of     1   

Maliciously_Intended
#191824640Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:34 AM GMT

This forum post pertains to the topic of the ticket removal but from a completely other viewpoint. In the blog article in which ROBLOX announced the controversial removal of tickets from ROBLOX, one of the reasons given were that most popular games have only one type of currency. I can completely undertand this. In every game I play there is basically one kind of currency and I can only think of maybe 2 games I play that have two currencies. Even when developers on ROBLOX make games they decide to have one type of currency for simplicity. Therefore, my suggestion isn't going to be to add a new type of currency or to start giving us a daily stipend of robux. I believe that ROBLOX should introduce some achievements that reward robux for completion. These can be things like 'Play 5 games for 10 days straight' and this can award like 1 robux. This should also understandably be for only verified accounts to reduce the chances of someone people making thousands of accounts as it s much harder to make an email than an account. Also, given the price floor it will take quite a while for one of these accounts to earn the 10 robux needed to buy anything and that also reduces the chances of someone who would use this system wrongfully. Trust me, I have no problem with robux. I made a lot of robux earlier in my ROBLOX career and I still have enough to keep me going for at least another year. And also my developing business will keep funding me. I just think it's unfair how when I first joined ROBLOX I was able to get 5 outfits a day because some things were sold for 1 ticket and new members can't buy anything without spending real life money first. Every popular game I play that has one type of currency also awards this special currency in various ways. I guess the only difference between this game and others is that there is a flow of currency among users and that is why roblox might be uneasy about awarding currency to its users. im not a jerk but homie u 5
sonickyle
#191827141Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:32 AM GMT

Your post is a word wall. Learn to paragraph. Also, what's the point of adding a new currency if one has just been removed?
Superdestructo09
#191827405Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:39 AM GMT

I think that the amount of ROBUX given by the achievements (like the one you listed) should be higher. Otherwise, I support because this was in fact a promised feature from day one of TIX removal.
Zeranoc
#191827424Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:40 AM GMT

OMG stop already TIX are gone, stop sobbing over it. Just get over it, seriously. Idk why people make such a big deal over it.
Superdestructo09
#191827471Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:41 AM GMT

should I tell you nah it probably wouldn't stay with you
Maliciously_Intended
#191829544Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:48 AM GMT

1) yeah sorry i really didnt paragraph idk y i just sometimes dont feel like it even tho when i have to write essays in school i take every oppurtunity i can to start a new paragraph. 2) i never even said add a new currency seriously this is why they teach comprehension in school 3) im not sobbing over anything as i said i just think it's unfair for the nooblets. I'm trying to make this game as enjoyable as it was for me for the other guys. i remember when i used to spend 30 mins going through the 1 ticket clothing buying myself low quality police costumes or dark/light ninja costumes. Now every new person has to buy BC to just to even be able to consider buying something from the catalog. im not a jerk but homie u 5

of     1