of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MintyVampire2016
#191878148Friday, June 24, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

вℓσσ∂ ιѕ αℓωαуѕ яє∂ Vampires for the longest time have been the dominant species on earth. Humans were not even close to reaching the power that Vampires held for millennia. The only other species to threaten the Vampires’ domination were the Werewolves. Throughout the world’s history, Vampires and Werewolves fought each other violently, viewing each other as rivals to world domination. Humans, on the other hand, quietly developed better and better technologies to compensate for their lack of natural talent. Over time, humans out-produced both the Vampires and Werewolves, becoming the species with the largest numbers in the world. Even then, Vampires and Werewolves continued to influence Humans from the background. Centuries passed as Vampires and Werewolves both stopped directly appearing and influencing Human society, and were thus cast off as legends. It is the fall of 2016, and in a small town, Maplewood, the school year is about to start. Among the normal population of humans, a small group of Vampires and Werewolves both attend the school, blending in with the humans as best as possible. No one knows that Vampires and Werewolves still exist, and to be discovered would mean a horrible fate. You are a student of Maplewood High School. Whether you are a Human, Vampire, or Werewolf, it is up to you how you spend your high school years. There might be drama, there might be death, but the one thing that the Vampires and Werewolves will keep secret is their existence. Because if the Humans find out, it’ll be over. 1) Factions 2) Locations 3) Activities 4) Character Sheet 5) Rules - FACTIONS - Vampires: The legendary beings of the past, Vampires have held onto their sense of superiority over Humans even after their fall from grace. Vampires have a long history of holding the entire world in their hands, only to be knocked out by the weaker Humans. As a result, many Vampires continue to hold grudges against the Humans, with this grudge sometimes even erupting into violence. For most Vampires, they require blood to quench their thirst, but will eat ordinary foods to sate their hunger. Their chief rivals are the Werewolves, the only other species to have matched the Vampires in their power. Humans: The most common intelligent species on the planet, Humans are known to have been on the receiving end of control by Vampires and Werewolves. Despite the Vampires’ and Werewolves’ enormous influence on Human society of old, Humans managed to outwit the two other species through inventiveness, creating technology that allows them to bypass the natural powers that the other two species have. This and the fact that Humans repopulate faster allowed Humans to ultimately win control of the entire planet. Even then, they are quite vulnerable to sudden Vampire attacks and Werewolf attacks, although both Vampires and Werewolves try not to make a public commotion to avoid detection. Werewolves: The second most powerful species on the planet, the Werewolves descended from ancient wolves that received strange gifts from an unknown entity. Some Werewolves regarded this entity as God, while others thought it was just an explanation for genetic mutations. Whatever the case may be, Werewolves became the only other species to seriously threaten the Vampires’ control of the world. After centuries of wars between the two rival species, an immense rivalry and hatred developed between them. Werewolves often appear as normal humans, but will turn into full wolves at full moon. - LOCATIONS - Maplewood High School: The main setting of this RP, and where most Maplewood town’s students go to for their secondary education. It was established in the year 1957, and has won numerous awards for academic excellence in-state. However, in recent years the high school began to decline in social standing, as more and more Maplewood residents began to move out to the cities. > Science Labs: Maplewood High School has four Science Labs in the main Science Wing, where classes such as Physics, Biology, and Chemistry take place. > Mathematics Halls: The main classrooms where mathematics is taught, with most subjects being Algebra, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus. > Literature Section: The main classrooms where language arts is often taught. The subjects taught are English I, AP Literature and Composition, AP Composition and Language, and Creative Writing. > Electives Hall: Maplewood High School’s main electives classrooms are located here. Some of the subjects offered are Computer Science, Business, Psychology, Forensics, Robotics, etc. > Cafeteria: The cafeteria used to serve one of the best lunches around the area, but now serves mediocre food as funding continues to drop. Even so, many students can relax for forty-minutes in the cafeteria while enjoying some much needed food before they get into learning mode once more. - ACTIVITIES - As with many high schools, there are many extracurricular activities offered by Maplewood High School to its students. With funding often being an issue, the equipment for many of these activities are a bit old, but still quite functional. Students are also able to create their own extracurricular clubs if they are able to gather enough people and have a supervising teacher. > Marching Band: The pride and joy of the Maplewood High School, the Marching Band performs at all home football games. They are also a competitive marching band, traveling around the state and out the state to participate in marching band competitions. > Football Team: The Maplewood Mallards are the representing football team of Maplewood High School. They are some of the top performing football teams of the region, regularly entering state championships and winning on occasion. As funding continues to run out, Maplewood High School makes sure that the football team does not have to suffer compromises. > Track and Field: The track-and-field team of Maplewood High School is one of the newest sports teams to be created, having only been established about 10 years ago. The track and field team regularly go to track meets and performs decently, although they have yet to win a competition. > Debate Club: One of the finest debate clubs in the region, the Maplewood High School Debate Club regularly wins the regional Debate Championships. Last year, they were famously upset by a rival high school, Minopian High School, and the team vows to retake their championship from the Minopians. > Computer Club: Although the Computer Club first started out as a computer programming meet, it devolved into a PC gaming group, with most members bringing in their own setups and having LAN parties every Friday. > Model UN: The Model UN is a place for aspiring diplomats and public speakers to test their skills in various Model UN conferences around the area. However, Maplewood High’s Model UN team has yet to prove their skills as they have not won a Best Delegate award as of yet. - CHARACTER SHEET - Name Gender Appearance Faction Activity (Choose One) Other - RULES - 1) Roblox Rules Apply (No Romancing, I don’t want the feds on me) 2) Do not Harass Others 3) Obey the Admins (at the moment just me) 4) Send a PM if you have a suggestion or question 5) Have Fun!
WarbossBoneStompa
#191880397Friday, June 24, 2016 1:01 AM GMT

