yusuf5
#199780139Saturday, October 08, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

Exp Arc! Moves ---------------------------------------- Exp Form: - A green dragon aura That gives you 100 exp 1 min. Exp Ball - It ###### # #### at a player and gives them exp. Exp Roar: - It makes a big green roar that takes people exp away. Exp Beam: - It shoots a beam and gives you EXP. Exp Cloud: - Makes a green flame come out of you're legs and let you fly. Exp Field: - Makes a field of EXP around you and give people you EXP. (P.S Can this be a pass 100R$)
strictcaptcha
#199780839Saturday, October 08, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

Right. Well. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want me to motivate you somehow? plz be temporary, capcha
nathangreg7
#199847516Sunday, October 09, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

how to you make arks for your self plz tell me
Mrx_Yah
#199928842Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:36 PM GMT

Arc Name: Devilish Demon Of Death : Moves: Level 1: Devilish Attack[I pull them to me[red] Level 5: Spiting Death[i spit out dragon balls][green] Level 10:Slice A Demon[i get a sword for 1 hour][blue Level 15: ####### Swords[i raise swords out of the ground][rainbow Level 20:SWORD DARKNESS[like dark palm with sword thoe][purple] Level 50: ULTIMATE DEMON OF DEATH[i spit out dragon breath with smoke with it][black]
buddermaster325
#199941149Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

Arc name: Time arc Moves: Broken Time: Freezes an opponent for a small amount of time Time Pendulum: Creates a ##### #### that repeatedly attacks an opponent Hands of Time: shoots a ##### ##### Once it impacts an opponent, Minute/Hour hands come out of the opponent dealing a mass amount of damage Speed: Makes the user faster Teleport: Teleports the user to a destination when they left click anywhere on the ground.
RedFatboy50
#200010010Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:17 PM GMT

i want mine to be called Butt the power is poop
tycoonmaster03
#200060173Friday, October 14, 2016 1:53 PM GMT

Arc Name: Redemption Move's -------------------------- Level 1:Hidden Blade A Large knife forms around you and boosts you forward Level 5: Seeking Grasp White sphere appears and pulls 1 player nearby into it Level 10:Redemption Fangs Throws 10 rock with pointed ends Level 15: Sweeper you stomp and causes all nearby players to fall level 30: Redemption Wings Wings that are see through (ability to fly) level 40:Life gain A beam emerges from your chest. If another player is hit by it they lose 50 health while you gain 50 health Level 50: Imitation Allows you to change your look to make yourself look like another player
BigEd1942
#200128093Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:53 PM GMT

[Elementer arc] [**{Moves}**] 1.All Element Attack. Power:4300 Description:gives out a barrier of al lthe elements and creates a ball of one of them at a time Each ones Power:350 Level:1 2.Distrupt power:0 What it does:distrups an attack from the player and reflects it lvls:15 3.Element Barrage power:999999999 Cooldoown:32 Seconds what it does:it sends out all attacks and does alot of damage Level:40 (done) (post to owner) i say"please add the arc its a rare one"
Undefinable_Brock
#200376540Friday, October 21, 2016 10:12 AM GMT

Arc name: Griffin automatically has wings like the Neptune arc Moves:1)sharp claw= throws claw slashes at attacker (like a birrage) 2)griffen hide (like armor) 3)griffen breath (like phoenix screech) 4)beak crush (like gods arm crush) special attack:5)fire beak (covered in fire and hurting anyone the player touches hope you like it and make this. love this game :D <3
ForeverTaIl
#200376712Friday, October 21, 2016 10:29 AM GMT

y is this still goin wth -MrRCL
GamerPatricia
#200500913Monday, October 24, 2016 8:42 PM GMT

Rubber Man? Gum Pistol-lvl 1- your arm stretches backwards (you can hold it for it to do more damage) and then it comes back and then you do a punch except that your arm strecthes Gum Balloon-lvl 5- the chest of the person becomes a large ball, damaging anyone who touches the person. Gum Rocket-lvl 10- both arms stretch forward onto something and slings the person straight, damaging anyone who touches the person. Gum Gatling- lvl 15- Gum pistol except it the person does it simultaneously. Gum Bazooka- lvl 25- 2 gum pistols at the same time except 3x stronger than the standard gum pistol Second Gear-lvl 50- 2x stronger and faster and every move has the prefix "jet", and also all the moves are 4x faster, the damage is 2x stronger but the speed is 4x faster, apart from gum rocket.
Undefinable_Brock
#200565605Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:47 PM GMT

