of     1   

SashaOG
#192970856Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:00 PM GMT

7 rounds done, 7 rounds to go..basically writing this to give a recap of the 1st half and insight of what may or may not happen in the 2nd half of the season and the postseason! So many things touch on like the New York Giants and Baltimore Orioles Cinderalla. The biggest trade of the 1st half involving Miami and Arizona and much more! We will start off with Power Rankings though seven rounds! (1) Miami Marlins [5-2] (2) Cleveland Indians [5-2] (3) Montreal Expos [5-2] (4) New York Giants [5-2] (5) Arizona Diamondbacks [4-3] (6) Baltimore Orioles [5-2] [7] Chicago Whitesox [3-4] [8] Milwaukee Brewers [2-5] [9] San Diego Diamonds [1-6] [10] Pittsburgh Pirates [0-7] MLB dot com doesn't provide description in their power rankings so why should I ;) --------------------------------- TOP STORYLINES OF THE FIRST HALF --------------------------------- [Miami Marlins send EL_CAPITAN2 in exchange for Arizona Diamondback's CLUTCHK] The demands for the trade basically igniting when I chose I did not want to play under a team with an inactive owner and the person running the team has garbage characteristics and biased team decisions with a side of bold statements. I'm somewhat confused on why Clutchk wanted to leave Arizona although I do know he liked Arizona. I'm not buying the "Chase Field is laggy" garbage. Nonetheless, this is arguably the most even trade as far as superstars involved with different playing styles. It also maybe the biggest blockbuster trade in a long time. Clutchk fits better with the players on Miami as he played with just about all of them in s11 and he is everything Miami needs which is a slugger with high ability. Me being sent to Arizona for my last season is a sweet thing for both sides. This is by far the best team I've been apart of as far as talent. Diamondbacks sure don't mind a former Cy Young winner and a .500 bat that's an average slugger with high ability in all aspects. All in all, a big trade and will possibly be a cool rivalry down the road. [The Underdogs] The Orioles and Giants roster looks so ugly I won't even sugarcoat it. Before I say this I still believe both teams will crash and burn into first round exits. THEY ARE BOTH SURPRISINGLY 5-2. 5-2 sure as hell isn't hot fire but it is still impressive. Baltimore has had many late inning heroics similar to what the S12 Blue Jays did to win games and eventually finished 3rd with a decent record in a tougher division that season. NYG has defeated the beasts of NRBA (ARI,MIA,MTL) and is a team that is more than capable to exceed playoff expectations thanks to the hot bat of former MVP Steven822 and the rising pitching phenom RedRocker. How these teams will end their seasons? Only time can tell. [The winless Pirates] I'll keep this very small just like PIT's playoff chances. This team is hot garbage and the coaches for the bad news Pirates have no sense of direction for this team. They have had embarrassing losses and tragic ways to beat themselves in close games. We all hope they win a game because losing isn't fun. Top Hitters of the 1st half: [1] C9Patriots [2] Hancock3 [3] David_Wright [4] Camarena15 [5] Steven822 [6] Obbert [7] El_Capitan2 [8] Kingstan8321 [9] MikeMyersucf [10] Rocketman39 Top Pitchers of the 1st half: [1] Ivoltus [2] SeanJones10 [3] RedRocker53 [4] Vito3000 [5] Clutchk [6] El_Capitan2 [7] Nuke169 [8] Eael [9] Tyler822 [10] Hancock3 --------------------------------------- 2nd half insight --------------------------------------- Teams expected to make the push in the 2nd half: MIA, MTL, ARI, CLE, CWS Teams to watch: NYG, BAL, CLE, CWS Teams on the bubble: SDD, PIT, MIL, BAL Hitters to go to berzerk in the 2nd half: Camarena15,Clutchk Hitters to decline in the 2nd half: Hancock3, David_Wright, Steven822 P.S the situation with Han and Steven is basically I don't expect them to be the people to kill the .600 mark, they'll still finish high in the hitting marks. Hitters to rise in the 2nd half: Redd_Utley,CrossfadeXI,Justin20102011 Rookies to watch: Swooby, NHLCh33z3h Pitchers to rise greatly in numbers in the 2nd half: Nuke169, El_Capitan2, OvoGokuXVI, Ivoltus(If that's even possible considering how amazing he's been), Hancock3, Clutchk Pitchers to decline: Seanjones10, Vito3000, Redrocker53 Have a great 2nd half and nice ASG break!
SashaOG
#192971013Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

UnbeatableMatt will also be a player on the rise
SashaOG
#192972303Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:16 PM GMT

Correction*** Top Pitchers of the 1st half: [1] Ivoltus [2] SeanJones10 [3] RedRocker53 [4] Vito3000 [5] Clutchk [6] El_Capitan2 [7] Nuke169 [8] C9Patriots [9] Eael [10] Tyler822
Alan_Trammell
#192973146Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:25 PM GMT

Justin should be in pitchers to rise
HPC3
#192973343Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:27 PM GMT

I would like to thank my mom for the hitters to rise in the 2nd half award
GuestTebow
#192979174Wednesday, July 06, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

put me on this last dad 420
AbuPooh
#193002946Thursday, July 07, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

Hopefully I can lead my team of hobos to a few wins! :P