of     1   

Skyler20203
#190246967Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:05 PM GMT

Hello ma'am/sir, I am currently selling a runway and if you are interested you may give me an offer for the runway. I am currently in the process of letting other's know about it. If you'd like I could give you the link of the game so you can see it and decide from there. Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/387866203/Selling-pm-Skyer20203-if-interested . Let me know what you think and if you are interested please reply back to this message. I'm not going to nag you about it. Also, if you are worried about being scammed, just note I do not scam. I am true to my word and I wouldn't scam anybody because I think it's cruel and incredibly rude. Anyways, let me know what you think of the game, here is a list of what the game has in it. Also, if you're wondering how I'll give you the game I could just make it a free model for you to get or I can just uncopylock the game and you can take a copy of it whichever way you'd like. What the game includes: -Runway (The circular rocky path) -Bleacher's -Decoration (Torches, tree's, beach ball, beach umbrella's, people, animated butterflies, cave's, volcano, etc.) -It's surrounded by water -The theme of the runway is a summer/volcano themed -Island's -Admin -Catalog ID Gui (VERY IMPORTANT: I have sold this runway to other people be warned of this reason and there is no refund!) So that's most of it but there may be more that I missed, reply to me back once you see the runway! Thanks for reading!

of     1