RykerHaleAlt
#193676348Friday, July 15, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

(Frankie don't talk OOC with out (). Also you gotta add the entry fee. Also I re-read it and you don't get your gun back. you get ammo but not the gun. you only get what was stated. So I gave my gun and won't get it back.) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
FrankiePC
#193678991Friday, July 15, 2016 3:02 AM GMT

(oop sorry, and anyway not joining in that case)
FrankiePC
#193679169Friday, July 15, 2016 3:04 AM GMT

~Royal~ Royal saw the Dome and was interested. He learned the rules and after a quick calculation of the odds in his head and factoring in he would lose his gun, he decided the rewards were trash and was not worth it. He decided to spectate instead.
RykerHaleAlt
#193679539Friday, July 15, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

(So if I win I wouldn't get my gun per say.) Ryker finally entered the waiting area for contestants. Holding the metal bat. He was more upset he did not have his kukri. He swore there were so many idiots who should not have entered. He sat down in a near by haystack. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
fauItings
#193695462Friday, July 15, 2016 7:39 AM GMT

Aiden saw a crowd on his way passing by, raising an eyebrow. Zeds? Good, I thought I was alone. With that, he grinned, running toward the noise. He realized when he got there that they were human, so he put away his recently un-holstered Desert Eagle. He stumbled across large men, buff men. He caught up on what was going on, letting out a laugh. "Slaughter Dome. Yeah right." He would say, just shifting on his feet, "It'll be fun to watch, though." -The Slightly Cool Noob :) -
RykerHaleAlt
#193695736Friday, July 15, 2016 7:48 AM GMT

(@Aust . . . dude it's literally a huge crowd of merchants. It's obvious from first sight) Ryker sat in the area holding the metal bat waiting for the announcements to start. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
iiHaveCookies
#193699224Friday, July 15, 2016 10:40 AM GMT

Baileys fingers were getting usually clammy around the wrench. She tried to calm herself down by breathing slow and steady but she couldn't stop her mind from wandering. Was this the right decision? Was it worth it? Were thoughts that swirled around her head. She continued to breath slowly so her nerves wouldn't get the better of her. In silent agony she waited for the announcements.
Noctis_Tarik
#193699853Friday, July 15, 2016 11:13 AM GMT

(Good ol' account back) Ryker got up and practiced swinging the bat. He was gonna be ending at least one life tonight. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
FrankiePC
#193709131Friday, July 15, 2016 3:11 PM GMT

(Lol is the slaughter dome a reference to the DayZ thunderdome hack?)
FactionGuerrilla
#193709615Friday, July 15, 2016 3:20 PM GMT

(Thunder Dome meaning Mad Max Thunder Dome?) Dima pretended to be interested in the current participants, but he still wasn't paying attention in reality. He just needed to wait the battles out until he had his chance- if he got any. He was really starting to lose hope, what after finding so many guards. Ugh. Chances were they were experienced too, aince it's been four years since the infection. Dima just sighed as he continued observing his surroundings.
Noctis_Tarik
#193711312Friday, July 15, 2016 3:49 PM GMT

(I was thinking that at first but no, it's just a huge barn that has been made into an arena. ain't that big) Ryker sat as they announcer started explaining the rules and such. He continued to practice with the bat. Finally he sat back down and listened. Finally his ear was caught when they mentioned a level 7 city a few stats away. Supply drops had landed but none had claimed them. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
fauItings
#193715103Friday, July 15, 2016 4:48 PM GMT

Aiden was looking around at the people entering when the announcer started talking. He raised an eyebrow. Why was he mentioning this? Was he trying to get more people to join? His thoughts were interrupted by a man who seemed to be in the contest. He was holding a bat, listening. He could probably make it far in this. He thought, continuing to listen. -The Slightly Cool Noob :) -
TheGamingCinema
#193716491Friday, July 15, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

Lucas was just casually driving around, humming and all, until he saw a quite large amount of people around some place. He wanted to take a closer look, so he drove slowly toward it, obviously with caution, he had no idea what could be there. He ended up hearing it was some sort of arena-type place, since the announcer kept on blabbing about it. I decided to look in from outside. (are there proper seating areas? or can you just chill outside and watch from there?) [hello from the other side of the screen]
Noctis_Tarik
#193718931Friday, July 15, 2016 5:44 PM GMT

(Bit of both. If you wanted you could park your car on the side and sit on the roof to see) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
Noctis_Tarik
#193757745Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

(Since it seems the others are gonna join late we are just gonna move on towards the Slaughter Dome instead of waiting another day. I'll post the whole intro and such, for it. Just waiting for some one to post first) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
FrankiePC
#193757862Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

~Royal~ Royal sits down and does a quick check on his Glock to make sure it is functional and loaded. He prepares his Kukri as well, in case his plan goes wrong.
FactionGuerrilla
#193758006Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:08 AM GMT

Dima's ears perked up at the mention of supply drops- he'd have to venture towards that place later- but that was all that caught his attention. The Russian sighed before relaxing, hoping to catch a little shuteye. [Hopefully nobody killed each other while I'm out,] Belinski couldn't help but think as he fell into his slumber as he waited for the action to start.
Noctis_Tarik
#193758433Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

(Faction I was thinking the place after we all meet up during/at the end of this arc we would be heading to location A [undecided] and need to venture through a huge Level 7 area) Ryker watched as he finally called the contestants. This went on for a few rounds. Most either saying mercy and giving up, or being knocked out. So far no one had died. Finally he listened to his name get called. "NEXT UP WE HAVE SIN!" Ryker stepped into the arena to see his opponent. He looked around 5 feet 9 inches and was holding a pipe. Ryker readied his bat as the announcer started to count down to the start. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
fauItings
#193764196Saturday, July 16, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

Aiden stood during the fights, slightly amused. He eventually yawned, sitting. When the man with the bat was called up, Aiden stood. He observed their weapons, eager to watch this one. He shifted on his feet, crossing his arms as he smirked. -The Slightly Cool Noob :) -
Noctis_Tarik
#193785066Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:50 AM GMT

As soon as the Announcer stared the round ryker moved back, almost to the wall. He moved to the side as the man swung the pipe, the edge of it hitting ryker in the edge of his shoulder. Ryker didn't attack, he continued to move until the other man caught his breath. Into which Ryker swung the bat as hard as he could into the guys kneecap. Followed by a scream of pain and the falling on the man. Yet he still attempted to get up. Ryker had already taken a few steps back. (We are gonna move faster through the NPC rounds. This arc is meant for the meeting up, The next arc is where the story TRULY starts.) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft
FactionGuerrilla
#193800790Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:05 PM GMT

(All right. Like I said Dima will watch, nothing else.)
RykerHaleAlt
#193801207Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:11 PM GMT

(Got it.) (I'll wait for some one else then) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft | Name change loses posts. Add 827. (DamienThane)
TheGamingCinema
#193801211Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:11 PM GMT

(well i guess ima just keep on watching from where I am, or just stay there cause im scared of people stealing mi car) [hello from the other side of the screen]
RykerHaleAlt
#193801354Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:13 PM GMT

(@TheGaming It's all good) "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft | Name change loses posts. Add 827. (DamienThane)
RykerHaleAlt
#193801531Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:16 PM GMT

Ryker sees him crawl and slams his foot onto his hand. "Sorry kid." He said with little remorse. He picked up his head and smashed it down to the dirt ground. After 10 seconds of not moving Ryker was announced winner of the round. "AND SIN MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Ryker picked up the bat and moved back to the waiting area. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - H.P. Lovecraft | Name change loses posts. Add 827. (DamienThane)