of     1   

DamagedPlox
#190472547Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:57 AM GMT

This is a Padawan Application for Knight Arno. There will be a series of 10 questions. Copy and Paste them, answer them in a message box, and send it to me. Question 1: What is your name and what is your backstory? Question 2: What is your reasoning for being a Jedi? Question 3: What is your goal in the Jedi Order? Question 4: What is your Saber Class, Saber Form, and level? Question 5: What is the Jedi Code to you? Question 6: What is a Jedi and what is a Sith (In your own Words) Question 7: If I am being killed in battle and a Youngling is being killed in a battle, who do you save? Question 8: What is your reasoning for choosing me as a Master? Question 9: Have you ever been a Sith? Question 10: Would you rather be one with the force, or live along side the Jedi Code? Private Message me after copying and pasting this.
xX808MehXx
#190473935Sunday, June 05, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

1. My name is xX808MehXx but you can call me kelsier. I was once Sith but decided it was stupid and joined jedi. 2. Because I want the green lightsaber. 3. To become a master and train young Jedi and watch them grow. 4. I am a single blade, I like to us aturu, and my lvl will be around 100 by the time you read this so yeh. 5. It is a set of rules and standards used to guide us on the right path. 6. A Jedi is a protecter of the universe he is the balance to the scale of good and evil. The sith is bascially the exact oppiste. The relationship between sith and jedi is like yin and yang. Both oppisites with a little bit of each other on the inside. 7. The youngling. 8. I Believe that you are the right master for me and time will tell if my presuppossition is correct. 9. Yes when the game was in beta and I was deciding which one was better. 10. I would be one with the force. 11. My favorite color is green if you coundn't tell. :)
mar007e
#193868191Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:08 PM GMT

############################################################################

of     1