of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Pokemon611
#19122956Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:11 AM GMT

It's up because my friends (Shadowmario, Darkian2, D4n1el) said they'd join if I made it. I decided to make it after my friend darkian2 (Dark as I call him for short) requested the link to MY forum, and then this was born! ☺ Alright so heres the Character Sheet: Name: Age: Nickname (opt.): Personality: Appearance (if no decal): Dragon egg (what color, design, whatever, you name it!): Dragon Name: Dragon Age (don't make it too old, because you have an EGG): Dragon type (example, Water): Friends: Enimies: Add ANYTHING you want to the character sheet, just not too much, k? ----------------------------------------- Rules: No ubering, goddmodding, being WAY TOO RANDOM (randomness is ok, not too much though), NO ads for other rps unless I allow it, NO SPAM!!!!!!!!! No being noobs in ANY sort of way! Enjoy! ♥
PinkBeen
Top 100 Poster
#19123271Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:16 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
m55678number3
#19123403Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:17 AM GMT

Dragon Egg:Blue,Polka Dots. Dragon Name:Garden Dragon Age:1 Dragon Type:Water I ONLY WANTED TO TO THE DRAGON EGG!
Pokemon611
#19123770Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

(ok thats ok dude. You can be a dragon... I guess X3)
Pokemon611
#19123830Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:23 AM GMT

(Dark should be here any minute... *taps foot* oh well heres mine) Name: Izzy Parks (Last name stolen! Couldn't think of one... lol!) Age: 13 Nickname (opt.): .... Personality: Kinda crazy but nice Appearance (if no decal): Brown hair, Green eyes, Headphones, Navy hoodie with green shirt underneath, Black jeans, Black furry boots (In summer she wears Sandals) Dragon egg (what color, design, whatever, you name it!): Orange-type color with blue flames on it Dragon Name: Decu (he's back! :D) Dragon Age (don't make it too old, because you have an EGG): 0 (didn't hatch) Dragon type (example, Water): Earth Friends: (Dark's character... he didn't join yet! D:) Janine (my character) Enimies: (none yet)
Pokemon611
#19124159Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:29 AM GMT

(Bump... LIVE THREAD LIIIIIIVE! *shoots it with lightning* I knew it would die!!!!)
Pokemon611
#19124945Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:41 AM GMT

(Its dead. Woohoo e.e I knew it, its that Dragon Rain. It died, i made this, and Dragon Rain lives again. *sigh* hate it)
justin44
#19125055Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:42 AM GMT

Dragon egg:Yellow with stars Dragon Name:zac Dragon Age (don't make it too old, because you have an EGG):1 Dragon type:Ice
Pokemon611
#19126123Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:56 AM GMT

(meh, It still may not live. But I'll start) Izzy: *wakes up* urgh... what was that? *rubs eyes and gets up* Hey Mom! What was that?! ... She must not be home... *walks downstairs and to the door* I'll just-- *opens door and looks around* look around and-- HOLY CRAP!! *notices the orange and blue egg outside the door* Eh... what kinda egg IS this, a platypus? *picks it up and examines it* it's WAY too, uh, funky colored to be a platypus's egg *takes it inside, closes door, and sets it on the couch* Uhh... whatever it is, it deserves to live. *wraps a blanket around it* that should do it. *walks into the kitchen to make some breakfast*
D4n1el
#19139987Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:11 AM GMT

(Now, who told you I won't join this? I didn't) Name: Leroy Adressedon. Age: 12 Nickname (opt.): Larry! Personality: Nice always, seems innocent. Appearance (if no decal): I'll post decal later. Dragon egg (what color, design, whatever, you name it!): Red/yellowish color, nothing else I can think of... Dragon Name: Kamnel. Dragon Age (don't make it too old, because you have an EGG): 0 Dragon type (example, Water): Wind.
D4n1el
#19146206Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:55 PM GMT

(Leroy FTW XD) Leroy: Let's see... I have to go outside, and search for a fishing spear, to hunt the fish from the river. I hate fishing... ~Goes off, gets himself a spear, but suddenly seems a cave glowing~ What's this? ~goes to the cave, and find red/yellowish color dragon egg, with strange symbols on it~ Huh? An egg? ~Takes it~ What ever is in this egg, it should be guarded, all that time. ~Runs quickly into his house with the egg, and quickly puts it into his bed~ That should keep it safe for a while... ~Sits next to it~
D4n1el
#19150667Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:39 PM GMT

