of     1   

robokid233
#190497308Sunday, June 05, 2016 11:09 AM GMT

If so, who's your favorite character and why? Favorite episode? Favorite Season? And do you like to watch Fear the Walking Dead? My favorite character Glenn because he's badass My favorite episode is S6E9 because I really enjoyed seeing the background characters like Eugene and Gabriel doing something. My favorite Season is Season 5. Because of the escaping Terminus, Beth in the Atlanta hospital where it all started, finding Alexandria. The only thing bad about it was the finale. Put a spoiler alert if your talking about those.
lobstery7
#190516456Sunday, June 05, 2016 5:52 PM GMT

Carols my favorite character because she's the most dynamic and tbh is the only reason the group has made it as far as they did. Her character arc > everyone else's. My favorite episode is the Grove which was in Season 4B when she had to shoot Lizzie for killing Mika. The acting was absolutely amazing and she honestly should've won an Emmy for that, plus the Of Mice and Men parallels were increibly written. My favorite season would either be season 4 or season 6B because season 4 had the best arc but season 6B is really entertaining as well. And Fear the Walking Dead sucks everyone is annoying in that show. Lobstery, God of Infinite Wisdom and Cruelty, King of the Pop Fans

of     1