of     1   

Kieteiku
#190569660Monday, June 06, 2016 10:04 AM GMT

The Maeda Clan.)) I need a mother, It's my job to look for one. Never thought it would be so difficult. Have in mind that I may need to spend time with you to get to know you better. I really hope that I can find someone soon. You will be a mother to a Historic Feudal Japanese family. Of respectable status as well. Family name is Tetsu of course, we have a family crest made. Other then me you will have a son and husband. A couple grandchildren as well. Your husband would be a General of the Maeda Clan. Our family is loyal to the Daimyo and all he stands for. Thank you for reading, I hope to find someone that can be active and focus on sticking with us long term, It would also be an honor if later down the line you could bare the Tetsu name and your Japanese name as your Roblox Username. Mine is already changed. My brother, father, and daughter plan on changing their usernames as well. I would hope to have a good bond with you, I am currently the most active Tetsu member and can give you more information if you are interested. Thank you very much for reading. - Tetsu Hisui
Kieteiku
#190591595Monday, June 06, 2016 7:34 PM GMT

Bump

of     1