of     1   

RRWSAVINGSACCOUNT
#189765352Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:14 PM GMT

Hey, Man why you gotta hate. Because you ain't me and you don't got what I got just appreciate. Get your facts straight stop lying to your goons that partake. Sitting there spreading rumors because I got what you want to embrace. Going off topic in arguments cause you got nothing else to say. Avoiding the truth that RRW is better than UCW no mistake. Creating weak cliches with threats and inaccurate displays. When all you do is scam people and fake suicides cause you're just that insane. Man, Why you gotta hate, appreciate the late, the late great the only and only fire, You ain't nothing without me if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here mate, so stop trying to criticize me because you weren't able to become a saint, stop trying to spread rumors and lying because you ain't like me with the fame, avoiding situations, saying the same insults is all you can do, Sitting there threatening to draw lawsuits man that ain't you. When will you realize that you aren't what you used to be, what you need to be, man why you gotta do this to me, Talking all this crap, having no effect, blaming it on us, when it's all on you, Got nothing to do but have small shows, why don't you just relax, and go drink some clorax. Maybe if you stop trying to be like me, You could probably become something great like me, But when you're sitting here faking a suicide in madden, what happened, why you slacken, boy your so sad you need a padding, why so saddened these rhymes sound like latin? Well let me put it here, for ya, I busta rhymes, my verse be lyrical, analytically unbearable, you try to roast me with your little nursery rhymes, but you ain't nothing but bad movie that went to show time, boy i'm in my prime everything you say and do, it's just a waste of my time, sitting there getting visits cause you get on your knees, spreading and contracting diseases is just apart of you, So don't hate on me because you can't be me, stop trying to act like me, because you're failing at it too. Stop with the ego, cause your shows max out at Twenty, Start realizing the facts cause I top at Fifty. The only way you can get members is by lying to them, comforting them then scamming them blind, why you gotta be like that, acting like this all fine, all because you don't have, What is mine.

of     1