of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

runforglory
#192285797Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

Due to the high request of OEC players wanting me to write OEC predictions, I'm back at it again! But as I started the last one with a shot, I might as well fire another one! Dragons won a game. With that being said, let's get right into it! *NOTICE*- I MAY LEAVE OUT SOME KEY PLAYERS, SO SORRY IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF "KEY". Buffalo Bolts @ Pemberley Punishers- Let's just say Buffalo actually beat Newark. Who would've thought of that? Who ALSO would've thought the PUNISHERS would ALMOST beat FFC? This game is really hard to write about, considering that both teams are out of playoff contention. Each team has nothing to lose here. Just like in the Rams-Warriors game in the OWC predictions, each team will just be playing to either troll, or to get them noticed so they can be signed S11. Each team isn't necessarily 'stacked', but they have show some light these past few weeks. Punishers keeping it close to FFC under QB'S CozartKunta and Tyballing, Bolts beating the famed Newark Destroyers, and much more! Overall, this game will be the least fun game to watch. Bolts will win this game in a fashionable style. Predicted Score: BOLTS; 35- PUNISHERS; 14 Key Players: BOLTS- Supreme, King_Cosmic1, SnowGodVG, ChronicNinja, Last_Comment, Planecool79 PUNISHERS- Beastywars, Tyballing, CozartKunta, OathKeeper13, KToonz, Alilles. Roblox Panthers @ Highland Huskies- Two playoff teams, two different backgrounds. Huskies are coming off a doubted background. This team wasn't meant to be in the playoffs under HC Bobonaut got blown out by the Rattlers Week 1. Bobo did something great HC's like NightTrainn have done. They picked up a QB from the F/A Market that has potential, and his guy was Franky264. As a first season OFL QB, his season has been outstanding to me. The man took a mediocre Huskies roster to the playoffs. Panthers background was a top tier team. Everyone thought they'd be the best, or at the top, but... unfortunately more teams were on the rise such as the Raptors, Snowhawks and obviously the Rattlers. Tekt's OP roster at the beginning has slightly declined. He lost one of the best CB's in the league Killnijas, and lost some other guys that I can't think of at the top of my head. He still has the main crew of Bloomao, JJ, etc. I do think Tekt will have a great offensive game, and his defense will come up on top of the young Huskies roster. Oh yeah, and Panthers have alijr the goat. Tekt will look to claim home field advantage in the wildcard round of the playoffs. Predicted Score: PANTHERS; 42- HUSKIES; 28 Key Players: PANTHERS- JayyHou, RickyWaike, Bloomao, Reburm, PapaMust, Brandon_Marshall, Alijr(the goat). HUSKIES- Franky264, Rebootz, Bobonaut, Tortled, UntamedGuest, ElChapoCrusader, Bluefireknight Korblox Snowhawks @ Dresden Dragons- So really the only thing I can say about this game is that the Dragons won a game, hooray! Congrats Vuoxz on having more Head Coaching wins than Heroforgotten, and he HC'D the Rams! This will be the Snowhawks last game without their HC and QB, Dreeww. Snowhawks have been doing very well without Drew, even though they've played the team at the bottom of every division, the Jackrabbits, Warriors, and now Dragons. With the acquisition of Killnijas on both side of the ball, these team looks in better shape than they were before JamesxStewart was banned from the OFL! Kill did very well as QB against the Warriors, and it just gets easier as a QB from here. I do feel like Flash will try to break his current record for most sacks in a game against Dragons. BEWARE: This may be a Dragon massacre V2. With that being said, blowout win for the Snowhawks. Predicted Score: SNOWHAWKS; 52 - DRAGONS; 0. Key Players: SNOWHAWKS- Killnijas123, Flashbacking, KamShiftEm, KenMontoya, LordElijah, Bluneinja, Stl_Air, Skittlesrgood12, Eziobomb, IceKingGlaceon DRAGONS- Vuoxz, Dame_Lillard, TiberiusCaesar, Raider95Nation, Beljing Rockford Raptors @ Florida FireCats- My personal nominee for GOTW (Game Of The Week). FFC who was a highly ranked team in the beginning, has fallen to 4-3. FFC's big problem is their offense dropping passes. Mack delivers the ball NICELY, but the FFC receivers are very inconsistent on wether or not they want to catch the ball. Mack does have three trust worthy receivers in WROTY Candidate Zignatious, Bbal33, and Eddy3D. With the acquisition of S9 CEOTY M4Spray, Mack appears to be set heading into the playoffs. One obstacle before they head into the playoffs, is wether or not they'll be able to beat the Rockford Raptors. The Raptors have looked strong this whole season, except when they took the devastating loss to the Snowhawks. Prowling has had another great season yet again, along with the S9 WROTY winner, TheSliceOfLife, and great WR BaconFever. The Raptor's defense has been great as well, spearheaded by Prowl, Slice, Hero, Eppy and YungJustin. I'm going to go with the upset on this one, and I'm going to say FFC wins by recovering an onside kick, and scoring on the game winning FG. Predicted Score: FIRECATS; 44 - RAPTORS; 42 Key Players: FIRECATS- MackATL, FreshATL, Zignatious, Bbal33, Eddy3D, M4spray, Gorten, Vlic. RAPTORS- Lannypooo, TheSliceOfLife, Fred Man, YungJustin, Eppy69, BaconFever, Hero, V3kt, Kingolight, Dadnba23. Rektshire Rattlers @ Joston Jackrabbits- The most exciting matchup of every season, when the best record team faces the worst record team! Rattlers are looking to end their season off with a perfect record, 8-0. I think the Rattlers are really going to try hard to blow out Joston as much as possible, but also look to have some fun here and there with Fr00b and the 2 point conversions. Joston... really has no faith in them. Before my game where I blew out Joston 58-14, I asked Sillykid if he was confident in him winning today. His response: "No, we're going to get blown out LMAO". I bet that's the same response for this game as well. Rattlers were once ranked a mid-tier team, now they're the top dogs in a tough division. Everyone's chanting "EJECTED IS MVP", "EJECTEDS GOING TO WIN MVP!". I don't think he's had a MVP season just for being the QB of a 7-0 team. No hate to the Rattlers, but if Mack and Jayy didn't lag in their games, he could easily be 5-2 by now, and he hasn't been that big of a standout on the defensive side of things. He's been a top player this season no doubt, and made everyone on his team look great. Do I think he's MVP caliber? No. Do I think he should win an award, for sure. Don't go off on me about how you think Ejected should be MVP, keep your opinion to yourself. I do think the MVP should be credited to a player who was great on Offense and Defense, and not the QB of a 7-0 team who's been ok on defense. Once again, please do not go off on me for stating my own opinion. And for Joston, I'm pretty sure Sillykid is going to try QB once again. If he can throw 6 ints to the Barton defense, watch out for the Rattlers defense. Predicted Score: RATTLERS; 85- JOSTON; 3 Key Players: RATTLERS- Ejected, Hollowsharkie123, Paul_Rabil, Kelvin, Fr00b_k1ng, Adrenaline_Rush, Matteice321, Acknowledged, Rocky. JACKRABBITS- N/A Thanks for reading my OEC predictions! If you'd like predictions for next week's *PLAYOFF* games, leave a comment down below and I'll make sure to write them! Thanks.
UniversaIs
#192286088Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

