of     1   

ChipperNickel
#19004482Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:23 PM GMT

OHsay [USTMAY] atlhjay [Atinklay] Aqday amvay [eadthray] [ Atinklay] 'oHWAY [away] [ixturemay] o'vay Ingantlhay 'ejway [ Igpay] [Atinlay]
iplay
#19005590Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:41 PM GMT

Fake and fictional languages and codes are not allowed on this forum.
ChipperNickel
#19008682Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:25 PM GMT

It's not fictional, it's real. Look for it.
iplay
#19012096Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:11 PM GMT

I didn't say it was, I said IF it was. Like, anything under those categories doesn't apply. Anyway, it's a code.
Haengbok
#19021739Sunday, January 03, 2010 9:26 PM GMT

ChipperNickel, I think it's safe to say that you're one of the stupidest people I've ever met... I explained in depth what is accepted on this forum and what is NOT. Apparently you only see what you want to see. Let's refer to a post I made going against your compliance issue... "Klingon has never existed in REAL LIFE. Only in the movies. Only Star Trek fanatics even refer to the language. Klingon on is NOT legally accepted as a language in this world and won't be in the next. I'd prefer if you kept to the forum rules and strayed away from languages like Mandolorian, Elven, Pig Latin, Dwarf, Na'vi, whatever the hell you see in movies or learned as a language game as a child off of the forums and kept the true languages intact on this forum instead of referring to something that never existed. Examples of legally accepted languages: Finnish, Estonian, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Esperanto, Spanish, Portuguese, French, English, Albanian, Russian, Afrikaans, Xhosa, ǁXegwi, Arabic, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, Latin, Hebrew, Yiddish, Kui, Konda, Hawai'ian, Mongolian, Māori, Samoan... Need I go on? I could name practically EVERY language and dialect in the world if I absolutely had to to prove a point. There is to be absolutely NO use of fake languages, language games, or codes on this forum at all. That means no Klingon, 1337, Pig Latin, Mandolorian, "Robloxian", Tamaranian, et cetera. Now reread the rules if it's absolutely needed to figure out what to and what not to do in this forum, otherwise stray away from the LC threads and leave it to the linguists to speak. If you want to have fun fake language games go on, take it to Off-Topic."
ChipperNickel
#19029017Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:08 PM GMT

I'm not speaking Klingon, im speaking Klatin idiot.
iplay
#19030846Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:34 PM GMT

*Headdesk*
makeupgirl1234
#19031305Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:41 PM GMT

Oh my gosh..
CymraegBalchia
#19050877Monday, January 04, 2010 6:33 AM GMT

I'm going to quote Haengbok: "Apparently you only see what you want to see," and simply call you an idiot for apprently not reading through what he/she said. Yet again, I quote: "Examples of legally accepted languages: Finnish, Estonian, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Esperanto, Spanish, Portuguese, French, English, Albanian, Russian, Afrikaans, Xhosa, ǁXegwi, Arabic, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, Latin, Hebrew, Yiddish, Kui, Konda, Hawai'ian, Mongolian, Māori, Samoan, et cetera." There is no such thing as Klingon, Vulcan, Mandolorian, or anything of the sort.
Dr01d3k4
#19053274Monday, January 04, 2010 10:13 AM GMT

I agree with Haenbok. 'Klatin' = Klingon + Pig Latin And I remember from a while ago that you tried to pretend you could speak Greek by writing English in the Greek alphabet.

of     1