of     1   

BeastModeHD
#191537499Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:18 PM GMT

#1 (THE GOAT) AllahTakeTheWheel: Allah is the greatest qb to ever play in OFL and you can not make a argument because he has won more victory bowls then any other qb in OFL history. He is 3/4 victory bowls he won. Him alongside Galaxysupernova and Setsuna96 could turn any team into a victory bowl contender. #2/3 LordJallace/Shaun4905: Either QB could go under here as the number 2 ranked quarterback because they are flat out winners. I would give the edge to shaun just because Lordjallace is a better WR then QB. They both have dominated OFL On offense and on defense they have been in every victory bowl since s6. Except S8 when Shaun hced his own team and they ended up going to the victory bowl too. Lel They have a combined 4 Victory Bowls 3 for Lord (2 at QB) 1 for Shaun (At qb). They could go either way. #4 MrMackHD: . In seasons 2-4 Mack simply dominated OFL s2-s4 although they only won one victory bowl in those 3 season they made it to victory bowl all of them. I think Macky got the respect of almost every player in the OFL and I think he deserved the title as one of the greatest qbs ever scratch that not just Qbs ever players ever. #5 Bunglest aka (4th and Bung): Bunglest only made it to one victory bowl and won it that more then about any other qb in the OFL. You may ask why is lowly rated own on this list. Here is why Bunglest is a better defensive player then offensive player and I do not think anyone would disagree that theses 4 qbs are superior to bunglest.
iceywrapp
#191537759Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:21 PM GMT

Benjissa???? 58?????
shadowstorm188
#191538805Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:36 PM GMT

aha at shaun being 3 mrmack had so much talent around him that it's hard for me to place him at #4 bung literally changed the way QB is played in OFL

of     1