the process to work. If none of this occurs then you will become a Ghoul. ‣When You are turned into a vampire, you have approximately three days to drink blood from a human vessel or your body will start to decay and fall apart, and trust me, no one wants that. ‣You will only gain your Vampiric abilities, once you are a Full vampire. Ghouls; ‣Ghouls, They are related to a "Zombie" like creature, more referred as the Un-dead, They have distinctive pale-ish Grey Skin color with tattered and torn/shredded clothing ‣Their eyes will be lifeless and they will tend to groan a bit. ‣They keep their basic instinct to survive by eating, and what they eat is Raw Meat ‣They tend to stick to a master, or more really, The Vampire who has turned them. When that vampire dies, then they die. Evolution; The Vampires of Iliac Bay and Vvardenfell are easily recognized by the common folks, but this is not entirely true for Cyrodilic vampires. It's obvious the Cyrodiil vampires have different blood. They have three states of vampire form; this all depends on the time since feeding. When the Cyrodilic Vampires are well fed, they are rarely recognized by ordinary people and can even walk in daylight. When they are starving, all the vampire traits are apparent and they cannot fool anyone. This unique trait of Cyrodilic vampires, according to Manifesto Cyrodiil Vampyrum, was a gift from Clavicus Vile. Therefore the Cyrodilic vampires worship Molag Bal and Clavicus Vile. Molag Bal; Molag Bal (Daedric: Daedric MDaedric ODaedric LDaedric ADaedric GDaedric BDaedric ADaedric L) is the Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement of mortals. He is also known by the title of Schemer Prince, and Harvester of Souls.[1] He is the creator of Vampires as well. His main desire is to harvest and consume the souls of mortals and to bring mortals' souls into his sway by spreading seeds of strife and discord in the mortal realms. He holds much importance in Morrowind where he is seen as the archenemy of Boethiah, the Daedric Prince of Plots. Witches Vampiric Chant; "By day you will burn By night you will lurk The strength of two You will have in your hands But thy stake made of wood You shall have to avoid For the puncture of the stake Shall kill you in one Strike You will have to feed off the life of others You will not live But nor will you die" [Only Lore Witches may use this to curse men With FernandezAedrovulfs Approval days ahead of the ritual] Vampiric Enslavement; This subject will be down and only known how to be Done by Hibbern, and FernandezAedrovulf! IN ORDER TO BE A VAMPIRIC SOUL IN THIS GENRE, YOU MUST SPEAK WITH FERNANDEZAEDROVULF

of     1