of     1   

sassyabigail12
#192523179Friday, July 01, 2016 5:03 PM GMT

When Roblox took away the tixs all we had was Robux, Which they still only gave us 10 Robux for signing up.And what happens when those are gone we wont have anymore and will be unable to buy anything in the store.And to add onto the rant there is no possible was to earn any Robux since they took away the daily Robux and the Robux you get when someone joins the game you worked so hard on. Now, onto the Clothing prices, I am on my last Robux so that means I can no longer afford the outrages prices in the store's catalog. And the Limitedu Stuff they have is completely point less, if you are going to make a limited time offer it should be lower not when the price is 50 Robux jump up to 1,250.The only clothes new people can afford are the Clothes that you guys at Roblox have set for free Which aren't very stylish but I have no other choose than to wear them. We should talk about some kind of way to earn money other than buying bc because what about the people who can't afford it. And then after that the only other way is to play the bc games that offer free Robux and other people without bc can't play them because they can't to buy it. All I am asking is that you guys be fair And bring back the ways we used to earn money, and also bring back the tixs and lower the clothing prices because the way you guys have made Roblox isn't fair to everyone. Thank you for reading I hope this gets threw to you.
barbiethedoll
#192523815Friday, July 01, 2016 5:12 PM GMT

you joined roblox on the day i did? o-o
HalfPinky456
#192523945Friday, July 01, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

so you're implying that you should get free robux to be more "stylish" yeah,no
sassyabigail12
#192534572Friday, July 01, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

No, We used to get daily tixs 1 a day. Where in this post did you see get free tixs so I can be more stylish?.

of     1