of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Noctis_Tarik
#193234298Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:01 PM GMT

Original Thread https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=193189515 __________________ You wake up in a white room on a bed with no sheets. The room is completely white. White walls, White door, white bed. You can assume the surgery was a success, considering you aren't dead. "Good Morning Freya Romilly." you hear a voice say with a slight German accent. You see no speakers in the room, nothing on the walls or on the door. "Glad to see you are awake. Your guide will be in momentarily. Please stand up and face the door" You can assume this is a procedure of some kind. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193234702Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

I look around, slightly dazed, for the person who spoke. Seeing no one I hurriedly do as told and swing my feet over the bed onto the floor. Shuffling over to the door I face it, frightened as to what may be behind it.
Noctis_Tarik
#193235321Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

The door open and a flash of bright light illuminates the room. Causing you to go blind few a few seconds. This of course was a normal side effect, but still worrying to say the least. When your eyes finally adjusted there was 2 men and 1 woman in there. "Good day Ms Romilly." the woman spoke. She was wearing a lab coat, on its left side was a bit of dark blood. You can assume it was anthers. "Your operation has finished approximately 42 hours and 36 minutes ago." Behind her the two men just stood their, they wore white suites, the only other thing was a black neck tie. Grunts or body guards it seemed. "My name is Alice and I will be your personal guide." She gave a slight smile but nothing that actually showed enjoyment. "You have been fitted with the Xeo2 and the Heo2. Of course before we see how your cybernetics are doing, we need you to do some basic motor skills. Please walk around the room slowly adding more speed until I say otherwise." The request was the same as a physical examination doctor would ask. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193236519Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

I take a step back, covering my eyes with my arm and look at the small gathering of people in front of me. Eyes widening with shock I stutter, "O-operation? Xeo2 and Heo2? W-what are you talking about?" Slowly I remove my arm, as my eyes get used to the light.
Noctis_Tarik
#193236792Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:37 PM GMT

"Patient has memory loss" Alice says typing it on some sort of tablet, it resembles an Ipad but has a logo of a Snake. She seems annoyed that you have yet to actually do what she had asked. "Ms Romilly, I am not a woman of patience" She moves her hand in a circle signaling you to start. One of her bodyguards moves a bit closer. "If you do not do what was asked I will have to use force" She takes out a needle with a liquid in it. "Now I will ask again. Walk around the room and slowly break into a run" "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193237507Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:47 PM GMT

I dare not say another word, for fear of having to undergo getting injected. I slowly start to walk around the room and after a few rounds I start to jog, which then turns into a run. I look to 'Alice' woman for approval of what I'm doing.
Noctis_Tarik
#193237883Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:52 PM GMT

Alice nods after a minute. She goes through a few more tests until finally she allows you to sit back on the bed. "Okay Ms Romilly, you have passed the physical tests." She nods to the bodyguard on her left and he hands you a tablet. The letters and numbers on the back say Vt3. "This will be your personal tablet. Once a week you will check in and send us a video recording summing up your week. We will contact you through and from this tablet. Losing it will mean us having to end the program for you" "Have a nice day Ms Romilly." She says as she leaves with the body guards. "Extraction will begin in 30 seconds" Says the German voice. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193238442Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

I take the tablet, panting as I'm not in the best of shape. Gently I set it on my bed for safekeeping. "Ok, I guess." I answer obligingly. I have no time to take in my white surroundings before the same slightly German voice fills my ears. "Extraction?" I murmur, "Hmm, the act of extracting something- removing. But what are they removing..? Me?"
Noctis_Tarik
#193238924Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

The door swings open, the flood of light not as bad as the first time. Three men holding guns grab you. One flicks his hand and holds a needle in his other. The man was Black, and muscular. "Hold her down" he said in an accent close to the woman you had met earlier. Two men at his side move towards you, their facial expressions showing no emotion. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193239420Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

"No, um, y-you don't have to grab me.." I try to walk backwards to find falling onto my bare bed. Scrambling up I hold my hands in a gesture of peace. "Guys, I won't be any trouble, you don't need to take me or anything."
iiHaveCookies
#193239467Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:15 PM GMT

(^*Hold up my hands)
Noctis_Tarik
#193240126Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

Ignoring what you say they hold you down and the man inserts the shot into your stomach side. After a few minutes things begin to fade. Everything blacks out. . . . . . . . . . . . . You wake up in your bed to your alarm blaring. Your small apartment the same way you left it. Including all those dirty dishes, clothes, and food lying around. You are wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. The clock says 7:00 AM. You have about 1 hour to leave before you need to get to your job. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193240626Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

