of     1   

Anthropophobic
#191504645Sunday, June 19, 2016 3:56 AM GMT

"It's time for you and I to stop this." "I know you hate me a lot, but I don't care, just stop." "We'll both go on our merry ways, and branch out away from each other." "No more worrying about seeing me, or me seeing you." "I want to make this clear, your friends are jerks, and your friends are making my friends jerks, I'm sick of this." "I know you don't control your friends." "But at least stop them from being horrible people." "We all know that one or two will end up in jail, or will be something unexpected." "But you, you need to stop this." "You've hated me for far too long, holding this stupid grudge against me for something I did a year ago shouldn't remain." "So just stop." "You're not getting anywhere with this." "Actively or Passively hating me, you're just going to hurt yourself in the end." "Spending your time hating me everytime you see me isn't healthy." "Let's just be cool." "End all fights and grudges between us." "And you and I will move on our separate ways." "You won't have to hate." "I won't have to hate." "and everyone will forget this like it never happened." "I never loved you." "You were never my friend." "Understand?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POt5bYDidd0 "the worst monster hunter in the series!"

of     1