of     1   

SDuke_524
#192211095Monday, June 27, 2016 10:11 PM GMT

Hey guys! I've had some questions about all of the new teams so I'll try to use this thread to explain where we are and where we plan to go with all the teams. As of right now there are 50 teams (51 if you count the 'waiting' team). These teams are organized into 6 different leagues: CLSC, FBL, RFL, SFDA, AQUA and LGND. The leagues do not currently show up on the team choosing display but that is the plan for the next update. We plan to let you select the league and then team from the league, which should make it a lot easier to find teams that you want to use. Some of the teams even have rivals which we may be doing something special with in the future whenever these teams play each other. The icons used for each league right now are the default crests. GraduatedJokes designed the font and then we made a program that took the first 1-2 capital letters of the team name then used the team colors to make the logo. However the program is also set up to take decal images instead. Each league is separated the way it is for specific reasons -------------------------------------------------- CLSC - "Classic League" [6 teams] This league has all of the teams based off of roblox hats. These are the original teams from the original football legends. In The Legends: Football Heroes first release Cyan Football and American Football ( which were the original football hats on roblox ) were removed but they have been brought back in this league. * American Football Veterans * Barton Bruisers * Cyan Cavaliers * Dumpsville Dummies * Pemberley Punishers * Roblox Warriors ==Rivalries== This league is the easiest to find rivalries because all of the hats were released in pairs of 2. American Football Veterans v. Cyan Cavaliers --these are the original teams and the oldest rivalry in the game Roblox Warriors v. Dumpsville Dummies --Released around the time of the 2009 superbowl, these teams in roblox folklore are rivals, even if the competition is fairly one-sided. Pemberley Punishers v. Barton Bruisers --Released in 2010 before Superbowl XLV where the saints won over the colts in one of the best fairytale sports stories ever following the destruction of New Orleans in hurricane Katrina. Although these teams are not rivals in real life, the roblox mimics have a fiery rivalry. -------------------------------------------------- SDFA - "Southern District Football Association" [10 teams] This league is sorted as just teams that I created ( with the exclusion of Northern District Mafia created by DesmondSanders to be SD Wolves rival ). * Avalon Jackals * East Ridge Eagles * Irvian Sandstorms * Larington Lions * Morton Tigers * Northern District Mafia * Sallard Gunslingers --losely based on Green Bay Packers * Southern District Wolves --Based on a travel football team I started before football legends was made * West Bera Coyotes * Westdale Falcons ==Rivalries== There are only a couple rivalries in this league atm. East Ridge Eagles v. Westdale Falcons --Bird v. Bird Morton Tigers v. Larington Lions --Lions, Tigers and bears, Oh my! Southern District Wolves v. Northern District Mafia --SD v. ND -------------------------------------------------- RFL - "Roblox Football League" [9 teams] These are all teams with roblox-based city names. * Bloxi Wasps * Bloxicana Oranges * Building Blockians * Crossroad Crocodiles --Based on my season 2 FWA wrestling team. We won nationals, 5-0 duel record and 6 individual champions, 3 undefeated wrestlers. >.> * Korblox Tomahawks * Nether Nightmares --Not technically roblox based but close enough. * Roblox University Robins --Shout out to TuxedoSheep, this is a great mascot for RU, roblox's university they had events for not too long ago * South Pole Bears * Warblox Trojans ==Rivalries== No known rivalries at the moment. If you see teams that should be rivalrs, go ahead and comment on it -------------------------------------------------- LGND - "Legendary League" [9 teams] These are all teams with mythological, religious or legendary backgrounds. * Calford Cupids * Camelot Kings * Eachwood Barbarians * Eden's Angels * Gateway Demons * Rockport Reapers * St. David's Diamonds * Sunblox Phoenixes * Uptown Phantoms ==Rivalries== There are some obvious rivalries here but still open to more suggestions. Camelot Kings v. Eachwood Barbarians --The Kings and Barbarians are obvious rivals from medieval ages. Sadly ignored in the previous version, these two teams have outstanding uniforms ( made by V0TS and DesmondSanders respectively) to try to boosts this rivalry a bit. Eden's Angels v. Gateway Demons --Probably my favorite rivalry, both teams have great uniforms and I've almost always choosen Angels and St. David's Diamonds as my team in the previous version. -------------------------------------------------- AQUA - "Aquatic Football League" [9 teams] This league is for a new theme that really was popping up a lot, aquatic-themed teams. 3 of the teams are from the old version the rest came from fan competition. * Atlantis Poseidons * Beach City Predators * Eastern Port Destroyers * Felton Beach Hammerheads * Kingston Typhoons * Lost Island Pirates * Nordvik Blizzards * Northern Freeze * Robloxia Piranhas ==Rivalries== No known rivalries at the moment. If you see teams that should be rivalrs, go ahead and comment on it -------------------------------------------------- FBL - "Other" [7 teams] This league is simply for all the teams that didn't fit into one of the above categories. * Alamo Rangers --mcjiggycheese's version of the Houston Texans * Deathly Hollow Rabbits * Finchworth Badgers * Iron Hollow Razors --GoonSquad's team * Kelowna Sun * Milky Way Invaders * Shadow Town Bolts ==Rivalries== No known rivalries at the moment. If you see teams that should be rivalries, go ahead and comment on it -------------------------------------------------- Would love to hear any ideas or what yall think for the future of the teams. Thanks, ~SDuke_524
iiMemoAlt
#192212381Monday, June 27, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

FBL- Iron Hollow Razors v. Shadow Town Bolts
SavageBeckham
#192212585Monday, June 27, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

Nice cant wait
TayFiji
#192279706Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:17 PM GMT

Blizzards vs Freeze
slamhawks
#192281350Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

* Iron Hollow Razors --GoonSquad's team o
tyranixis
#192334011Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:51 AM GMT

Deathly Hollow Rabbits VS Finchworth Badgers Would be a great rivalry to see since badgers hunt rabbits for food in real life and it would make sense with a food chain rivalry dont ya think?
Zenvioux
#192341396Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:08 PM GMT

Reapers vs Phantoms
FactorOfDoom
#192398188Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

Deathly Hollow Rabbits vs. Calford Cupids because they're the only pink teams
AeroConz
#192433827Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:28 PM GMT

korblox vs warblox and rockport vs sunblox

of     1