of     1   

iiHaveCookies
#192451952Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:22 PM GMT

My first ISRP| "So, how many people have you treated?" "I would say.. around 1,500" "And how many have you cured?","1,500." "So, you have cured cancer?" "Well, yes. Yes I have." In the year 2008 a scientist, named Sarah McConnell, cured cancer. It's everywhere: the TV; the newspapers; people talking about it. Treatment is expensive- of course- but thousands of patients are getting treated every week. You are a civilian who has a close friend with cancer. Everything is going smoothly for a couple of months, then, the cancer patients start behaving violently to people surrounding them. The few violent ones were captured and held to be tested on. Later that day, the only people in the building were the infected. The captured patients escaped and started to rampage in the streets. They start to infect people with the unknown virus, you live outside the middle of New York, where it all started. News gets around quick of course and you are warned to go into bunkers. Only just can you afford the bunker for you and your mother and brother. At such a short notice the food you collect will only last you a few months but the government say it'll all be over by that time. {This RP is starting the morning the food is all gone.} - CS - * Means optional Name: Gender: Age: Personality: Bio: Inventory: (Remember you won't be decked out with machetes and machine guns and stuff, you live in a regular household so not to big.) *Other:
iiHaveCookies
#192452894Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:35 PM GMT

The infected are called the Unknown. They are a transparent blue and bald. Females have a oval shaped face while males have a more circle shaped. They run the same speed a man could. Bump.
iiHaveCookies
#192455715Thursday, June 30, 2016 10:10 PM GMT

Bump?

of     1