of     1   

DabeqstEagle
#192787414Monday, July 04, 2016 4:19 PM GMT

-----------------------------------How to become a rank--------------------------------------- -To become a coach you have to PM DabeqstEagle the Executive Board or the Co-Commissioner when the spot is open. The spot will be open when the coach is fired from inactivity, too many suspensions, or retired. If you leave as a coach and someone claims the spot before you come back it is officially theirs. -To become a player you could become one in two ways being Drafted or being offered. To become Drafted you need to show your talents to the Coaches of each team at the combine and becoming drafted by a certain team in regular draft style on a scheduled day. To become offered it has to be after the draft and you may offer yourself on the group wall or have a coach offer you on the group wall. The coach or you has to accept if you like the position. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 5 minute Quarters with 3 timeouts each half. There must be 5-6 people on the field if there are any less on the team at the time it is a forfeit. The max wait time for someone to come on is 10 minutes. To call a timeout you have to use M so the Refs can stop the clock. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On Kickoffs the kicking team must notify that there a Onsides kick [Only 1 per half] . Each team can not go pass the 30 yard line when the ball isn't in the air. During a Field goal the kicker may not move if the kicker moves it is turned into a regular play for a 2 point conversion. The Kicker can jump though. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When you start your team for the start of S1 you will have 6 at max 5 at least people on offense and on defense. You may change your formation to no matter what but you at least need 1 Center 1 Quarter Back. You may need to have the other positions like a WR but it is your choice coaches! ----------------------------------------COMBINE------------------------------------------- In the combine you will have to do your best in EVERY subject if you don't there is a small chance you will get drafted in the first round so do your best in every part of it at the end of the whole combine we will have a short game. There may be 2-3 Combines this year so everyone can see everyone. ------------------------------------------TRADES---------------------------------------- When you request a trade or release someone you HAVE to tell me first and I will be notified then I will contact the team you want to trade with then I will tell the team you want to request a trade with and i will be honest and say if they will. You can only trade on and before week 4. Also players can demand a release and request a trade just PM me what team and I will tell your coach and the team you want to be on's coach. Same deadline for Releases. ---------------------------------------Playoffs----------------------------------------- To go to the playoffs you have to be the top two people in your division EX: Reds 4-3 Greens 6-1 Blues: 2-5 The The Reds and the Greens will make it to the playoffs and they will face each other and the winner will go to the Mega Bowl. ----------------------------------------Bowls------------------------------------------- There are two bowls The Pro Bowl and the Mega Bowl. The Mega Bowl is when the top team of each Division Clashes to see who is the best team of the season. The Pro Bowl is when the best players and coaches on each of their division gets voted to play the other division and how they are picked is by a voting system. ---------------------------------------Suspensions------------------------------------------- There are a few ways to get suspended One way to get suspended is to harass a Ref or coach which is a one time warning and after that is a 1-4 week suspension. Illegal Speeding if found out will result in a suspension for 2-5 Weeks AA Will get you Suspended for 3 weeks to the rest of the season. This counts for Refs I just need proof like the rest of the rules. Illegally leaving a team and joining another. If you leave a team without asking to be released you can be suspended for 3 weeks for the new team you are on so I wouldn't the worst that can happen if he says no. --------------------------------------Penalty------------------------------------------------ UN NOTIFIED ONSIDES: -10 yards and a Redo kick DELAY OF GAME: -5 Yards Next Down OFFSIDES: -5 Yards DIVE BEHIND LOS: -5 Yards PLAY BEFORE WHISTLE: -5 Yards ADMIN ABUSE: -15 Yards or ejection TO MUCH PLAYERS ON FIELD: -5 Yards USE OF M: -5 Yards HARASSING A REF: 10 YARDS LATE HIT: 5 YARDS ---------------------------------------Random Things------------------------------------------- At least 1 coach must be at the game every game If you have safe chat on take it off if you can't than I can't do anything about it but it is recomended Turn on Messages so your coach or I can message you about any notices Coaches need 1 Extra group space. This is MFL 2.0 from my other group I am rebooting it in a new group starting from 1 member hopefully going up with active people. Reply if you think there is something that should be added or that I missed DabeqstEagle

of     1