Acceptable. You may be on your way. I doubt there will be joiners, though.
MintyVampire2016
#191882752Friday, June 24, 2016 1:34 AM GMT

yea, it took some time to write this newer version. hope more people join!
roquinha9
#191883126Friday, June 24, 2016 1:41 AM GMT

*slow clap* Minty actually tried for once.
MintyVampire2016
#191883384Friday, June 24, 2016 1:45 AM GMT

thanks!
FactionGuerrilla
#191883448Friday, June 24, 2016 1:46 AM GMT

"ReVAMP" Pun intended???
MintyVampire2016
#191885383Friday, June 24, 2016 2:12 AM GMT

did not think about it like that, but i guess the pun works
PurringThunder
#191885560Friday, June 24, 2016 2:14 AM GMT

DAMMIT FAC
MintyVampire2016
#191886147Friday, June 24, 2016 2:22 AM GMT

what's wrong?
Tikobe
#191890949Friday, June 24, 2016 3:28 AM GMT

Minty actually made a somewhat decent RP? Mind = Blown.
happysupercooldude99
#191891627Friday, June 24, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

Holy heck. This is far beyond anything Minty's made before. Well done.
xenoman90
#191897901Friday, June 24, 2016 5:08 AM GMT

we're just going to comment on how good it is compared to your other attempts not actually try to join it whatsoever
Perambulation
#191910202Friday, June 24, 2016 11:06 AM GMT

wonder if this is another, sophisticated method of trolling?
PurringThunder
#191913987Friday, June 24, 2016 1:23 PM GMT

I was going to say what faction said.
happysupercooldude99
#191916783Friday, June 24, 2016 2:29 PM GMT

rip
Pruz
#191917756Friday, June 24, 2016 2:47 PM GMT

Does minty even respond? Is this minty real? Or is it a minty wannabe?
Ultraelite
#191919935Friday, June 24, 2016 3:27 PM GMT

communist spy detected
marc12267
#191921658Friday, June 24, 2016 3:55 PM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQhBMwRN5Ns
MintyVampire2016
#191928478Friday, June 24, 2016 5:27 PM GMT

i still respond guys. just waiting for joiners...
Tikobe
#191934610Friday, June 24, 2016 6:43 PM GMT

@Perumbulation I think it is. We're all stumped by a decently made RP more than we are her usually poorly done ones.
MintyVampire2016
#191936183Friday, June 24, 2016 7:02 PM GMT

i really want to rp guys, so give this a chance :(
MintyVampire2016
#191943001Friday, June 24, 2016 8:28 PM GMT

bump
xenoman90
#191953484Friday, June 24, 2016 10:37 PM GMT

hell ill join since you deserve it not like these gawking gabbies
Roxasthedemon
#191956546Friday, June 24, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

I shall also join it. I have nothing else to do, so why not?
roquinha9
#191956660Friday, June 24, 2016 11:22 PM GMT

I would join but I am not interested in edgy teenager vampires. I like "Count Dracula" and not those crappy modern vampires that came from Twilight.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right