Gryphon Arc! ________________ Claw Slash -shoots a white blade lvl 1 Gryphon Screech -shoots out a ##### #### of grey fire (like phoenix screech) lvl 5 Gryphon Barrage -shoots a barrage of bird beaks lvl 12 Fire Coat ####### a cloak of fire around user hurting others who touch him/her lvl 20 Nest Crush -a birds nest crushes the opponent lvl 35 Wings -(same as Neptune automatically has wings)
jboss2497sorrow
#200657085Saturday, October 29, 2016 4:46 AM GMT

Arc Name:Hallow 1.Lvl 5-HALLOW SCREAM!-The same thing as dragon roar with the sphere surrounding the player using the skill anyone near is damaged 2.Lvl 10-Spooky slicer-Crusher earth crush but orange and black 3.Lvl 15-Ding Dong-Mech claw sliver but pictures of pumpkins come from it and its orange 4. Lvl 25-Hallow Mask-Gives the player using the skill a white scary mask with red glowing eyes and and give the player 50% more damage 5.Lvl 35-TRICK OR TRAP-An orange crystal shards trap but the trap lasts a bit longer 6. Lvl 50-Spirit Bonfire-Traps and enemy and sets them on fire dealing 150 damage each second starting at 10 seconds 1 second added each level gained 7. Lvl 100-Spooky Slicer-Hades slicer not water slicer or sand slicer a fast reloading slicer like hades. And if this can be done then with will be-Ghost flight-Just like crystal legendary mode you can fly.
Greensurf
#200690279Sunday, October 30, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

Do you need to have custom arc to have some arc ideas? Just asking.
Greensurf
#200698677Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

Mega Arc Moves ---------------------- (Level 1) Mega Punch: Punch enemy with extreme force. (explodes on impact, cool down 5 seconds) (Level 5) Mega Armor: Forms a shield around you for 20 seconds, making whoever you touch explode. Also decreases speed. (Cool down, 5 seconds) (Level 10) Mega Beam Trap: Shoot a small line and when it hits a target, the target is trapped and a beam hits the target from the top. (Cool down 15 seconds.) (Level 20) Mega Inhale: Inhale ANY move and be able to use it for five minutes. (Cool down 2 minutes) (Level 30) Mega Explosion Dash: Dash at an enemy, and when hit, explodes 3 times and is sent flying. (Cool down, 30 seconds) (Level 55) Mega Transformation: Strength and health multiply by 2 and enables you to fly for 2 minutes. (Flying reduces time to 1 minute if you fly the entire time, cool down 1 minute) (Level 65) Mega Roar of Desrtuction: Sends a giant white ball of fire at the enemy. Takes 10 seconds to charge. (Cannot be absorbed, Cool down, 2 minutes)
Greensurf
#200699358Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

Dance Arc Lvl 1) Breakdance: Spin around, and whoever touches you will be turned into a tornado and spin away. (Lvl 5) Swag Slide: Slide around for 5 seconds, and if an enemy is hit, they will fly straight up. (Lvl 10) Sing: Send giant music notes at your enemies, making them fly back. (Lvl 35) Can't Resist the Beat: Hit your eneimes with a disco ball, forcing them to dance for 20 seconds, while you are forced to dance for 10 seconds. Rarity: Rare or Very Rare
Greensurf
#200699671Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

Toast Arc (Lvl 1) Toast Beam: Shoot a beam of toast at your enemy Lvl 10) Roar of the Toast: Shoot a giant toast at enemies. (Lvl 20) I AM TOAST: Turn into toast, deflect all attacks that do 350 damage or higher. (Lvl 30) I'm Makin Toast: Summon toasters to attack your enemies. (You can summon 3 at a time) (Lvl 45) YEAH TOAST: Explode, turning everyone ## #### line of sight into toast, making them try fall out with you, while they take damage. Rarity:Very Rare (My opinion)
Greensurf
#200699838Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:11 AM GMT

Lunatic Arc (Lvl 1)Uncontrollable: Makes you dash forward, dealing MAJOR MAJOR (when I say major I mean like 450 damage-500 damage) damage to a single enemy. (Cool down, 10 seconds cause there is only 1 move for the arc.) Rarity:Rare
abukaribra365
#200737595Monday, October 31, 2016 12:08 AM GMT

