of     1   

badboy5d
#193190112Saturday, July 09, 2016 7:18 AM GMT

https://soundcloud.com/mastizzy/bandz-a-make-her-dance ________ [Verse 1] Bandz make her dance (12x) Swervin' like a G, Poppin' guns like a G, Getting girls to shakin their [A]ss I'm on fleek. Bandz make her dance , Girls poppin [P]ussy for real [N]iggas.. I'm on Fleek the poor [N]iggas looking. Rich [N]iggas tippin the [S]trippers, It Ain't no club if the [B]itches ain't showin [P]ussy. What's your real name? Not ya [S]tripper name, I rain on [B]itches like a windowpane. Cause what I mean my [N]igga I say Bandz make her dance. [Chorus 1] Bandz make her dance (12x) All These [B]itches poppin' [P]ussy, I am poppin' bandz (2x) Bandz make her dance (4x) All These Chicks clappin without using their hands [2x] Bandz make her dance, Bandz make her dance, All these chicks poppin' [P]ussy, I've been makin bandz, Bandz make her dance. [Verse 2] Uhhh, Seeing these girls clapping without using their hands, Bandz make her dance, She shaking it for a real [N]igga. She's always giggle, dropping [S]hit like a [P]orn Star. Got two [B]itches with me, Take one shot at one [H]oe and using her friend as a chaser. Bandz make her dance, Young [N]igga gettin head while that engine is runnin. SKURRRRRT, She wiggling her [A]ass for a real [N]igga. I've been laughin to the bank, All she does is giggle. Clap that [A]ss hard, Bandz make her dance down like a [P]orn Star. [Chorus 2] Bandz make her dance (12x) All These [B]itches poppin' [P]ussy, I am poppin' bandz (2x) Bandz make her dance (4x) All These Chicks clappin without using their hands [2x] Bandz make her dance, Bandz make her dance, All these chicks poppin' [P]ussy, I've been makin bandz, Bandz make her dance. [Verse 3] Pullin' out my black card, My lil [N]igga, Girls with no hands startin clappin, Drink all day, play all night... She's gettin poppin, Bandz make her dance. Everyone is smashin with their hands in the air. I'm rockin bandz, like a [N]igga don't care. Havin [N]aked [B]itches back in my hotel, Poppin that [A]ss, Shaking that [A]ss. I got some rebel of vaca in my hands back in my hotel. Dam girl, Play all day, Drink all night, [N]aked [B]itches poppin bandz without their hands. [Chorus 3] Bandz make her dance (12x) All These [B]itches poppin' [P]ussy, I am poppin' bandz (2x) Bandz make her dance (4x) All These Chicks clappin without using their hands [2x] Bandz make her dance, Bandz make her dance, All these chicks poppin' [P]ussy, I've been makin bandz, Bandz make her dance. [N]aked [B]itches playing around in my hotel.
badboy5d
#193195471Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:11 AM GMT

Pre-Order the Album "Bandz" for only $10.99 now: https://www.roblox.com/BANDZ-Album-item?id=451719193
Earlko
#193198029Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:47 AM GMT

the original was bad enough
xabi
#193198699Saturday, July 09, 2016 12:06 PM GMT

wtf is this

of     1