of     1   

nil11
#191973099Saturday, June 25, 2016 2:50 AM GMT

Fill out the requirements below and either reply to this forum or PM me. *Stadiums and jerseys do not have to be made yet* Locked in team owners / teams for S6 if they decide to return (let me know): Sun Valley Kings - eael Toronto Blue Jays - nil11 Baltimore Orioles - ninjaobie Texas Rangers - El_Capitan2 Team name: Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): Stadium: Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): 3 reasons you should own: - - - MUST HAVE 1 SEASON IN NRBA AND 1 SEASON IN UBL. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THINK YOU NEED AN EXCEPTION, PM ME WHY AND YOUR TEAM APP Don't forget to reply to this post / PM me the apps! "Why you heff to be mad, it's just a game" - Ilya Bryzgalov, hockey goalie legend
GuestTrout
#191974295Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:05 AM GMT

possible players: KingHiya, Matt_Harvey, Mariano_Rivera
MatthewCastagna
#192004731Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:07 PM GMT

Tulsa Drillers will return
XakicSaberhagen
#192044758Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

Fill out the requirements below and either reply to this forum or PM me. *Stadiums and jerseys do not have to be made yet* Locked in team owners / teams for S6 if they decide to return (let me know): Sun Valley Kings - eael Toronto Blue Jays - nil11 Baltimore Orioles - ninjaobie Texas Rangers - El_Capitan2 Team name: Seattle Highlanders Team colors Blue and green / jerseys (link if you have): I have jersey's but gotta upload. Stadium: Kingdom Park V3 Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): No clue 3 reasons you should own: - 3-time world series appearance team - Nil begged me to come back and own - Why not? MUST HAVE 1 SEASON IN NRBA AND 1 SEASON IN UBL. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THINK YOU NEED AN EXCEPTION, PM ME WHY AND YOUR TEAM APP Don't forget to reply to this post / PM me the apps! "Why you heff to be mad, it's just a game" - Ilya Bryzgalov, hockey goalie legend -XakicSaberhagen-
fireraltisreal2
#192047390Saturday, June 25, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

Team name: Cleveland Indians *if not San Francisco Giants* *IF NOT AGAIN* Atlanta Braves* Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): i will pm u later bout Stadium: Turner Field *made for ubl* Progressive *Leaked* AT&t Park *You guys have* if i can own CLE i will own CLE but if not my 2nd team is SFG if not my 3rd team is Atalanta Braves Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): DROPKICKYOURTEACHER Phjo45 jtthesstar inascar 3 reasons you should own: - Am Active as hell and know how to coach. Yes i quit over the pass but its because i couldn't take it anymore but now i can because i have a laptop. I will not let this oppturnity go and will be on everyday finding ways to improve my team and go to WS - I have a good Reputation to UBL any everoyne knows it. am known in UBL MLB *the bad league* LLWS NRBA PBL and all other leagues -I Will work my butt off and show to you that i will earn my spot back to one of the best players/coaches on this league. Right now it aint looking like it because of me BUT I WILL SHOW YOU why you should put me as a S6 OWNER. Forget S5 Lets look in the future
LambentLightz
#192066736Sunday, June 26, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

The Norfolk Tides will be returning. Possible relocation for uniform creation reasons.
EvoIutionX
#192092924Sunday, June 26, 2016 11:52 AM GMT

Team name: Sun Valley Kings Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): Colors: Purple/Gold/White Stadium: Genghis Khan Memorial. Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): Everyone I have now. 3 reasons you should own: - I've owned for 3 seasons in UBL and I've made an indent on the playoffs each time. - My team was #2 seed this season, and we're hoping to repeat the exact season we had in S5. - I need to put a ring into this name.
iVurseHD
#192153866Monday, June 27, 2016 3:18 AM GMT

Team name: Trenton Thunder Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): Blue,WHite, no jersey yet Stadium: WIP Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): Ray_Brooks,coolryback 3 reasons you should own: 1. I have 5 1/2 seasons of UBL and 2 seasons of NRBA 2. i have coached 2 seasons before and did decent :)))) 3. I have good experience and will lead a good team :DDDDDDD
steven822
#192212749Monday, June 27, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

Team name: Brooklyn Dodgers Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): nah jja is making them Stadium: Ebbets Field https://www.roblox.com/games/430082164/Ebbets-Field Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): kinghiya yxngsinatra baiia 3 reasons you should own: -7 time champion in all leagues -103-77 coaching record -just plain out why not MUST HAVE 1 SEASON IN NRBA AND 1 SEASON IN UBL. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THINK YOU NEED AN EXCEPTION, PM ME WHY AND YOUR TEAM APP well get rekt cause 9 season in nrba 2 seasons in ubl boooooom
XakicSaberhagen
#192217445Monday, June 27, 2016 11:32 PM GMT

Steven's a savage copying my why not -XakicSaberhagen-
apcoolcharles
#192885785Tuesday, July 05, 2016 8:41 PM GMT

Team name: The Boston Red sox Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): Stadium: I really don't know yet Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): Apcoolcharlesjr most of the F/A apcoolcharlessr 3 reasons you should own: - It's fun and i could really be a threat to people - I have experience i've team owned before and it has gone great -Been in UBL since S1 and i know how to get some F/A into decent players
ravenswag25
#192907366Wednesday, July 06, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

Team name: any Colors blue and greens ###### kinda New York style possible players friends. Reasons I should own is I'm not a weirdo or a NOOB also I don't care if we lose but I kinda wanna win. Also I am ########## in ##### Ravenswag25
philliesrule993
#192940200Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:35 AM GMT

reports says ravenswag has been offered to coach a team because of his amazing and proffesional team application
XakicSaberhagen
#192941664Wednesday, July 06, 2016 12:32 PM GMT

No dip we all wanna win -XakicSaberhagen-
CowardlyArnold
#192942244Wednesday, July 06, 2016 12:51 PM GMT

xX21Wesley21Xx
#192968053Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

Fill out the requirements below and either reply to this forum or PM me. *Stadiums and jerseys do not have to be made yet* Locked in team owners / teams for S6 if they decide to return (let me know): Sun Valley Kings - eael Toronto Blue Jays - nil11 Baltimore Orioles - ninjaobie Texas Rangers - El_Capitan2 Team name: Cincinnati Flames (Yep! I'm bringing them back!) Team colors / jerseys (link if you have): Black and Red plus Yellow and Red (Red is for name and stripes) Stadium: idk Possible players (make sure you ask them / know they will for sure consider their team): Me others 3 reasons you should own: - I don't AA. - I'm a respectful team owner. - I'm a 4x WS Champion. MUST HAVE 1 SEASON IN NRBA AND 1 SEASON IN UBL. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THINK YOU NEED AN EXCEPTION, PM ME WHY AND YOUR TEAM APP Don't forget to reply to this post / PM me the apps! "Why you heff to be mad, it's just a game" - Ilya Bryzgalov, hockey goalie legend
xX21Wesley21Xx
#192968100Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

I also had 9 seasons in NRBA plus 3 in UBL.

of     1