of     1   

Flipmonger
#189833595Friday, May 27, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

I created a project and whenever I play the game (in studio), I keep getting an error message "Cannot teleport to place."; nothing in Watch or Errors but Call Stack window disappears every time I start a test. Playing the game (from the browser via Inventory > Places), I can spawn into the game, but 10-15 seconds later, I get transported to a user place (UnifiedArmyofShields) - I can see the spawn with bubble around my character, but then it transports me to another user place (BlacksmithEric). I'm very new to this; in fact, my nephew introduced me to this to play the free games, but I was more interested in actually creating something. The project isn't elaborate or complex (not containing any custom scripts), but I'd like to know why this anomaly occurs otherwise there's no point in pursuing this development tool (despite its unwavering allure).
Flipmonger
#189886988Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:41 PM GMT

Had my nephew try it, and he stated that it reverts to another game as well. There's something that's triggering it from going to another place; hence, the in-test message. But after doing a search for "place", "script", "teleport", "transport" or any other suitable synonym, but couldn't find anything that shows a trigger point to cause this. Any ideas, thoughts welcome.

of     1