of     1   

TheDumbMartian
#192724022Sunday, July 03, 2016 9:42 PM GMT

Frank was nervous about the new job. He hated the phantoms dearly. Lt. Rain was kept out of the Phantoms due to betrayal issues. He just met terrible people like Earl, Zomba, and Mark. Frank: Agh. I hate phantoms. Karp: Don't we all?
TheDumbMartian
#192727444Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:18 PM GMT

Euri: Shut up! We will destroy all ghosts. Cpt. Mills: This is Cpt. Mills of Team Romeo. Euri: Captain, go gun down all ghosts in the outside of the building. Mills: Can do. Just then, a helicopter came up and gunned everyone down. Euri: Blood in my eyes is perfect. Then a bullet when through Euri's arm. It was from Lt. Rain! He was shooting everyone! Lt. Rain: I hope you like that! One of them striked Major Awe in the head. He died Euri: Take this you ghoul! Euri took the helicopter MG and started helping Mills kill everyone, mainly Rain. Rain was able to get inside preventing death, then the helicopter landed. Karp: I guess we must destroy our own kind. Everything was going well until they found Lt. Rain. Rain had a Desert Eagle in one hand and a M4 in another. Euri: Take this! Euri was shooting him dearly and then he died. Frank: Rain! Euri then smacks Frank in the face so he is knocked out. Euri: Too annoying. Karp: What the heck! Silence Karp: Where is my answer! Silence Karp: SPEAK! Silence Karp: I KILLED YOUR FAMILY! TRUTH! Silence, because Karp never killed his family. Karp: I GOT RAIN TO SHOOT YOU! Euri: AGH! Euri then shot Karp. He was alive still. Frank: God. What the hell just happened? Karp: You haven't seen anything, yet. Frank: I know. *grins* Cpt. Mills: WE NEED TO ESCAPE! Mills pointed his silenced guns at the guards and shot them. Karp: Plans? Mills: Helicopter. I used Euri from a suggestion as of the first Team Romeo. You can still make your person if you follow the same character creator of the first Team Romeo!

of     1