of     1   

iiKittenCake
#193462449Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:03 PM GMT

Hello everyone and welcome to Willow Elementary! We are glad to have you here. Unfortunately, we have to wait until next year to be released. Until then, I will be posting tests. I'll explain ranks. We might also begin to build our school soon, so when 2017 comes, we will be ready to start. Now, let's explain the ranks! [1] Enrollment (No limit): This is the rank you will get when you join the group. You can take a test to enroll, for any grade (Kindergarten to Fifth Grade.) However, if you fail a test for an older grade, depending on your score, you may be able to be ranked a grade or two below. [?] Expelled / Suspended (No limit): Any one who does not behave at the Elementary school and reaches nine warnings will be put in this rank. However, if you try to frame a staff member and convince a HR to fire that person when they did nothing wrong, you will be put in this rank. Depending on how bad you behave the suspension can last 1-3 days and if you still continue to misbehave you will get expelled. [2] First Graders (No limit): You have taken the First Grader test and have gotten a good grade, or got a C- on the Second Grade test. You will enter this school as learners and will take older grades as role models. [3] Second Graders (No limit): You have taken the Second Grade quiz and gotten a C+ or higher, or got a C- on the Third Grade quiz. You are a role model to the First Graders in Willow Elementary. [4] Third Graders (No limit): You have taken the Third Grade quiz and have gotten a C+ or higher, or got a C- on the Fourth Grade quiz. You are a role model to First Grade and Second Grade. [5] Fourth Graders (No limit): You have taken the Fourth Grade quiz and gotten a C+ or higher, or gotten a C- on the Fifth Grade quiz. You take the responsibility of being a role model to First, Second, and Third Grade. [6] Fifth Graders (No limit): You have taken the Fifth Grade quiz and have gotten a C+ or higher. You take the responsibility to be a role model to all the other students in this school. [7] Nurse (No limit): You take the responsibility to help kids when they feel injured or sick. [8] Teacher (No limit): It is your responsibility to help our children learn in a safe environment. You may teach your children in any way, as long as the topic is not inappropriate. [9] Guidance Counselor (Limit 30): It is your responsibility to help our children navigate our school, and talk to them about their problems. You also solve drama if there are no HR's there from an unbiased point of view. If we get proof that you are solving drama from a biased point of view, you will get a warning. If you do so again, you will be demoted. [10] Vice Principal (Limit 8): You assist the principal and answer questions. You must be alert at all times of any conflict going on around our school. [11] Principal (Limit 7): You answer questions and make sure our school is running properly with the help of your Vice Principal. [12] Superintendent (Limit 6): This is the first rank of being one of our High Ranks. You must answer questions and take care of trouble and admin abuse. You get the privilege of demoting any one who does not use their admin correctly, rather than reporting what's happening to a HR. [Reads Applications] [13] School Administrators (Limit 7): You answer questions and make sure the school is running. You end the numbered ranks, meaning you have very high power. [Reads Applications] [!] Developer (Limit 5): You help make games for Willow Elementary [!] Lead Developer (Limit 2): You make most of the things in Willow Elementary [!] Board of Education (Limit 4): You help with the curriculum, answer questions, and does a lot of what other ranks do. [Reads Applications [!] Owner (Limit 3): The co-owners of Willow Elementary [Reads Applications] [!] Founder (Limit 1): The owner and creator of Willow Elementary [Reads Applications]
iiHaveCookies
#193463053Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:12 PM GMT

How many times we gotta repeat this. Here. The official GTFO of our sub-forum song by RykerHale. *To the music of Should I stay or should I go* Darling I gotta let you know This thread just needs to go If you stay here and waste our time Nothing will turn out fine SO I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW Your thread just needs to go I'm asking please please please I'm getting tired of all these No one wants you to come back We'll beat blue and black SO I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW Your thread just needs to go If you stay there will be trouble And replying would mean double I just had to let you know To should I stay or should I go. -Written by RykerHale. This is for C&G. Not role play.

of     1