Yawning I rub my eyes, only stopping to turn the alarm off. So, I think, this is gonna be my home from now on. The thought scares me but it's not exactly like I will have anyone missing me, or anything that I will be missing. Sighing, my feet touch the ground and I tread carefully between all the junk lying around. To kill time I start stacking plates, folding clothes and brush, with my hand, all the food into a small pile. Satisfied with my work I go to the door and try the handle, only to look down to see my feet are bare.
Noctis_Tarik
#193241532Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

You look around but there are no shoes by the door or even in the room. In fact there were no clothes anywhere in the room. after a good 20 minutes you finally find a closet that was almost unnoticeable. Opening it to reveal shirts, pants, and 3 pairs of shoes. You grab the shoes and slip them on and head towards the door. As you go to the door you hear a small beeping noise. you turn around and pinpoint it to the table. On the table is the tablet. "Read Me" it says on a post it note along with a blinking light. The tablet has a grey case, covering everything but the screen. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193241784Saturday, July 09, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

I tap it hurriedly, keeping a eye on the time in case I'm late for my job.
Noctis_Tarik
#193242764Sunday, July 10, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

The screen turns out instantly. The only thing you see is Vt3 and a snake slithered around the lower cased t. It soon shifts to say "Bank Account" along with your SS number. The number in this account is $2,042.00 USD. The time hits 7:55. The Tablet seems to not change screens no matter what you press or do. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193279086Sunday, July 10, 2016 10:53 AM GMT

Hmmmm, I think, maybe I'm not meant to touch it... Looking at the clock I give a little shriek and rush over to the door, or what I think is the door. How would you really be able to know? It's just white, white and white everywhere. "I'm getting distracted." Feeling down the door I find the handle and pull.
Noctis_Tarik
#193279248Sunday, July 10, 2016 10:59 AM GMT

(There is no white anymore . . . you woke up an in slightly smaller than average apartment) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193284723Sunday, July 10, 2016 1:41 PM GMT

(Then forget I wrote about the white bit).
Noctis_Tarik
#193286675Sunday, July 10, 2016 2:29 PM GMT

You open the door to a hall, it seems almost unwelcoming. 4 out of 5 lights are out. the 5th one is flickering uncontrollably. This is whatyou get for choosing a job that doesn't even make 26k a year. (The average for a house and a car is around 80k a year). You walk outside to what seems to be a street. Next to your 'apartment' is a convenience store with a ton of advertisements. Drink this, smoke that, eat those. Considering your lack of a car you have to wait for the bus or walk. Walking would take little over 45 minutes. The bus would be around 10. If you take the bus you could stop and get breakfast before. You think about the decisions for a second when everything goes quiet. The only think you hear is the conversation from the mans phone. You hear the person who he is talking too. "So what are you doing tonight." ". . . . . . . " "Is that so? How about we meet up at Mikes Tavern." " . . . . . . . . . . . " "Awesome, We can meet there are 9." " . . . . . ." "See you then." *Click* You couldn't hear the man, but you heard the person who was talking to you. He was at least 40 feet away. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft | A haiku on life : I lied to you all // Your time has just been wasted // Why are you still here?
iiHaveCookies
#193451433Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:04 PM GMT

Huh, I really shouldn't be eavesdropping but, at least in this situation, I couldn't really help it, and I will admit it's quite fun having a peek in someone's life. Enough of that, I think, I'd better start walking or I would get no breakfast anytime soon.
Noctis_Tarik
#193451547Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:07 PM GMT

You take a stroll on your war there, stopping in the fast served diner. "Evening ma'am." Says the woman holding a coffee mug and three plates. "Will you be ordering for here or to go?" She waits for your answer with a smiling face. If you ordered to go your menu choices would be limited but you would get their faster. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193451656Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:10 PM GMT

"For here please." To be honest, I've hardly ever got food by myself, my mother never allowed me. I start smiling because I feel almost... free.
Noctis_Tarik
#193451738Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:12 PM GMT

She sits you at a table and hands you a menu. "Would ya like ta here the specials?" After a few seconds you notice her Brooklyn accent. She smiles and holds a pad in her hand and a pen in the other. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
Noctis_Tarik
#193451910Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:16 PM GMT

(Says you replied but I don't see it) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right