of     1   

BMLGUY
#190689675Wednesday, June 08, 2016 1:30 AM GMT

My prediction will surely be true The impending disaster it looms And the whole of the village is doomed Why won't you listen to me Is it so hard to understand That I am the real seventh son Your life or death on me depends Suffering and pain impending disaster Souls crying the devil's laughter Heard the cry of the seventh whistlers Lucifer smiles looks on and waits I'll take your life in my hands Your fate your fortune's in my visions Heed what I say and you'll see what What will be Please listen to me Now that they see the disaster is done Now they put all the blame unto me They feel I brought on a curse Don't they know that the torment It stays with me knowing that I walk alone Through the eyes of the future I see They don't even know what fear is Don't they know I'm the one who is cursed Purgatory beckons souls lost forever Life after death or heaven hereafter Heard the call of the seven whistlers again Now Lucifer laughs hell awaits I had their lives in my hands Their fates their fortunes in my visions No one believed in my true prophecy And now it's too late. "That's why they call it the American Dream: because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
CheeseyMacral
#190689727Wednesday, June 08, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

Oooh We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but You're too shy to say it Inside, we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you (Ooh, give you up) (Ooh, give you up) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but You're too shy to say it Inside, we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.

of     1