of     1   

Owlarious
#193011357Thursday, July 07, 2016 4:50 AM GMT

im sick of the filter. its annoying, im 19 and yet i ask roblox to change my age to that and i need my "parent to call them up for proof". i then gave up on this. i contacted them to change my age because i didnt want that annoying filter. after seeing they can't do that unless they re-add request age change, can't they just remove the filter? i mean, they can still filter out rude things and things "not suitable for children", but seriously, that's it. they filtered l04d1ng and r34l1s3d. i only have the filter because i accidentally made my age born in 2006
StarKillerXL
#193014833Thursday, July 07, 2016 5:49 AM GMT

I agree that some words just don't have to be filtered. One: it gets aggravating when you want to tell someone something and the whole entire text is smothered with these #'s. Two: not everyone knows what words are filtered (like myself) And Three: most words shouldn't be filtered; if someone actually DOES say something insulting, rude, etc. then they should report it and monitors should check over these reports. I believe filters are necessary, but sometimes, it can get out of hand.
zvzn
#193014961Thursday, July 07, 2016 5:51 AM GMT

indeed "You should only A/C, because if you D, then I'll msg you 'You are what you eat'."

of     1