of     1   

YeetGodBadcole
#189805593Friday, May 27, 2016 3:24 AM GMT

PIT - CGY Series Breakdown: The Pittsburgh Penguins didn’t have a very hard matchup taking on the 8th seed Tampa Bay Lightning and completely doing what they were suppose to do, sweep them. NiceCommando their goalie one of the best in my opinion could carry Pittsburgh past the Calgary Flames. Also we can’t forget Sninga or Nova as they are key factors also. Thunderhawk14 and CrossfadeXI could be potential difference makers in the series, but lets not forget risk88 the main defenseman. Now for the Calgary Flames they had a pretty equal matchup having to play the Los Angeles Kings the 4th seed, but they took care of them in 5 games which is pretty impressive. However, the Flames seem to have Infamousguy33 in net, which is good, however Nicecommando is the better goaltender. They also have Gh0strecon49 who is a great Offensive Defenseman who could be the potential difference maker for the Calgary Flames. UndercoverProdigy and Arcticfox33 the main forwards in this series, however the Flames are very versatile in net as they can have Jesse or infamous in net. Prediction: I Predict the Penguins will take care of the series coming out with the 4-2 Series win. Worthy Statistic: Pittsburgh has not lost a playoff game in the playoffs. =~70% For Pittsburgh to win, 30% For Flames to win~= ANA - DAL Series Breakdown: Wow. The Dallas Stars have found a way to get to the 2nd round. I didn’t think that they would get this far, and I thought BOS could take them out, but they didn’t. Dallas has a solid roster, k1nq being their many point as he scores most their goals, however they have other factors too. Bombshell23 and Assjjj could gk for their team, so they have pretty good depth in net. The difference maker you ask? K1nq, one of the best players in my opinion. On the other side we have the Anaheim Ducks, my 2nd choice for the cup besides the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Ducks have a solid team for sure, noal, loosebottle, tinyberry, and mjo123. They have solid players, and great defense from Tinyberry3, which is a great defenseman in the league. However their goal tending could be a problem possibly. We know Noal63 is pretty solid in net, but sometimes he’ll have an off game. But, that really doesn’t matter since they have Mick60 who is a great overall around player and can be put in any situation, and come out with the W. Prediction: I Predict that the Ducks will win this series in 5, as Dallas cannot be able to take out the Anaheim team. Worthy Statistic: DAL Has taken down the higher seed twice, SJS when they were 1st, and BOS this season being 3rd. =~85% For Ducks to win, 15% For Stars to win=~
ningastorm321
#189806527Friday, May 27, 2016 3:41 AM GMT

i would like to say that risk or me will be gking in the series
Gh0stRecon49
#189806562Friday, May 27, 2016 3:42 AM GMT

Why?
arcticfox33
#189816857Friday, May 27, 2016 11:29 AM GMT

CGY 4 - 0 PIT DAL 4 - 0 ANA (mick quits hhcl and pghl and never comes back) 443,911 R$9,361
ThunderHawk14
#189819620Friday, May 27, 2016 1:22 PM GMT

you forgot thunderhawks game 3 and 4 production both with 2g 1a, 6 points 4 games
Auraphara
#189835450Friday, May 27, 2016 7:20 PM GMT

>killastorm10 doesn't get a name for DAL

of     1