of     1   

MikeWilliamsMD
#190060905Monday, May 30, 2016 11:58 AM GMT

This Forum will inform you on the basic information about MDA and the qualification and my skill work to be the Founder of the upcoming MDA group. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Please read below) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is MDA? The Magen David Adom (Hebrew: מגן דוד אדום‎‎) is Israel's national emergency medical, disaster, ambulance and blood bank service. The name means "Red Star of David" (literally: "Red Shield of David"). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Goals: 1. To perform the role of a National Association; to be an auxiliary service to the IDF medical forces in wartime and prepare for the same during peacetime. 2. To maintain first aid services for the benefit of all residents. 3. To maintain, for the benefit of all residents, reserve storage services of blood, plasma and their by-products. 4. To perform any additional function that will be stated in the Articles of Association. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why should I be the founder of MDA? For the Past Year and Previous years I have practiced and was interested in the roll of helping people and to bring joy to both them and their family's.It was always my number 1 mission to provide the best healthcare and best opportunity in the Medical field.In addition I lived in Israel and I know how the MDA system is operated Many family member worked in the Medical system in Israel and have teach'd me a lot. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What do you do on Roblox?How should I know you have enough Medical knowledge? I am a DH of Trauma Surgery at Seattle Grace Hospital,I am the Developer at Roblox General Hospital and Finished 2 years of Residency,I was a Attending surgeon at PMC, Director of ZSC and Developer of the new opened Medical center.For more Info please visit my profile(https://www.roblox.com/users/84193464/profile). ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I dedicated my Roblox career and personal career to go into Medicine and with your help we can improve the system of Roblox and Start one of the best Paramedic Systems in Roblox. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please vote for me as the Founder of MDA ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Post your Vote Below by Replying to this Forum. *YOU MUST BE AN ISRAELI CITIZEN AND HAVE NO PRIOR CHARGES ON ANY HATE CRIMES. *PLEASE BE HONEST.
egged11
#190061985Monday, May 30, 2016 12:26 PM GMT

I'm volnteer In MDA (IRL) and I know everything tha can make this group Very close to the reality. I know the ranks, Cna help you make the unifroms (I have my own unifroms I can send it to you) Medical ranks, Type of Ambulances and what thier equipment Of each ambulance ETC.....
ygbes
#190062126Monday, May 30, 2016 12:31 PM GMT

I Vote For Mike! -ygbes GSoAF
egged11
#190062451Monday, May 30, 2016 12:41 PM GMT

Remove my replays please
egged11
#190062720Monday, May 30, 2016 12:47 PM GMT

I choose you To be the Director of MDA.
Eza_g
#190065920Monday, May 30, 2016 2:09 PM GMT

תבחרו בי כמנהל במדא אני מתנדב במדא כמעט כל שבוע ואני יודע הכל שם vote lilyyiu
XxtavorxX
#190156004Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:31 PM GMT

I Will vote for you <3
egged11
#190294447Thursday, June 02, 2016 12:02 PM GMT

אחי אין שום סיכוי שאתה מתנדב כל שבוע אתה יכול לקבל מקסימום 5 משמרות בחודש וכמה אבטחות פשוט תבחר בו וזהו
CatCoop
#190300562Thursday, June 02, 2016 2:52 PM GMT

you have a funny hat and a funny language

of     1