of     1   

pufffs
#191891140Friday, June 24, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

Alias: “Cone Head" Djinn: “N/A” Mentors: “N/A" Peers: "Cxsmic" Rivals: “N/A” Siblings: “N/A" Students: “N/A” Children:"N/A" Goal: "Doing something 'good' with what little time I have." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Backstory: "Some decades ago, there was a man; he ruled over a minute tribe of people within the Dark Continent. The man later grew to love a woman, thereafter impregnating her. They both imagined what their son would grow to be, what he would look like. As months went on, the mother was ready to birth her child. While birthing her child, she lost a lot of blood-- too much. She died shortly after 'successfully' giving birth. The father didn't want anything to do with the child, some tribe members taking notice. Hatred gradually festered in his heart and through that, his actions. The tribe elder dressed the child in a wry disguise: a pointed cap and a mask. The child was sent down a stream in a basket, directed towards a haven of Ream ships. They took me in as an ordinary citizen. I was accustomed to the name 'Cone Head' while working as an underling of some unknown authority. I left the Reim kingdom, now searching for a place where I feel as though I belonged."

of     1