of     1   

Noctis_Tarik
#193245741Sunday, July 10, 2016 12:40 AM GMT

Original Thread https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=193189515 __________________ You wake up in a white room on a bed with no sheets. The room is completely white. White walls, White door, white bed. You can assume the surgery was a success, considering you aren't dead. "Good Morning Dante." you hear a voice say with a slight German accent. You see no speakers in the room, nothing on the walls or on the door. "Glad to see you are awake. Your guide will be in momentarily. Please stand up and face the door" You can assume this is a procedure of some kind. (This is the only thing every one gets, As soon as you reply, everything is created different to revolve around a story that would fit your ISRP character) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#193261964Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:08 AM GMT

Defiance would be foolish at this stage, so Dante does as he is told "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Noctis_Tarik
#193267680Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:37 AM GMT

The door opens too have 2 guys and a female. In front is a Black male around 6 feet and 6 inches. "How are you Mr. Dante?" he said in an accent that made it sound as if he came from Brooklyn. "I am Neil, I will be your guide for the Trait Seven program." If you were focus on him body movements you would notice in his right hand he is holding a tablet while is left is uncapping and recapping a pen. "It's great to finally meet you in person, As you may have figured out we have attached the cybernetics. It says here you chose the Meo2 and Xeo2. Personally I would have gone with the Veo2 but it doesn't matter." He put out his hand to shake yours. "As soon as you are ready we can test your motor skills and basic functions. You will jog around the room and after you count to 30 you will go into a full run until I ask you to stop." He gave a slight yawn as he eyed you over, typing out notes on his tablet. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#193343478Monday, July 11, 2016 3:29 AM GMT

Dante continues to do as is asked of him without a word, and without hesitation. He takes a moment to stretch, before starting to jog. After thirty seconds, Dante takes of sprinting around the room. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Noctis_Tarik
#193362836Monday, July 11, 2016 9:55 AM GMT

After a minute of running he finally nods for you to sit down. "As you have known we will be monitoring your progress." Neil nodded to the grunt and he hands you a tablet. It is all grey except for a white logo on the back that said Vt3. "You will use this to report once a week by video. If you do not follow this you will be dropped from the Trait Seven Program. Once a month we will meet in person to discuss and for me to check on your cybernetics. Finally you will have access to a second bank account that can not be tracked back to you. We have already given you 2000 USD. That is equivalent to 1812.91 Euros. You may do what you want with this currency." Neil pulls out a needle. "May I get a final blood sample?" "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#193376325Monday, July 11, 2016 3:29 PM GMT

Dante sits and listens to all the man has to say. It really isn't much, after all, just some simple instructions. To the final question, Dante nods in agreement. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Noctis_Tarik
#193426425Tuesday, July 12, 2016 2:48 AM GMT

Neil insets the needle into your vein and takes some blood. "Thank you." he nods to the guy in the back and he hands him the needle. "Now if you will, I will show you to orientation." He extends his hand to help you up in a polite manner. "Don't worry, we won't take too much of your time." "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#193434237Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:36 AM GMT

"I have all the time in the world right now, doc." This is the first, and likely last, continuation of conversation that Dante has made. Rather than take the doctors hand, he stand up on his own, and waits to be shown to where he will be orientated. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.

of     1