of     1   

TrentWaike
#191422654Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

CBOTY This isn't very hard because there isn't a lot of lockdown CBs ever since PlayboiMJ left. So I will not go off about this but here are 3 nominees in order. #1 TayWaike [Miami] this dude getting it done both sides of the ball and it's amazing, I think hehas 6 ints now and is prob the best FS in the league [him or 7p]. #2 DiamondzDabbin [CLEM] I don't know how this kid gets all of his ints, I have had him on my team and he couldn't even stop a run, but he's improved majorly and can easily win CBoty if he keeps it up. #3 KaseyHD [LSU] A lot of people of people sleep on Kasey, he had 2 INTs on the best offense in the league [UCLA] and is my best CB. I think he can beat Tay if he stays humble and keep doin what he does best. WRoty Again, there aren't many good WRs since PlayboiMJ left but ill give you 3 options who COULD win #1 Dis4 [KSU] Idk how this kid a "newbie" to OFL type leagues and knows all the rules already but this kid started off great and only got better, leading the league in receiving TDs and 2nd for yards this man is a easy WRoty if he fixes his cockiness. #2 Sh_ade [UCLA] Miusing never PM's me his statistics, but that's okay, he is a great WR, sets picks for his teammates and gets open like I haven't seen, in all honestly sh_ade > dis4 but you know the OFL community only looking at statistics so... #3 TruCvsh [CLEM] This is another person that fails to PM me his statistics, but that doesn't matter he is a great veteran and every QB's dream WR. He can block well and gets open consistently I just don't see him winning tho, no one knows him. RBoty There are a couple of good RBs so i'll name 4 this time. #1 LowVeloicity [LSU] I don't see anyone stealing Low's crown lol, 12 TDs and rarely gets negative gains, he's suspended for 2 weeks tho so people can TRY and come back but I don't think anyone will. #2 Jermaine254 Under KingHil's great coaching this man is a easy contender for RBoty, I know jermaine personally and I think he can win if keeps on learning from a OCFA legend, King. #3 RyVsAll [UCLA] You can say all you want "he's your brother of course your gonna put him" or "bias" but he's on UCLA, one of the most ball hungry teams in the league and still averaging decent yards as a RB? come on now that deserves at least some respect. #4 ProfessionalTuxMan [BAMA] Tux and I are great friends, he can win this and I will give him a few pointers on how to Moho is a good coach and taught tux the best. QBoty only 3 good QBs that stuck it out with their teams #1 Ploogium [UCLA] If ploog doesn't win, OCFA is rigged, he led his team to a #1 spot, EVEN WITH the drop down rule. That's all I gotta say for this dude. #2 Bennykills3 [LSU] Benny is a great leader and showing spotlight this year so far, He can be as good as Ploogium if he was active enough [I'm his coach] #3 scab [MIAMI] scab is a GREAT passer with some trash receivers on Miami. But i'm being honest, there is no way this man wins it unless he hacks or something. DEoty DE is the easiest position in my opinion, therefor i'm only doing TWO contenders for the award. #1 IsaacNoto I'll admit, this dudes a cheater. But I respect him leading the league in sacks and isn't laggy. He defiantly has my vote. #2 Treb Treb has mcdonalds connection and isn't hard to block @ all, he's been in OCFA forever and is overrated as heck. He doesn't have my vote. Those are all i'm doing for now
Tiimmy_Tuurner
#191423075Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:32 AM GMT

I have mcdonalds internet during scrimmages cause I'm skyping lmao. I've never been called out for lag sack. Also, I've been in OCFA as long as ploog and sh_ade (2 ssns) because I', not counting last season cus I was inactive af. I never tried until this season. Wtf trent LOL.
Tiimmy_Tuurner
#191423126Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:33 AM GMT

^in game I've never been called out for lag sack* to make myself more clear, lol.
3Knives4Murders
#191423652Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:40 AM GMT

Where is MLBoty Scrub D: I have 10 sacks as a MLB and have 2 INTs
Tiimmy_Tuurner
#191424061Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

Yeah they forgot about COTY, that's all I'm aiming for tbh. That's my only goal.
Oh_Nah
#191439679Saturday, June 18, 2016 7:49 AM GMT

Treb is Coty, I've only got sacked twice in 5 games.

of     1