of     1   

iiPostman
#193079024Friday, July 08, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

For those of you who claimed I was immature, I was inactive, I let you down, I shouldn't be a HR. Let me tell you this Dear, United Kingdom Special Forces There was once a great person upon USFK who you may know of, or may not of. His name was MartinKJansen. Don't know him yet? IT WAS ME. Yea iiPostman, the keeper of all bad thoughts in USFK. But I had so many achievements and greats in USFK. I gained HR in One day after 12 hours of training, I was given the ability to be incharge of RMP. (I would include JSFAW but this was before JSFAW era). And then, it all changed. I became a fool, I had so many silly groups and people get to me. I couldn't be the ideal ro military robloxian I wanted to be. I had the thoughts, thoughts of leaving USFK, why? Purpleninjaroxsox, Coleb167, Mikeyfun, persie, ltwollfie, so many more. And well. I recently saw RMP had lost over 12 members in a week, wow what a bad habit can do to you. I saw the bad feedback I had, I saw the complaints, I saw the horrible and terrifying parts that hurt me has a HR. I HAD SEEN ME FALL DOWN A DEEP AND DARK TUNNEL, into nothing. I had motivation, and here I am writing a speech for a group I had once left as a "Prank" when I had left, and told iiMatt (Owner at the time) to re rank be because it was just a joke. If I hadn't been reranked, if I hadn't been given the position I have today. I would be no where near USFK. Then here I am, I AM MARTINKJANSEN, AND I WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER RO MILITARIAN, ROBLOXIAN AND A BETTER HR. THEN EVER BEFORE -Drops Mic- Sincerely, Martin (Postman) And as always, keep your eye on the prize
sk8erkiller900
#193079369Friday, July 08, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

A. Take this to C&G B. You say USFK, but wouldn't it be UKSF (United Kingdom Special Forces)? The last man on earth sat alone in a room... There was a knock at the door...
greenaggie333
#193089694Friday, July 08, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

But your username is iiPostman.

of     1