Hello Gab just to let you know your game is THE BEST Neon (HEROIC ARC) Level 1 Neon Blast: It's a Round ball with many different bright colours on it (every time you attack wait 2 secs then attack again. It's technically a spamming skill) Level 5 Neon Beam: It's a beam with many different colours on it and when they are hit they get blind for 5 secs Level 10 Neon Shock: It's a ball (small size) with many electric spikes around the ball and when you hit someone with it they spin 45 degrees 8 times so it gives them chance to attack with Neon Beam And Neon Blast whilst it spins. Level 15 Neon Fist: It's a fist with neon flames on and when u hit someone well it's not just one hit. It's a combo which is a 4x combo Level 25 Neon Release: I think you know what I mean but just a NEON Release Level 35 Neon Speed: It's like Dimension Boost but it's just NEON not dimension Level 50 Neon Blaze: It's when he is on fire but neon fire and makes him stronger on everything skill he has and it lasts for 1.35min (it wastes up quite a few stamina) Level 100 Flying Nyan Cat: it's just a nyan cat but a FLYING NYAN CAT (WASTES 0 STAMINA IF HE WANTS 2 END THE FLYING FROM HAPPENING HE NEEDS 2 RESET) Oh and if you can do that then do what every heroic arc has at level 100. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It would be great if u make this arc come to life it took me a while to think of it Thanks for reading (: P.S Oh and I know it's supposed to be 7 skills each so I'm letting u take away one of these or you can keep them all :D
abukaribra365
#200737746Monday, October 31, 2016 12:11 AM GMT

LOL 😂😂😂
abukaribra365
#200754794Monday, October 31, 2016 1:14 PM GMT

Hello Gab just to let you know your game is THE BEST Sun (HEROIC ARC) Level 1 Sun Blast: It's the shape of a sun (every time you attack wait 2 secs then attack again. It's technically a spamming skill) Level 5 Sun Barrage: it's just a shape of a sun but a barrage and there is more if you are hit it's basically like poison when you are losing health even when after you get hit but it stops after 5 seconds Level 10 Sun Shock: It's the shape of a sun but a mini sun and when you hit someone with it they spin 45 degrees 8 times so it gives them chance to attack with your other skills. Level 15 Blazing Fist: It's a fist with flames on itand when u hit someone well it's not just one hit. It's a combo which is a 4x combo Level 25 Sun Release: I think you know what I mean but just a Sun Release. Level 35 Sun Boost: It's like Dimension Boost but it's FLAMES not Dimension Level 40 Super Sun: It's Like Phoenix Screech but it's Red and Orange not Black and Red Level 50 Bright Blaze: It's when he is on Orange and Red fire goes around your body and it makes you 3x stronger on every skill you have. It wastes 75% Stamina.When you reach level 100 it will waste 50% Stamina.When you reach level 150 it wastes 25% Stamina.When you reach level 200 or above it wastes 5% of your stamina. It goes on for 1.38 minutes and it will tell you will have to wait 1.22 mins to use it again. Level 100 Legendary Form: It's just what every heroic arc has when they hit lvl 100 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It would be great if u make this arc come to life it took me a while to think of it Thanks for reading (:
iiGravelleaf
#200933927Friday, November 04, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

Arc Of Refletction Basically is a Defensive arc, a great Second arc ------------------------------ level 1 Reflect Armor an armor level 5 Protection Wall a circular Wall level 15 Reflection ForceField four walls around the player and one on top level 20 Invisibility cloak a cloak with not smoke level 45 Protection Burst a Mechanization Release 100 Legendary Mode Hope you enjoyed! i would love if this arc gets added!
SuperPROMegga
#200975208Saturday, November 05, 2016 3:33 PM GMT

Megga arc||moves:mega fist level 0 (color red black) 150 dmg can stun oponent for 10 seconds||megga beam level 14 (color black and grey) 200 studs does 300 dmg can do fire dmg fire dmg 35 each burn||megga fly (color cyan) level 23 can fly for how much you want||megga breath color level 36 (blue and cyan) does 500 dmg does stun and burn dmg stun for 40 secs and burn dmg 15||megga screech level 47 (color black with orange) (extra:hold down to make a tornado same color then it does 2000 dmg after it makes a galaxy looking tree whitch explodes and does 679 dm with burn dmg 400)normaly it does 1000 dmg and has a really cool look plus it does space dmg 700||Megga form level 100 you basicly transform in to a super sayian blue kaioken 20 gives 400 extra dmg (color dark blue on the sides and cyan on the top goin stright down exept on the dark blue parts) gives 50 speed|| you could say its the most op class u could make it legandary or a new rarity omegga but make me have it first thx
urbanUAE
#201265579Wednesday, November 09, 2016 6:23 PM GMT

i bought the custum arc gamepass and these is what i want. ultimate crystal arc! moves -------------- -crystal wave shoots a beam of crystal - crystal breath shoots a very high damaging pruple atack ( like the pheonix screech but purple ) -crystal god every atack does 60% less damage to me ( its like armour) -crstanado a high damaging tornado of crystals - crystal shield create a barrier of crystal that protects you -legendary mode lets you fly perminently ( like te crystal arc one )
NESROMMER
#201265821Wednesday, November 09, 2016 6:28 PM GMT

why are dragon nerds in rt hold is is this glove