of     1   

KebowBG
#190863335Friday, June 10, 2016 8:38 AM GMT

Alright, I just came off of a nice 2 game season lets get into this as I got no experience in this league except for the fact I am apparently a bench warmer. #1 Texas A&M Aggies: Yeah you heard me right, Texas A&M. They are going to be one of the strongest opponents heading into Season 3, But my problem with them is will they be active? A bunch of people from another league that probably has no care for a "Side League" which may be a problem for the aggies. Other then that they probably will make it to another championship.. Record Prediction: 8-1 #2 Missouri Tigers: Now this is the other championship team which has some fresh players and a decent head coach. I think they may BEAT Texas A&M but thats my opinion. The reason why I put them under A&M is because we don't know if the fresh faces will do well against this league or not. I Believe this team will also go to another championship Record Prediction: 8-1 #3 Alabama Crimson Tide: HEY HEY DON'T GET TOO AGGRESSIVE THERE MOXXY's. I know you lost to the aggies but I believe you will be stronger this season, After all they are sorta rebuilding pretty well. I honestly think if texas a&m chokes then this will be you're S3 Champs but overall I will worry about the chemistry over everything. Record Prediction: 7-2 #4 Tennessee Volunteers: Well ZspyBerry you choked a few championships thats fine. But I believe this will be another great season, Playoff run or not All you need now is a quarterback and you may be back at the championship. *Looks at SwiftSoldierNate* Record Prediction: 7-2 #5 Mississippi State Bulldogs: The reason why they are so low on this list is because I don't see much talent on that team and they really need a rebuild on my opinion. Record Prediction: 5-4 #6 Auburn Tigers: Not the worst team but certainly not the best team. I believe they can upset a team but for the most parts they will not go anywhere else. Record Prediction: 4-5 #7 LSU Tigers: I have faith in this team to beat at least a couple of easy teams but will choke against hard competition like the top 3 teams. Darrelle is a man that doesn't give up so easily unlike most head coaches. Expect an hard fought game loss or not. Record Prediction: 4-5 #8 Florida Gators: Honestly they fell apart ever since the end of S2. They are just gonna fly to the bottom of the pit. Record Prediction: 3-6 #9 Georgia Bulldogs: Same as the florida gators they are down stuck at a bottom of a pit Record Prediction: 2-7 #10 Ole Miss Rebels New Team, I Can't say much about it Record Prediction: 3-6 #11 Vanderbilt Commodores New Team, I can't say much about it Record Prediction: 2-7 #12 South Carolina Gamecocks Inactive head coach that recently got fired and now hopefully this new one doesn't do the same Record Prediction: 0-9

of     1