of     1   

SashaOG
#192269504Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:57 PM GMT

There has been discussions in previous seasons especially following s12 about having a draft. So to spark up the debate the Owners had a mock draft via skype/PMs and I am here to post it. draft order was random and I picked people who wouldn't be considered top 2 Tier to represent as owners in the mock draft. [1] STL- Ivoltus [2] TOR- C9Patriots [3] NYM- Obbert [4] COL Clutchk [5] PHI El_Capitan2 [6] NYY Mike [7] TB Hancock3 [8] CHI Camarena15 R2 [1] CHI Harvick [2] TB SeanJones [3] NYY OvoGokuXVI [4] PHI Yolli [5] COL Mudcat8 [6] NYM Mandsluis24 [7] TOR RayMccallum [8] STL TristanARoss [1] STL- NYSHAD [2] TOR- Rocketman39 [3] NYM- Awesomelego14 [4] COL Kingstan [5] PHI Vito [6] NYY DeshaunRayban [7] TB CrossfadeXI [8] CHI APcoolCharles Draft grades: CHI: Camarena15, Harvick29Rocks,Apcoolcharles Grade: D+ , Great 1st round pick but everything went downhill from here. No offense to the HoFer Harv but he could've been taken late 3rd round maybe even past that and gotten two more worthy picks. AP 3rd round? ROFL this would be hard to build around #1stRoundExit TOR: C9Patriots, RayMccalumJr, Rocketman39, Grade: A-, absolutely love the draft picks made by TOR. They got the s12 MVP and one of the most dominant fielders C9Patriots then picking up under the radar beast spit in the 2nd round. Rocketman39 MAY HAVE BEEN the biggest steal of this mock draft. Well done Toronto. #NBSWorthy STL: Ivoltus,TristanARoss,NYSHAD Grade: C, Ivoltus 1st pick of the draft? really??? He's a great pitcher but come on now. TristanARoss and NYShad weren't the best selections at the time on who was available for STL but this team isn't too shabby to build a supporting cast around. #1stRoundExit NYM: Obbert,Mandsluis, AwesomeLego14 Grade: D-, LMAO? This team did absolute trash in the draft. Great 1st round pick but it looks like GeneralTyler4 was picking for this team #0-14Worthy PHI: El_Capitan2, Yolli, Vito Grade: A-, all minority team? xDDD, All around great picks. PHI picked up basically two first round picks getting the Mac update beast in R1 and the steal in R2 for Yolli. Vito with the great bat and glove(he 10/10 with the afk catches LMAO) #NBSWorthy COL: Clutchk, Mudcat8, Kingstan Grade: A+, The best draft selections without a doubt. COL hit the jackpot getting s11 MVP clutchk in the first round while getting the All-around Wisconsin beast Mudcat8. DEFINITELY THE BIGGEST STEAL OF THE DRAFT getting Kingstan who does everything more than exceptionally well. #NBSWorthy NYY: MikeMyersucf,OvoGokuXVI, DeshaunRayban Grade:B+, not bad not bad..A pretty nice 1-2 pitching duo backed up by one of the greatest fielders in our time in LF. Mike has more gold gloves than some people's birth age in NRBA. S5 MVP DeshaunRayban and S12 Cy Young winner OvoGokuXVI would look pretty nasty on the stat sheet for sure. Give this team a supporting cast and they are.....#NBSWorthy TB: Hancock3, Seanjones10, CrossfadeXI Grade:A-, digging this team. Han and Seanjones on the mound are absolutely deadly. Han arguably the GOAT of NRBA can do everything with explosion. SeanJones10 who is one of the better pitchers in NRBA (Probably top 5) will rack up Dubs and K's. 3rd round pick up I love which was CrossfadeXI will be a force in the OF and brings power to the squad. Nice job, this team can become #NBSWorthy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Obviously there would be factors in an actual NRBA draft like likeness(Which shouldn't matter) and activity but this Mock Draft with the help of the selected owners drafting proves my theory of having an 8 team league with a draft would make the league more competitive. A minor league system placed would be great as well. Teams like SDD and PIT in s13 are honestly are too horrible to watch and belong in a development league. If this was on board with players, team owners, BoDs, Umpires, and the commish while being implemented correctly NRBA would be a fun and VERY VERY competitive league. #MakeNRBAGreatAgain
apcoolcharles
#192270010Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:05 PM GMT

Wow i see you because i get picked in a 3rd round..... :(
apcoolcharles
#192270097Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:06 PM GMT

Then again it's a MOCK Draft so i shouldn't be that mad so i'll just let it slide.
iNascarGuy
#192271804Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:34 PM GMT

ap maybe its because of ur attitude but k
hancock3
#192272194Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

Honestly u should had been undrafted

of     1