Good prediction
GloShawn
#192286119Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

where the mayonnaise
MarquesHxncho
#192286438Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:46 PM GMT

hmm 85 - 3..sounds accurate.Good predictions seppy >THE ONLY THUG<
CrisReborn
#192286619Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:49 PM GMT

SO im not a player to watch on FFC Word
SupremeDerrickO_O
#192288197Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:10 PM GMT

:l 85-3... Really.. Lean and Dab
bulldawglover
#192288329Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

L: Not calling me a Impact player L
heroforsaken
#192288573Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

yo im hero jesus people dont realize but i got 7 ints in 4 games praise ur jesus
waifuSZN
#192290489Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:42 PM GMT

Lemme screenshot that score for the motivation, lmao. The phantom of the chakras.
waifuSZN
#192290682Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

And flash breaking the sack record on ME? heh. The phantom of the chakras.
Guest70921
#192290887Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

When u do better than some of these players last week and they get the credit well OFL is biased what do u expect
Guest70921
#192291003Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

Also I asked him to put predictions so yeah whatever But planecool got abused so much last week and King Cosmic too but oh well he just likes them #Connections
Guest70921
#192291104Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

Also RabbiHulk has stats himself and doesn't get credit The young core is underrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being underrated drives me more #Underrated #Biased
Guest70921
#192291427Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

Those predictions so right watch these will so be the key players just like last week LMFAOOO
RashayTheTitan
#192292431Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Predicted Score: FIRECATS; 44 - RAPTORS; 42 Key Players: FIRECATS- MackATL, FreshATL, Zignatious, Bbal33, Eddy3D, M4spray, Gorten, Vlic, RashayTheTitan. RAPTORS- Lannypooo, TheSliceOfLife, Fred Man, YungJustin, Eppy69, BaconFever, Hero, V3kt, Kingolight, Dadnba23.
Zignatious
#192293883Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

I r8 8/8
ethanvibez
#192294551Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

"Key Players: FIRECATS- MackATL, FreshATL, Zignatious, Bbal33, Eddy3D, M4spray, Gorten, Vlic." So close, but so far, Rash.
TrueeMemo
#192307298Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:30 AM GMT

''PUNISHERS- Beastywars, Tyballing, CozartKunta, OathKeeper13, KToonz, Alilles.'' Forgot about Julio but gg --DAB--
Matthew0709
#192307563Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

Predicted Score: SNOWHAWKS; 52 - DRAGONS; 0. ahh the memories
Matthew0709
#192307654Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

Predicted Score: FIRECATS; 44 - RAPTORS; 42 Key Players: FIRECATS- MackATL, FreshATL, Zignatious, Bbal33, Eddy3D, M4spray, Gorten, Vlic. RAPTORS- Lannypooo, TheSliceOfLife, Fred Man, YungJustin, Eppy69, BaconFever, Hero, V3kt, Kingolight, Dadnba23. where's yokami
iceywrapp
#192318125Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:55 AM GMT

"and lost some other guys that I can't think of at the top of my head." Hm a icey???
Devil_G
#192320252Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:23 AM GMT

gundevil was the reason ffc vs punishers was close <<<<<<<
RashayTheTitan
#192322803Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:02 AM GMT

@Ethan I Try and Try but I Can never do it...
bluefireknight
#192362030Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:17 PM GMT

erm Im a key player????
Blueninja544
#192362990Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

u spell my name wrong!!!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right