of     1   

TheDumbMartian
#192893899Tuesday, July 05, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

It was time to escape the Phantom Chamber of Team Romeo: 4,000 people gone to phantoms. Almost 4,001 due to Lt. Rain. CHAPTER 4: A RESCUE TO DEATH Euri: What the hell? Frank: Rise and shine. Frank then pulls out a Desert Eagle and shoots Euri's head Euri says "NO! WAIT!" as his last words. Frank: Karp, this is Frank, I've found Amir. Karp? KARP! Phantom Commander: You fool! Frank pulls out his Desert Eagle to kill the Commander. BANG! BANG! Amir: Oh crap! Wait, where's sally? Yuri: WHAT IS GOING ON? BANG! BANG! The phantom squad checked in the chamber. All they saw was death. Karp is also dead. :(maybe): Amir: This way! Frank: They're on to us! Amir: Here she is! Amir then opens the chamber door Sally: At last! Frank: We need you! Frank then carries Sally to the exit. B-B-B-B-B-B-B--B-B-B-B-B-B-BANG! *reload* Frank: Up the ladder! Sally: Please! now...... When the crew went outside, Rain and Awe was there. Awe: I'll seal it! Awe then seals the door. Frank: God we're safe THE END To Euri's Creator: Thanks for suggesting him. I hope you enjoyed his silence part! Euri helped me a lot! I made a new game with him!

of     1