of     1   

CarbonLord
#19308135Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:44 PM GMT

In the dark times, when the world was young, there were two sides. One of them, the great Demon from Aurora* was a brutal king sitting on the throne of skulls. He killed everyone who want. Noone saw him. There was some people, who were sure that he saw the great demon. All of them havent got eyes, ears, and hands. Many years ago Demon burned Island of traitors. Why? Why did he burned it? Because he needed fun. He love watching people burning and getting pain. This time, his eyes goes on Despora**. Second side was harmony. All free people of Despora dont know about incoming enemy. When Island of Traitors were burned, all people travel to east coast. They wanted to stay alive for all costs. But then, Great Demon made something really brutal. He used his special powers, and he came back to life his armies. Noone from Island of Traitors safe his life. Now every race try to be neutral. But deep in they hearths there is ... war. * Aurora - Fallen World. There are some gates to it. But noone see any of them. In Aurora life most powrfull demons. ** Despora - its a great continent with many islands. There live many races. I am doing Role playing map. Ill need your help. Map will be very good. It will have many details. Like in other roleplays, player is starting as Explorer. He is traveling through very big map, and he is searching for spawns of other nations to join them. And here is one problem. I want you to help me with creating races. Just write title and a little history. It will be 12 Races. 1. Demons of Aurora. History: That great horde was defeat many years ago by alliance of all races of Harmonia. They are really powerfull. Now, Te Great Demon summon them again. They are more brutal than any race. They old stronghold is hidden in mountains. They hate all races. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. I need you to help me with locations too. Just say how that location should look, maybe little history. I need 20-30 locations. 1. The Great Mountain - Great inactive Volcano at centre of Despora. Some people saw there entry to dark caves. But noone who goes there have came back. 2. Old Citadel - The great and old Citadel in mountains. Humans leave the Citadel years ago. Now, beast worse than Demons live there. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. ... I need help of a good builder, who done some roleplays, or who is working on one. If someone will really help, ill give him something like VIP - its not VIP cuzz its Demon. It allow you to go to Aurora, and equip you with many powerfull weapons. One good scripter is needed too :D If you know how to make for example morphs, i need you. :D I am waiting for replys. And... waiting for helpers.
slinke
#19308356Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:48 PM GMT

If you need a house for them,I'll try.
CarbonLord
#19345685Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:33 AM GMT

Aww not so many answers. I dont need a house, cuzz players building houses ;P Like in BRF.
frostbyte04
#19347436Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:24 AM GMT

I've got an idea; Meta Julez Location: Cosmos, Void, Dark areas History: Other-worldly beings with advanced bone and muscle structures, not much is known of this strange race, but many believe that they are elemental beings of Time, and Matter. Look: Tall, muscular, shadowy, other-worldly. Behavior/other: Passive, creative(and sometimes destructive), near-immortal.
CarbonLord
#19347706Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:55 AM GMT

cool ill add it.
frostbyte04
#19347740Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:00 AM GMT

Dragonkin races would be cool, I think. Dragonkin = Humanoid dragons, like dragons that are sentient (like humans). Location: Caves, Marshes History: (I dunno =P) Behavior: Aggressive, some-what savage, brutal.
RKMproductions
#19348684Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:20 PM GMT

i can be of assistance
dragonblox403
#19349877Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:23 PM GMT

I can build you a japanesse/Chinesse Camp.
CarbonLord
#19351565Sunday, January 10, 2010 2:27 PM GMT

I dont need help with building houses, cuzz its like BRF - players are bulding houses. I need someone who know how to build morphs.
slinke
#19378080Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:10 PM GMT

Can't Help

of     1