of     1   

OriginaIGhost
#192332713Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:53 AM GMT

CLM vs VTU ayy my man crackr rousehd leading another trash team to the AB. Sorry to break it down to you but i think you're just going to trash teams and making them better and being a nut head you're screwing with the standings. Reminds me of S2 OCFA WHEN YOU HOPPED THREW ALL OF THE TEAMS EVEN WENT ON SOME A FEW TIMES ... VTU has a good team but just jerks like rouse have to mess it all up and before you say anything I already know you dgaf. VT looking pretty solid with alijr,Goldenpeacekeeper,rouse and DOGMODE leading them what a good defense but on offence if twan dont make it golden doesnt have nothing to pass to but just a few WR's and fore CLM having all out offence and no defense will be a good game Defenses do win championships but no offence equals no points but if you look at CLM trash defense yea maybe but i am looking forward to Fox_Fury's stream to see CLM have the ball and VTU lockdownt defense CLM Wins O/T 21 - 24 hugest O/T wouldent have been but VTU has no offence. BLU vs FSU after exclusive's move that he pulled last week on me saying "We want to play now" be patient since you guys said "you didnt verse the new FSU we are hella better than you look at the record" I have its because i have other stuff to do why dont u look at the schedule and see what time and who did we face before you talk. Ok onto the predictions on offence it looks like they are good EXCLUSIVE may have some trouble on the defensive side of the ball. BLU has everything a team needs even a kicker but not the best you not have best special team my squad does Most Onsides kick for TD most onside kick Recoverd most KR TD's Most yards in special teams oh sorry XD my bad. yea but there is a weak spot without raven akashi is trash but thats when Jordan gets rock and Akashi throws it near cr8b and the rest of them with a defence like FSU's only really EXCLUSIVE holding them off and BLU has a defense yea. BLU wins 63 - 36 cause BLU has a defense Sorry but the AB is when i probably do commentary if my mom finally takes me to get a mic or pay my phone bill. Probably like this one since i am to lazy anyways
iNascarGuy
#192338641Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:52 PM GMT

dont post stuff this long on sf everyone has short attention spans dont waste ur time
iProvision
#192348951Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:22 PM GMT

This is all crop cause Rouse isnt even on VT and 2nd of all those players aren't leading VT its me adrian bradley itachi and dog
actster
#192349512Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:30 PM GMT

Scar, I hope you know that BU has lost two of their star players to this game (raven leaving and Akashi on vacation) so just because you have a bias against FSU (trust me we would've kicked NU's ya know if you hadn't FF'ed like a wuss) doesn't mean we're getting blown out. trust me I've had comebacks against the top teams in the playoffs before and I will do it again.
OriginaIGhost
#192358232Wednesday, June 29, 2016 6:27 PM GMT

@iNascarGuy I have the time to do itwhen im bored I only do up to 4 of these a season @iProvision Well it's Rouses Club and no with you guys its worse @actster 'if you hadn't FF'ed like a wuss' im done we had other stuff to do and i told him to reschedule because they bragged about them being better team then my team. Without raven or akashi they still will win they have players who can QB:Clutsh,Jordan and Booty and at WR: Clutsh,Cr8b and booty

of     1