of     1   

amberalities
#190609798Tuesday, June 07, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

To be honest ROBLOX's groups are nothing but a bunch of pointless buttons and a yellow bubble as well as a "group wall" where people spam a bunch of comments. However, everything on ROBLOX can be improved. We'll just have to start at the drawing board. Here are some of my ideas for ROBLOX's reconstruction of the group platforms. Feel free to share yours in a reply or you can critique mine if you'd like. 1 - Better looking shout Maybe add a square bubble with rounded edges [just white on the inside] and at the bottom where the speech bubble points down put an image of the character and the username, date, and what rank they are in the group. 2 - More features to customize I know a lot of us would enjoy it if it would be possible to add group backgrounds! Instead of the icky white color we could have a stunning background for people to look at. In addition, maybe, just maybe, we could attempt to redo the group administrator panel. I know there aren't much but I wanted to let YOU all choose what YOU want the group interface to look like. Want to keep up with this? Follow @ViewROBLOX on Twitter! Sincerely, YourFrozenYogurt
Tweetical
#190678726Tuesday, June 07, 2016 11:11 PM GMT

Keep in mind that you can post your ideas here! Sincerely, YourFrozenYogurt

of     1