of     1   

Apollo_Initius
#192236155Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:25 AM GMT

Hello, If you're reading this, you're probably joining the 101st Airborne Division or reading over the rules and regulation. [APPLICATION] [THIS IS A Y/N OR WRITING ASSIGNMENT] Have you studied about the 101st Airborne Division? [?] Are you interested in the Vietnam War, and do you want to participate in their RPs? [?] Do you know how to properly RP, without doing anything wrong? [?] Please write a short paragraph on what the 101st Airborne Division is, their purpose, engagements etc. Also, why you want to join the 101st Airborne Division. [PARAGRAPH: ] Please Skype this to Jack1928773. [Skype: Jack1928773.] After PM’ing your Skype along with the application, you will be invited to Trello and you’re required to sign a contract in the 101st Airborne Division for your participation in this group. Sincerely, Lieutenant Colonel, Adrian Ackerman. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠✯♠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ RULES AND REGULATIONS: We do tolerate inactivity if it is a personal problem. You must have full grammar, and you should type fast, we recommend 60+ WPM. Respect and obey your higher ranks, divisions do not count as higher ranks. Only officers do. We do not promote any violence in the real world, we only gather to have fun RPs. Please understand your faces, commands etc. You must have past experience, or at least professionalism. Skype is required for quick team communication. Officers are hand picked into regiments, you will be notified via Skype after your promotion. Examine the Trello board once a week, it is located in the Skype chat. You may RP as either MP and Medic. Before going offline, you must go into uniform or else risk demotion. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠✯♠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Requirements: Skype PM me your Skype name along with your application. Enough Funds for the Uniform. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠✯♠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Division Timezones: EST ▬ 187th Infantry HST/PST ▬ 506th Parachute Infantry CST ▬ 502nd Parachute Infantry UTC ▬ 501st Parachute Infantry MST ▬ 327th Glider Infantry
SAHK
#192238529Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:57 AM GMT

wow can i be captain please
Apollo_Initius
#192308692Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

Eh, I guess you could? Fill out the Application..
SanoSauro
#192308841Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:50 AM GMT

Hello, If you're reading this, you're probably joining the 101st Airborne Division or reading over the rules and regulation. [APPLICATION] [THIS IS A Y/N OR WRITING ASSIGNMENT] Have you studied about the 101st Airborne Division? [?] Nope. Are you interested in the Vietnam War, and do you want to participate in their RPs? [?] Yes and no. Do you know how to properly RP, without doing anything wrong? [?] I'm not perfect. Please write a short paragraph on what the 101st Airborne Division is, their purpose, engagements etc. Also, why you want to join the 101st Airborne Division. Errmmmmmmmm.
NavySeal566
#197630099Saturday, September 03, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

Hey, I can't seem to find you on skype. Shall I just send it via Roblox Messager?
usaarmyguy48131
#201983994Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

[APPLICATION] [THIS IS A Y/N OR WRITING ASSIGNMENT] Have you studied about the 101st Airborne Division? [?]No Are you interested in the Vietnam War, and do you want to participate in their RPs? [?]Yes Do you know how to properly RP, without doing anything wrong? [?]Yes Please write a short paragraph on what the 101st Airborne Division is, their purpose, engagements etc. Also, why you want to join the 101st Airborne Division. [PARAGRAPH: ] 101st Airborne has the most good parachuting skill and has good insignia And i want to join it
BRAYSTAD
#226718760Sunday, October 22, 2017 11:23 PM GMT

[APPLICATION] [THIS IS A Y/N OR WRITING ASSIGNMENT] Have you studied about the 10#####irborne Division? [?] No Are you interested in the Vietnam War, and do you want to participate in their RPs? [?] Yes alot Do you know how to properly RP, without doing anything wrong? [?] I know the basics Please write a short paragraph on what the 10#####irborne Division is, their purpose, engagements etc. Also, why you want to join the 10#####irborne Division. The 101#####rborne Division is one of the U.S Army most known divisions founded in 1918, right now their purpose is cou################# Afghanistan their engagements were Engagements World War II: Normandy ,Operation Market Garden, Battle of the Bulge ,Western Allied invasion of Germany. Korean War ,Vietnam War ,Persian Gulf War, Global War on ########## War in Afghanistan, Iraq War, Operation Inherent Resolve, War in Somalia. I want to join it because of the landings but since it's an RP game I don't think there will be a lot of that.

of     1