(BUMP! Bringing Up My Pumper!)
Darkian2
#19154320Wednesday, January 06, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

(Sorry i was gone , I wasnt online.)
Darkian2
#19154437Wednesday, January 06, 2010 8:49 PM GMT

Name: Leafy :D Age: 14 Nickname (opt.):...Nuuuuuu... Personality: Energetic , Competitive Appearance (if no decal): Green scales , a bit shiny. Silver eyes. :D (Is allready born , Doesnt have egg.) (BTW , I give credz to pokemon611 for this character , She made it in raise-a-dragon...)
Darkian2
#19154478Wednesday, January 06, 2010 8:50 PM GMT

Oh jeez. I just maed leafy a human O_o Imah make another human and turn leafy into dragon :D
D4n1el
#19155708Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:19 PM GMT

(That's ok, everybody make mistakes in their lives, so, wanna start?)
Darkian2
#19156111Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

(Yes , Let me fix though. This sheet is for my human and dragon EGG) Name: Lucas Ranora Age:15 Nickname (opt.): Luke sometimes. Personality: Energetic , Competitive , Kind most of the time. Appearance (if no decal): Boy in my decals. Dragon egg (what color, design, whatever, you name it!): Light green with dark green spots. Dragon Name:Leafy Dragon Age (don't make it too old, because you have an EGG): 1 Right now :P Dragon type (example, Water): Grass , and a VERRRY Slight bit of water. Friends: None yet... Enimies: None yet...
justin44
#19156173Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:28 PM GMT

(okay im a dragon egg to make it clear....)
D4n1el
#19156427Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:33 PM GMT

(Yay, now let's begin! Um... Continue. P.S. Leroy has 2 sisters, one older, and one younger) Leroy: Why you look at that... It's a dragon egg! How odd... But I like it! I hope no one finds out about this, or the egg is toast. He,he... I almost made a pun... ~Thinks of sitting on the egg~ Jenny: ~Yells out to him~ Hey, brother! When your egg sitting, your not supposed to actually sit on the egg! Leroy: Jenny! I didn't plan to! Jenny: Well, don't. Or else your squash that little creature in that egg, before he hatched! Leroy: I get it...
Darkian2
#19156546Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:36 PM GMT

Lucas:*Stalking a rooster from a tree* Im Gonna get YYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUU *Lunges out of tree and grabs rooster , But it scratches my face and runs away* Lucas:*Facefaulted* @_@... *Sees a glowing dragon egg* Woah! *Touches it , Green color comes to it , and it stops glowing* COOOOL!!! *Puts it in backpack*
D4n1el
#19156701Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:38 PM GMT

Leroy: Hey, Jenny, can you take care of my egg, I have to get to the store, forgot to get something. Jenny: Ok, but you better be fast, or else... Leroy: She won't find out about this! I promise! ~Runs out of the house~ Jenny: That's some weird brother... ~Looks after the egg~ Leroy: ~Already outside~ Ah man... I don't even know the first thing about raising a dragon, how am I going to... ~Knocks into someone~ Oh, sorry sir.
Darkian2
#19157194Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:48 PM GMT

(Someone? Someone implying a persons character , Or one of your characters?)
justin44
#19157199Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:48 PM GMT

A egg fell out of a tree and landed in a pile of leaves
Pokemon611
#19157294Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:50 PM GMT

(ohey guys! My thread may not die after all! :3) Izzy: *walks back into living room with scrambled eggs and french toast (its from France! :D seriously is that where french toast came from? lol) and looks at egg* Still didn't hatch. Maybe it needs more warmth. *turns on a heater* there. it's sitting near it, so it may warm up. *turns on TV, sits on chair and watches TV as she eats breakfast* Janine: *knocks on door* Hey, Izzy? *knocks on door again* Izzy: *gets up, walks to door and opens it* What'd you... *looks at Janine* Why you so early? Janine: I wanted to come early to draw! :D Izzy: oh ok. My moms not home yet so take a seat and enjoy breakfast. Janine: Ok. *takes off coat,scarf, gloves, and hat, and sits on the chair next to Izzy* French toast? O.O Izzy: Yeah... Janine: OOOOH! *gets up and runs into kitchen to raid and look for the french toast* Izzy: Ok then... *continues eating*
justin44
#19157461Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:53 PM GMT

The egg rolled off the leaves into a tree

of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right